Mod RPGM Nymphomania Priestess [Ver. S7][MV][Sexy tattoos][TechnoBrake]

Sauron_SS

Jun 28, 2019

BG4.jpg

General description:
I add several scenes with tattoos, some others with complete changes of scenes and others that motivate me to make them more sensual... some images will be low quality but they were my beginnings with this small project, but I will update them in the future and I plan to add several things, including changing the scenes created by the game creator. I hope it has support and if it doesn't, I would gladly hear your opinion on what I can change.

I also want to clarify that some scenes are taken from other mods, but not in order to steal credit, but to create more content so that we can all enjoy this great game more... even so, I leave you the links of those who also They inspired me to create this project.

Without further ado, I hope you enjoy the mod as much as I do, enjoy :)

For TechnoBrake fans.

Mod/Creator:
Sauron_SS
Game/Creador:
My twitter:

Censored : Yes
Version : MV
Language : English, Japanese and Spanish :)
Other modifications : Here

Characteristics :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Facility :

Change Log :

Outdated Version

MV Version:

Download outdated game:

BG.jpg BG3.jpg BG2.jpg

This mod is not an official version and was not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2021
so how exactly does this mod work ? can i change the outfits somewhere or are they set or how do i enable it ?

Last edited:

Sauron_SS

Jun 28, 2019
so how exactly does this mod work ? can i change the outfits somewhere or are they set or how do i enable it ?
To avoid more work, they are already configured to only copy and paste in the "mod" folder in case you don't like them all you have to do is remove it from the folder and voila it will return to its vanilla form! :)

ruisu43

Jun 5, 2021
I just tried the mod and its pretty good!, are planning doing Iris in the future???? Please that would be very cool

Sep 7, 2021
To avoid more work, they are already configured to only copy and paste in the "mod" folder in case you don't like them all you have to do is remove it from the folder and voila it will return to its vanilla form! :)
and do i move the folder or all the images in it ? also does it apply automaticcaly ?

Sauron_SS

Jun 28, 2019
PM sex secene!?
this MOD have that??
No and it's because content is missing, but I even tried an event where the priestess was changing to PM and you know what? It worked!. The bad thing was that it didn't have enough content created by the creator... but I think that in the long run it could be a Yarizo x PM or X Iris.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ramsés666