• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
to y'all bitching about AI, it's literally in the fucking dlsite page
*The background of the cover image, the background of the city in level 2, and the train texture in level 7 are AI generated.
words are hard

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Someone needs to add a Mod to correct the atrocious Keyboard placement!

Seriously! What the heck was the creator smoking when he decided: "Yes, it´s good like that! No! I don´t need an option to change they key buttons!" :FacePalm:

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017

Seriously! What the heck was the creator smoking when he decided: "Yes, it´s good like that! No! I don´t need an option to change they key buttons!" :FacePalm:
You know what?

never mind!

I take it back!

This Game is SO SO terribly trash that it´s not even worth bothering to plöay it to begin with!

This Game makes me think that just because you know the lowest basics of programmation, you shouldn´t bother creating a Video Game . . . even I could come up with something better!

And I have no idea how to create a Video Game!

Name36346

Oct 27, 2021

No need for a dedicated mod. AutoHotkey or other similar program, capable of creating a temporary, "while-it-runs" keyboard remaps works just as fine.

Though it indeed puzzling why dev decided that it is too hard to keep action-key assigments in a variables, complete with means to rewrite said variables with new key assigments (and, just in case, a "reset to default" button).

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Name36346

Oct 27, 2021
guys need help im getting stuck in the 1 lvl only
Same problem. Character disappears entirely when jumping down the first level's entrance and don't reappear even if you press escape key and choose to abandon the mission. Though it doesn't seem to be a common occurence, given how few complaints about this in the thread. Perhaps game doesn't like outdated systems in some way? (a Win 7 in current case)

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
You know what?

never mind!

I take it back!

This Game is SO SO terribly trash that it´s not even worth bothering to plöay it to begin with!

This Game makes me think that just because you know the lowest basics of programmation, you shouldn´t bother creating a Video Game . . . even I could come up with something better!

And I have no idea how to create a Video Game!
you're full of shit
go ahead and make one then, but until you do go back to your fucking cave
game is good, maybe you just fucking suck

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
i didn't say the best, but it's good
I wish I could agree but unfortunatellz it=s terrible!
It=s barelz a Hentai Game, the controls are terribly missplaced without option to correct that misstake by offering the option to change them, the enemies are VERY uncreative (Every single boss either attacks with a sharp weapon or with a big eye laser)
the control of the character is very mediocre too, she´s slow, her moves and skills are pretty bad, pretty much the only thing not bland and boring about this Game is the protagonis´s appearance . . .

Like, I would like to have anything possitive to say about this game . . . but what could be good about it?

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
I wish I could agree but unfortunatellz it=s terrible!
It=s barelz a Hentai Game, the controls are terribly missplaced without option to correct that misstake by offering the option to change them, the enemies are VERY uncreative (Every single boss either attacks with a sharp weapon or with a big eye laser)
the control of the character is very mediocre too, she´s slow, her moves and skills are pretty bad, pretty much the only thing not bland and boring about this Game is the protagonis´s appearance . . .

Like, I would like to have anything possitive to say about this game . . . but what could be good about it?
well, i agree that there should be an option to rebind controller buttons, since i play on gamepad i just binded what i wanted with joytokey but yea that's a legitimate issue
game is kind of based off the typical figure the timing of the enemies attacks, which are very similar yea that's also fair but that doesn't make it bad imo, i mean, lots of games like that, you just have to learn enemy patterns and attack them back when you can
it follows a certain style and it kinda feeeels a little jank but it's actually not, and it works, it's also difficult but fair and controls are not unresponsive
but it's fair to not like it to each their own

also one thing i'm wondering about is that there used to be a parry before that was overpowered but i didn't expect him to just remove him the fuck out altogether, i was expecting just a nerf or something

Last edited:
Reactions: Christin Eleven

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
So... wait... this game doesn't have an actual gallery? You just have that weird museum of monsters thing that lets you die to literally everything? That's it? You don't even have to play the game? You have access to everything?

If that's so, this is horribly disappointing... That's not a very usable gallery, needing to run around and wait for the sloot to get killed all the time.

Also, again, it seems that the dev doesn't have all the background stuff in the gallery, which is massively disappointing.

It's a shame really. This guy's art is way better than the stuff Blue Mad Diode puts out, for example, but the games themselves as well as the accessibility of the content is massively inferior.

iiiooopp

Jan 17, 2022
When I end the game, the only thing similar to the gallery was the room with all enemy and bosses. and is this the gallery or there is something else who really does have sex gallery not just enemy to fight

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes