Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Thanks. I agree with many things you’ve mentioned here. I’ll think about these pieces of advice. Don’t wanna do spoilers but you guessed some ideas right. I guess if I come to interesting NTR scenes there will be some. However, every NTR scene is going to be avoidable and won’t ruin the game just will reduce amount of content. Anya is slimmer, but anyway I’ll add more girls with different body types later on. Stay tuned.
Having NTR be avoidable is certainly the best way to do if you want to please both crowds, plenty of games do it successfully as long as you aren't spending more dev time on one path over the other.

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
The game currently has the Kinetic Novel tag, but from the comments that might not be the case?

Is the game intended to be Kinetic, just maybe with some avoidable content, or will it eventually have real choices along the way?

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Thanks. I agree with many things you’ve mentioned here. I’ll think about these pieces of advice. Don’t wanna do spoilers but you guessed some ideas right. I guess if I come to interesting NTR scenes there will be some. However, every NTR scene is going to be avoidable and won’t ruin the game just will reduce amount of content. Anya is slimmer, but anyway I’ll add more girls with different body types later on. Stay tuned.
Thank for your honesty and goodbye! As I found NTR very boring and I haven't seen any good games with NTR.

BigDaddyEarl

Jan 31, 2018
didn't expect much but i gotta say i'm pleasantly surprised, the relationship between MC and Katie kept me immersed and engaged through the game, but sadly it ended as momentum was building up.

Pretty great first release all things considered.

Reactions: Visionary25

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
This game is awesome and perfect,I can't wait for it to complate DUDE!
Agree 99.9%! Only thing (not problematic enough to ruin the game for be) is something someone else already noted: girl is too skinny. But, hey!, Nothing can be perfect to everyone all the time!

Bottomless Pit

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2023
Just to know, do you plan to add some extreme fetishes ? Like bestiality, pregnancy, pee drinking, young teen sex, tattoos/piercings/body modifications... ?
Yes, I want to go as far as I can. Just want to make it smoothly and natural. I have a pretty twisted sense of sex. I guess I will discuss particular hard fetishes and its appearance with supporters first.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes