Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Yes, I want to go as far as I can. Just want to make it smoothly and natural. I have a pretty twisted sense of sex. I guess I will discuss particular hard fetishes and its appearance with supporters first.
Will all the extremist stuff be avoidable ?
If not, you'll only keep the rare people who love ALL this extremist stuff, and lose all the ones who love only some of them.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
i got to the beach event ... droping this game ><
it's moderately funny but i was in for a wank not a laugh, mc go all big brain in some inner big brain contemplation but sound like the dude throwing up his cheap wine on condom and needles in the park full of hobo i saw once ... dude is low, dumb, a complete waste of oxygen >< not "Master" material, girl seem in need of help but fall on some deep shit that will make her fall lower i'm sad for her ... if it was just that it could be ok, i'd just not read the text and watch the scene in auto, but nothing make sense in the game world, they both are talking casualy about extrem bdsm (in words at least) in front of crowdor with a waitress right beside them, they do exposure playwithout any form of security (what's funny is that both are complete noob at those play but try their hardest to look like pro, genuinely made me laught) world seem to fit the mc and is action without any after thought of reality or plosibility the cafée scene was borderline but the restaurant is complete bullshit, they come into what should be a refined establishement that look like your cheap neighbourhood all you can eat chinese buffet ><with a singer that sings meters away from her unpluged mic while dancing some seizure move (?) then we get to the scene where i decided it was enough the hypnosis on the beach ........ mc was boasting about not using hypnosis in the fucking intro that have event that happen way after the scene ><
so, cute girl, the women in the intro are nice, but game is sloppy in every possible way, even those clunky animation, eniding in something more funny than sexy ... and i mean atack of the killer tomatoes kind of funny T_T

kamsae

Sep 17, 2018
How long will it be until we get our first Vaginal in this game? Personally I hope you don't drag it on too long.

Reactions: Zoffifee

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
i got to the beach event ... droping this game ><
it's moderately funny but i was in for a wank not a laugh, mc go all big brain in some inner big brain contemplation but sound like the dude throwing up his cheap wine on condom and needles in the park full of hobo i saw once ... dude is low, dumb, a complete waste of oxygen >< not "Master" material, girl seem in need of help but fall on some deep shit that will make her fall lower i'm sad for her ... if it was just that it could be ok, i'd just not read the text and watch the scene in auto, but nothing make sense in the game world, they both are talking casualy about extrem bdsm (in words at least) in front of crowdor with a waitress right beside them, they do exposure playwithout any form of security (what's funny is that both are complete noob at those play but try their hardest to look like pro, genuinely made me laught) world seem to fit the mc and is action without any after thought of reality or plosibility the cafée scene was borderline but the restaurant is complete bullshit, they come into what should be a refined establishement that look like your cheap neighbourhood all you can eat chinese buffet ><with a singer that sings meters away from her unpluged mic while dancing some seizure move (?) then we get to the scene where i decided it was enough the hypnosis on the beach ........ mc was boasting about not using hypnosis in the fucking intro that have event that happen way after the scene ><
so, cute girl, the women in the intro are nice, but game is sloppy in every possible way, even those clunky animation, eniding in something more funny than sexy ... and i mean atack of the killer tomatoes kind of funny T_T
are you high

• Haha
Reactions: cubba and jkwebber

faytex6

Dec 10, 2017
I was supporting for a bit but I'm going to stop and let the dev cook this one for awhile. Main reason is that, for me personally, the story stops making sense when you remember that the MC is not a professional at this and is just winging it. Basically he's trying to bullshit his way into the panties of an actual nympho yet, for some reason, doesn't do anything when she's actually throwing herself at him because he's following logic that he's making up on the spot.

TLDR, the plot contrivance is real in this game when it comes to why the MC isn't getting laid. Almost willing to bet money he still doesn't get laid next update.

Overall though, it is NOT a bad game at the moment objectively speaking if you're into teasing and flashbacks of other people getting laid (Not NTR, just literally other people outside of the main couple having sex) . There are also a couple scenes where I guess they're both imagining doing things with each other instead of just....doing them that people might like too. I can tell this game has the potential to be something really good in time but I'd personally sit it out for a couple more updates.

Last edited:

Bottomless Pit

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2023
I was supporting for a bit but I'm going to stop and let the dev cook this one for awhile. Main reason is that, for me personally, the story stops making sense when you remember that the MC is not a professional at this and is just winging it. Basically he's trying to bullshit his way into the panties of an actual nympho yet, for some reason, doesn't do anything when she's actually throwing herself at him because he's following logic that he's making up on the spot.

TLDR, the plot contrivance is real in this game when it comes to why the MC isn't getting laid. Almost willing to bet money he still doesn't get laid next update.

Overall though, it is NOT a bad game at the moment objectively speaking if you're into teasing and flashbacks of other people getting laid (Not NTR, just literally other people outside of the main couple having sex) . There are also a couple scenes where I guess they're both imagining doing things with each other instead of just....doing them that people might like too. I can tell this game has the potential to be something really good in time but I'd personally sit it out for a couple more updates.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

faytex6

Dec 10, 2017
They are litteraly going to his place to have sex. So I don't recommend you to bet your money on that, pal. Thank you for your feedback. You are always welcome back.
Pretty sure the update I was playing when posting the comment (The one I believe is still currently on this site as of this post, V0.3) literally ended with them at the club and him going to talk to his ex. I'm not sure why you think they are going to his place. Maybe you're thinking of what would be the next update, the one on your subscribe star (I think its v0.34?), then me saying he won't get any next update is correct since that would be the next update for us v0.3 players.

Still if he actually gets laid in v0.34, good on you. I definitely plan to support again for sure, just going to wait and see if the other issues get addressed over time.

Reactions: Bottomless Pit

naughty_kt

Apr 30, 2020
First: thank you for your work and effort
love the history and the animations most of the new ones are very smooth and quite good
If i must say something that I want is a propper changelog for the update, but is not a critical need
im waiting for the next update

Reactions: Bottomless Pit
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes