VN - Others - Completed - Nympho Waifu++ [Marble Syrup]

1. 5.00 star(s)

yaja999

The Best game i've ever played. The only feature which i want to see in other games is the plot cutomization. You can litterly change charcters relation and then the plot will be entirely new. That's something u wouldn't see in any other game
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Twistedcat8

A short fun experience. There is a lot that I wish was actually expanded on, in that the decisions you make either do nothing or they actually determine which path/ending you are getting. Too me it feels like another game where the initial idea was big but by the time the game was being developed there wasn't much there. Thus there are time jumps throughout the story

The endings are all really meh to me, a lot of them feel like afterthoughts.

The files linked here are the premium tier files apparently and thus unlock some more content I guess. One of the best things is the cheats which allow you to change some cosmetic/flavour text in the game. For instance making the girls all pirates/cow girls, etc. Another is changing the relationship the girls have to you for incest content. The final big cheat is unlocking the whole CG gallery.

The files also give you a walkthrough if you really wanted one.

Took me about 1 hour 20 minutes to really complete. Another 20mins messing with some of the cheats.

I say give it a shot if you are looking for some shorter game too play.