Atesceken70

Jun 2, 2018
Mannn... You are speaking the same language as me. Pls keep it up king. I LOVE YOUR WORK. I Hope you do more of these games. But with a bit more gore and more humiliation from woman. Like maybe the guy can kiss her feets for mercy and she do it anyway. Like kind of things like that. But for now this is my favorite game.

whitman

Jul 26, 2023
There is a new version out. There is a thread in the requested games forum. I do not plan on doing anything else with this but it is now open source so feel free to ask anyone other than me to add stuff to it.
Thanks; the thread in the requested games forum appears to just link back to this thread, and it looks like the post at the beginning of this thread still links to version 1.0 - where can we download version 1.99a?

nympheye

Oct 27, 2023
Thanks; the thread in the requested games forum appears to just link back to this thread, and it looks like the post at the beginning of this thread still links to version 1.0 - where can we download version 1.99a?
There is a link on the itch.io page. But the mods here haven't virus scanned it, so DL at your own risk

Reactions: whitman

Nexor6

Aug 8, 2018
this game if developed more could've turned into something epic. But the dev said it is getting abandoned but he made it open source, so theres hope

ranae

Jul 12, 2019
I mean...cannot find any H scene or at least ther way how to trigger it, some additional info would be realy helpful

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes