Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [Development Thread]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Thanks for insightful input Martinxo. Making a sexbot into a full-fledged furry won't be easy, but I hope the cat ears module that's already in the game will be able satisfy your needs. Uploading the video to Gdrive then posting it here seems to have decreased the quality, but it should still more or less show what the scenes will look like.
I'm looking forward to any more feedback!

zkawai

Dec 21, 2016
I hope the story is fleshed out quite a bit, I don't particularly mind less sexual content if it means more meaningful interactions and story! Good Luck on the endeavor!

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Thanks for nice words zkawai. We hope to add more sexual content in the future. The beta version will have two scenes, but they will be quite advanced. Live2D allows us to animate the character and change her expression dynamically which gives us a lot of room to shine. For example the doggy scene has more then 10 layers of "refined fluid".
Soon we are going to post more screenshots and videos from the game. Right now the GUI still needs some sprites and overall needs to be polished.

Reactions: WolfCrates

GiddyUP!

Apr 23, 2020
You said that you have neko ears as a customization option. Will there be any more customization options in the game?

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Great question Giddy UP! There was a plan to include many customization options like legs, arms etc. and the code responsible for that is ready. Sadly, currently do not have the budget for that (as in we do not have a budget at all) In the beta that we plan to release soon the cat ears will probably be the only customizable item, that affects the look of the bot. There will be parts that affect the bot's personality though as they are easier to make and don't require additional drawings.

• Red Heart
Reactions: WolfCrates

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
This seems like a great idea for a game.
I wish you all the best and hope that further development goes smoothly!

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
This seems like a great idea for a game.
I wish you all the best and hope that further development goes smoothly!
I'm glad you like it. I've been working on the game almost all day long the past few days and I didn't even get the time to take a look here, but I'm getting really close to publishing the game. The game is pretty much playable, but still needs a bit of work in a couple of areas. Some bugs still have to be fixed and well things definitely aren't very balanced right now. I don't want to be over optimistic, but maybe maaaaybe next week.

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
So how far away a new release are we now?
Getting closer, but still some work left. I think we will start testing and balancing the release in around a week and it might get released a week after that. This is still an estimate though.

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
cover_early_access_7.0_ver_.png
Big announcement for the My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend fans. Update 0.69 will release on the 24th of August. If you can't wait that long it's already available for our patrons with "Early access to game releases" on and .

As we announced before, we have a new artist, if you'd like to see more if his art feel free the check out his .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nonameweregood

Jul 7, 2021
That's probably on your end. Works fine for me.
Hey the game you make is good but i think the price when you buy the part of her body is still a little to big so i hope you can make the price go down and also i think you should add limited day (if you didn't add it yet) am not talking the guy come to our room and taking money am talking about the "days" well i can't really enjoy the game when everytime i always worried about the limited days am worry that if there is a limited day and the police come to check my house when i didn't finish everything and then get bad end it will be hard to accept (am sorry about my bad English if you don't understands)

DrWeeb

Jun 19, 2019
Great game so far! I wrote a review where the download is, but I think it'd be easier to ask for changes here, and I'll try to not ask for the impossible or too much, and also remember to take your time (for the whole dev team), and make it the work you'd be proud of.
The order is what I think is most important to least, top to bottom, so here we go;

I think money making needs a re-balance, as stated before, I think the slots is the easiest, quickest, and most consistent way of making money. To me, waiting days for stock prices to hopefully rise, and hopefully drop (depending on the situation) is too slow, but makes the most money in bulk. The problem, again, is that it's too slow, and very luck dependent. Streaming is consistent, but also slow, and you'll have to consistently and constantly be fricking the sexbot. Doing an actual job is also far too slow, though somewhat decent at passing time other than sleeping, and I guess, good as a starting method of making money, but not much else.
TL;DR, I'd like to see if balance between stocks, "gambling," and streaming could be made, either by lowering the price of robot parts which will universally affect all money making schemes, increasing the update rate for stocks, and/or increasing the rate of viewership and subscribers for streaming. Personally, I still think while slots is easy to do, it's still quite grindy and took hours to acquire two legs.

More positions would be nice as well; I think a blowjob would be relatively easy to implement as you could recycle the headpat interaction's positioning, and transform into a blowjob scene. Of course, it will still take a while, and perhaps already underway, but just a thought. Of course, taking your time to bugfix other parts and implementing other features might be more important, and I know more will come in due time, but two positions still feel a bit lackluster.

Of much lesser concern, is art style consistency. The sexbot is very "anime" for lack of better words, while other characters are not so much. None of it is particularly egregious, but it would be nice to see consistent art style across characters and environments by the final release.

Dialogue and interactions are a bit lackluster as well. For me, the craziness of the story and characters are okay, but not a huge fan of. I think the strongest writing is with the sexbot. I know the story is supposed to be crazy, but, again, personally, it does not feel right and I do not know how it could be fixed. Others seemed to enjoy it a lot so it should be fine to keep, for sure.

Other than that, I don't have much. I hope I don't come across as overbearing or asking too much, these are just some thoughts on how the game could be improved further. You, as the developer(s), are free to pick and choose which to do, and what seems important, and who to listen to. Again, thank you for your hard work, and your game, it's still really good.

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
10/10
I have always liked the games where you can interact with the girl but in a physical way like kissing and touching her, I hope you can add more poses and new commas to interact also that you can fill her uterus since when you come a lot inside her it doesn't fill up It only stays halfway or less in addition to adding an animation of the fluid coming out when filling or removing the penis without opening it and that the protagonist (which is us) does not have dead skin color is very white appeared to a dead the hands and penis xd

Kakassor

Jan 3, 2020
amazing game, although certain dialogue yields with Anon instead of the player's name. That and holy hell some things are expensive af.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote