Mod RPGM Nymphomania Priestess [Ver. S7][MV][Sexy tattoos][TechnoBrake]

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Call it a coincidence of the universe... but i was browsing your MOD, your twitter and other nymphomania priestess uncensored MOD while i got the notification lmao!

I was about to ask ¿Did your mod got in hold because the dev throwing another tantrum on another Modder lol?

Anyways i hope whatever are the reasons it sure be respectable and whenever they drop it then they drop by!

• Sad
Reactions: Sauron_SS

Sauron_SS

Jun 28, 2019
Hello partners! :cool:

Sorry for the pause of the mod, but when TechnoBrake changed the engine, everything I had planned for the game went to waste... o_O and since I was too lazy to start again from 0 :rolleyes: (in addition to the problem that TechnoBrake had
with another user who was also making a mod..)
I had to postpone the updates... :sleep:

However, as promised, I will make sure to finish it 100% ;) (until finishing the main game :coffee:), trying to make the scenes more lewd and adding some content to some events. :sneaky:

Since I like to modify the game, (°w°)~ besides the fact that I had to start from 0, I loved the idea of adding custom tattoos instead of the Japanese letters and numbers that I had been making the mod with; Which is why I sent those cgs of the priestess to give you an idea of how I want them to look in the scenes. :sneaky:

Anyway, I won't give you an exact update date because I edit it in my free time (something I have less of now :cry::LOL: hahaha) but I try to edit at least 7 events or the standing images of the priestess, which although it may not seem like it, usually be somewhat tedious since the camera angle continually changes and I committed to making it as detailed as possible hahaha :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

I would also appreciate :giggle: if any of you have and can send me .png images of tattoos of succubi, BBC, etc, since it is difficult to find images with those descriptions and I would like to add specific tattoos for each girl, depending on her personality and/or tastes. :unsure:

Well that's all I had to say for the moment and I wholeheartedly thank the people who liked my mod, which is what encourages me to continue uploading it... :D

Until next time. ;)