derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
thanks, and ye i should probably move to more softcore stuff.
no

thanks, definitely improved the art. The gameplay and level design is still shit tho
also no

thanks, and ye i should probably move to more softcore stuff.
There's one thing i'd like to see though, but i'm not sure i'd call it softer or nastier...
A sex scene where the girl DIES mid scene, like, she's barely alive at the start, but dies at some point or after
be it either because she bleeds out
or the monster chokes her to death like too strongly and she fucking dies of asphyxiation, or he stabs her, or whatever
XD

thanks, definitely improved the art. The gameplay and level design is still shit tho
gameplay is fun i liked it and i had fun
fear of the dark was an absolute blast too probably my fave
but yea your games are fine people in here complain about the stupidest things
there was another thread, i don't remember which one, where some guy was calling that game shit and he made some recommendations and he recommended shit that was worse
lol

Last edited:

LewdEbichu

Sep 6, 2023
There's one thing i'd like to see though, but i'm not sure i'd call it softer or nastier...
A sex scene where the girl DIES mid scene, like, she's barely alive at the start, but dies at some point or after
be it either because she bleeds out
or the monster chokes her to death like too strongly and she fucking dies of asphyxiation, or he stabs her, or whatever
XD
I definitely join this petition and also add my own. Please finish the animation loop with the thing cumming before starting again. If you have seen Night of Revenge thats a great example of how to loop a scene.

Even a weirder proposition now that I think of it, you could add a necro mod to that game I think it was made for easy modding. Thats considering you are bored enought, or has no better things to do? Idk man I´ll just leave my a bit too personal idea.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: derakino999

norieelys

Jul 1, 2018
Man dats crazy i dont even remember wut I made. and ye its pretty mid, I just ran out of ideas in the end. Its funny coz i have actually never heard the term macabre eroticism before. thanks for mentioning it.
Hey no worries, ero-guro does have that sort of appeal. You did a lot of things right on the creative side of the game but the main issue of the game is honestly just the controls and the lack of an easy gallery. The atmosphere and animations were pretty good, and you didn't do the annoying thing where its too hard to lose.

If you want to reach a more mainstream audience look into softer forms of guro/dismemberment, like transformation, magic, petrification, brain fuck, and so on. You could also have it it happen to other characters in a less explicit way/offscreened.

I'd also say that having a few endings where she doesn't die (mindbreak/capture/rape) would be good to make the deaths feel a bit more impactful/suspenseful, or some voyeur type stuff where she's watching another girl while "waiting her turn".

I think the main thing to learn is to simply cut content that you're feeling lazy about. Game would do a lot better if the game was half the length, with the filler cut out, and a working gallery.

I gotta ask though are you using a qwerty keyboard or what

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
brain fuck definitely isn't softer XD
what's transformation? like when in sinisistar where the girl became sort of a flower or plant?

Reactions: LewdEbichu

norieelys

Jul 1, 2018
Nah I meant like more with the whole little tentacle wiring through the ears to make her a vegetable without scrambling her skull kinda thing.

Also I'm with you on the still alive thing, once she's cold (looking) its not appealing

LewdEbichu

Sep 6, 2023
Also I'm with you on the still alive thing, once she's cold (looking) its not appealing
o_O. Just kidding, I understand its not for everyone but its kinda like the final step of domination. I for instance, tolerate them looking cold, but I get turned off when they are a gory mess, or even just amputee.

Master9669

May 30, 2022
I need a android version for this game pls make anyone a android Version i want to play this it looks Amazing on Screenshots

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
I need a android version for this game pls make anyone a android Version i want to play this it looks Amazing on Screenshots
in the night of revenge thread's last pages some people discuss windows emulators for android maybe you can use one of these

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes