4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
flash_688227_largest_crop.png

Overview:
Nympho Waifu++ (previously My Nympho Wife & Co. and The Very Horny Wife Dilemma) is a roughly 60K words long visual novel, primarily written by Ebi-Hime, about a guy in doubts about his marriage. Features 3 romance-able characters.​

Game Info
Updated:
04/June/2017
Developer:
Censorship: no (atleast what i read in the post)
Version: Nympho Waifu++ (1.0.2) All Cheats
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download:
Win: - - -

Last edited by a moderator:

Kauezitus

Dec 31, 2016
Another good game from Marble Syrup.

Too bad they have pixelated censorship from Japanese laws.

Gonna wait for the uncesored version.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Isn't this the finished product? Beginning and Ending? If so, put the complete tag and remove the version from the title.

Reactions: De Sade

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Their patreon page does say this is complete, but the version we have here (which seems to be the newest by version) has two 'work in progress' dialogue options and four wip cheat options.

*edit* Noticed the files we have here say beta. Wonder if there's a non-beta final version they released to patreons that no one here grabbed.

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
Their patreon page does say this is complete, but the version we have here (which seems to be the newest by version) has two 'work in progress' dialogue options and four wip cheat options.

*edit* Noticed the files we have here say beta. Wonder if there's a non-beta final version they released to patreons that no one here grabbed.
there is a new update im gonna get the version up very soon but be prepared that its buggy from what ive read

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Hello here and sorry for the thread revival, but the OP link is the last and uncensored version ?
If not does it need to be added to request section ?

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
it should be uncensored atleast from what the patreon post said but it is "buggy" from what ive read to sorry about the late reply @ikaruga

Reactions: ikaruga

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I like the way its been expanded, the Hypno cheat was meh (took most of the fun out) but overall the script changes with the same image sets I find is imaginative. Running a different story over it all gives it some freshness, and its one the replayable games I don't mind doing so.

Thanks for the Patreon unlock, that really makes the game!

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes