• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zertillion

Feb 16, 2018
I haven't played this game in a while as I wanted updates to stack up to play a bunch of content at once but I just now realized that due to the engine swap all of my progress is reset.

Has all of the content from 0.50 been added back in already or is that still in progress? I tried to search the thread but I couldn't really find a clear answer.

Sorry if this has been discussed already.

Dupson

Dec 15, 2018
Only 3 CG.

It's not being remove but reinstated. It was removed due to Patreon Guideline but now with Patreon cuckblocking Techno and him now on a different platform, it's probably being returned in-order to bring back old fans.
we are so back
also how cucking yarizo looks like? I mean yarizo is ugly bastard that women don't want to be nearby so if cucking him means giving priestes to him and then fucking her is not cucking i doesn't make sense

Mikochi35p

Dec 11, 2021
I haven't played this game in a while as I wanted updates to stack up to play a bunch of content at once but I just now realized that due to the engine swap all of my progress is reset.

Has all of the content from 0.50 been added back in already or is that still in progress? I tried to search the thread but I couldn't really find a clear answer.

Sorry if this has been discussed already.
All of it has been added back, and new contents as well, but for now its just a Free Roam game since the Story mode is disabled until 0.80 because he is fixing it/changing it/improving it. But it has a lot of content now that will probably consume a lot of hours for you so yea. Also the dungeon test is being reinstated and this is gonna be a stepping stone for the contents featured in the dungeon test to come to the base game.

Reactions: Senpai115

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Nymphomania Priestess [v0.64] [TechnoBrake] - Compressed

Win [444 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zertillion

Feb 16, 2018
All of it has been added back, and new contents as well, but for now its just a Free Roam game since the Story mode is disabled until 0.80 because he is fixing it/changing it/improving it. But it has a lot of content now that will probably consume a lot of hours for you so yea. Also the dungeon test is being reinstated and this is gonna be a stepping stone for the contents featured in the dungeon test to come to the base game.
I'm a bit confused, does this mean if I play the game on the latest update the story and quests wont work or just that there won't be any new story updates till 0.80? Also is all the content translated finally cause I remember being annoyed running into untranslated scenes.

Thanks for answering my original post!

Reactions: Mikochi35p

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
This folder should theoretically be compatible with joiplay, right?
I am not sure. I don't know anything about Joiplay. It is different from the Original (not only that its compressed) as the CGs are not re-encrypted. I leave them decrypted and alter the system.json so the game can read it.

Not sure if that makes it not work on Joiplay though.

Reactions: Cabrini Green

Cabrini Green

May 10, 2022
I am not sure. I don't know anything about Joiplay. It is different from the Original (not only that its compressed) as the CGs are not re-encrypted. I leave them decrypted and alter the system.json so the game can read it.

Not sure if that makes it not work on Joiplay though.
Gotcha, I'm still somewhat new to the process here. When the new version comes out, in this case 0.64, who scans/configures/etc. the files and uploads to the main post/thread head? The original person who made the post? A moderator?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Gotcha, I'm still somewhat new to the process here. When the new version comes out, in this case 0.64, who scans/configures/etc. the files and uploads to the main post/thread head? The original person who made the post? A moderator?
obi-wan-ben-kenobi-of-course-i-know-them-theyre-me.gif
:KEK:

99% of the time game/comics/animations/assets updates are update by Uploaders (some mods do an update here and there).
We usually take the shared file, scan in for malware and then mirror it. (I say usually because we don't modify files, except if it has ads inside, then we remove those and repack)

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
NymphomaniaPriestess-0.64
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes