4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kanuli

May 1, 2017
If anyone is interested:
This game's CG and voice are from another game and anime.
Futago no Haha Seihonnou

There are anime episodes and the full game had videos included too.
The story is alot harder and sometimes even brutal, like real slave bondage n stuff, although even more random than this game.

killerpuggs

Aug 26, 2017
all the links are broken NYA link can't be reached Filebox give error 502 and file dropper go to the download page but no-matter many times i do the captcha it does not start downloading

Reactions: Ravencrone

PabloLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Use the .exe file and you should be able to use premium choices.
I was actually talking about getting them in-game, i kinda already know how to get the rape ones, but haven't managed to get the one with Hatsune and the child, do you know how to open that scene?

Sartan

May 3, 2018
Ha sorry I missenderstood. I haven't played it for a while, so no, but it isn't in the walkthrough given with the game?

PabloLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Ha sorry I missenderstood. I haven't played it for a while, so no, but it isn't in the walkthrough given with the game?
Yes, but even if you follow it you'll miss 2 images, one of those i know how to get, but the other one is a premium image that features Hatsune and a child, and that image i don't know how to unlock ingame, the only premium images i know how to unlock are the ones that feature Hatsune being raped, do you know how to unlock that missing premium image?

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
If anyones played this can you answer if this is completed or abandoned (its one or the other)

Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
Yes, but even if you follow it you'll miss 2 images, one of those i know how to get, but the other one is a premium image that features Hatsune and a child, and that image i don't know how to unlock ingame, the only premium images i know how to unlock are the ones that feature Hatsune being raped, do you know how to unlock that missing premium image?
use hatsune mother cheat and go on esther route....

Reactions: PabloLorenzo
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes