Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
You mean "Omega Buddha Sword", right? But I can give more damage with this View attachment 3649099
Bro what's that power3 naraga?? I use the rough great sword and am playing the current version cause it has better graphics I have played the vx version but the graphics were mehhhhhhh~~. And buddha sword is that one which we get through the fap difficulty right? And last thing, can you tell me if we can get a normal orc x priestess scene non orc pig one

Darth Elim

Formerly 'Darth.Elim'
May 18, 2018
Bro what's that power3 naraga?? I use the rough great sword and am playing the current version cause it has better graphics I have played the vx version but the graphics were mehhhhhhh~~. And buddha sword is that one which we get through the fap difficulty right? And last thing, can you tell me if we can get a normal orc x priestess scene non orc pig one
I got power3 naraga from monster drop, powerful enough to beat "Centaur" and "Dire Bear" with one strike, but I have better weapon now..

Weapon 4.png

In VX Version scene Orc x Priestess or non Orc pig, I don't get those scene because I can beat them just 3 or 4 strike with "Zweihander".

Weapon 3.png

Last edited:

Somatig

Feb 20, 2021
Bro i'm i the only one who think's Techno is Farming money with this game. The game was good until v50 and then he closed the history, and is just putting less scenes on the game. when i read the Changelog of the new versions i feel less interested. thats one of the reasons that i stop supporting. I feel like he farm money with Nympho and uses the money to create other games

Reactions: Ericopa12

Somatig

Feb 20, 2021
When he said on Twitter that he was stopping the development of the game because people was cursing him on F95 i was sad. because i was spending money, just for him to finish the game. and just because he was pissed off about peaple criticizing him.
i felt dumb for supporting.
(sorry about the texts i'm drunk and i want to blurt out).

Jurru

Nov 10, 2021
When he said on Twitter that he was stopping the development of the game because people was cursing him on F95 i was sad. because i was spending money, just for him to finish the game. and just because he was pissed off about peaple criticizing him.
is this actually true? pic pls.

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
you is game dev you need to deal with people criticizing i understand why people mad because they support the game but it still not finish

Last edited:
Reactions: llat-2 and Somatig

Mikochi35p

Dec 11, 2021
Given player feedback, I shouldn't rush into creating a new story, and it might be better to do some story adaptation called an IF story route.
View attachment 3656360

Go ahead and tell the blind followers who are still paying that there are no scams here.
It ain't, you all just hate techno and y'all are just blindly cracking it because you are not satisfied with the work of techno. Tbh I do get it where that hate is coming from but I can't fully join y'all to hate techno and his works because he is the only one who has the power to finish his own work. I like the game he created and not the dev/author. But he is essential for the game to finish. So somewhat I still believe in him.

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes