Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yoimdeath

Oct 18, 2018
we need to see nyakumi get a lot more creative with the sex positions from now on, especially more acrobatic ones. Lately its kinda just been the same old ones they he keeps reusing. Who agrees?

VirgoSnake

Jul 31, 2019
Man, as the LGS4 prophet, I knew it had to be on Nyakumi's radar but we have to sac animations for it? I mean if I was a patron I'd be fine because his quantity of anims had been going down anyways.. but damn.

What caused Nyak to do shrinkflation like this? No other creator I follow has it me with shrinkflation like Nyak has. It used to be 2 anims a month, with memorable ass hentai beat vids and now I have to pray for his 1 vid a month to hit or else I have to wait for the next cycle. I hope Mr.Glot(Shoutout to vets who get this) fuses with Nyakumi like a symbiote and makes him pump out content like he used to someday.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: F10Ace and Taskboy

MissNugget

Feb 17, 2024
A brief word on the future of Lewd Game 4
View attachment 3518048
And a lil pic of Kafka who's impressed with our size
View attachment 3518050
so ure telling me he makes THOUSANDS A MONTH of his patreons as a fulltime job taking so much cash and then hes like ow i cant make time for it, tf they paying him for then, if he cant get it done guess what hire people who work with you for awhile so he can do that long project, idk hes so full of shit with these statements

Kirrion69

Jan 31, 2022
so ure telling me he makes THOUSANDS A MONTH of his patreons as a fulltime job taking so much cash and then hes like ow i cant make time for it, tf they paying him for then, if he cant get it done guess what hire people who work with you for awhile so he can do that long project, idk hes so full of shit with these statements
Man if you think that Nyakumi is a creator who takes too long between projects then you don't even know. At least he doesn't vanish without a trace like some creators for a month or even multiple months at a time

Reactions: willson8287

ShezHex

Jan 28, 2018
Patreon takes a 5% cut, and assuming everyone is in $5 tier (very unlikely) he's making minimum $17,304 a month. It would be very strange if he hasn't hired someone at this point. I think he made that statement because he just really doesn't want to make a long video like that.

Oct 13, 2022
Patreon takes a 5% cut, and assuming everyone is in $5 tier (very unlikely) he's making minimum $17,304 a month. It would be very strange if he hasn't hired someone at this point. I think he made that statement because he just really doesn't want to make a long video like that.
If that's were the case, this man would be making $207,648 a year.

Archer9999

Nov 30, 2022
Man, as the LGS4 prophet, I knew it had to be on Nyakumi's radar but we have to sac animations for it? I mean if I was a patron I'd be fine because his quantity of anims had been going down anyways.. but damn.

What caused Nyak to do shrinkflation like this? No other creator I follow has it me with shrinkflation like Nyak has. It used to be 2 anims a month, with memorable ass hentai beat vids and now I have to pray for his 1 vid a month to hit or else I have to wait for the next cycle. I hope Mr.Glot(Shoutout to vets who get this) fuses with Nyakumi like a symbiote and makes him pump out content like he used to someday.
he is so rich after his success as Nyakumi he doesn't need to spend his time to create more reputation anymore

Based on graphtreon site nyakumi earn 21k every month he is now rank 13 as the richest erotic content creators in Patreon (p.s he doesn't have people to share his earnings with like other accounts..)

And From what i heard nyakumi start hiring people to do animation instead of him.

MissNugget

Feb 17, 2024
Man if you think that Nyakumi is a creator who takes too long between projects then you don't even know. At least he doesn't vanish without a trace like some creators for a month or even multiple months at a time
thats not the point lol

MissNugget

Feb 17, 2024
wel i did some research he makes more then that funny enough so no excuses as the comment below u stated check graphtreon it shows he makes allot more a month, again no excuses

Kirrion69

Jan 31, 2022
thats not the point lol
It kinda was. Schizo was complaining about how Nyakumi has no excuse for taking a long time to finish projects or something, and all im trying to say is that a creator getting 2 videos out per month is pretty good considering how many creators there are that go radio silent while still taking money

Tygrik

Nov 6, 2022
I don't care about the negativity of this thread

Nyakumi has been on a redemption path ever since he released Your Lewd Treatment 2 and Magic Show back to back. He tries new stuff (blender), he interacts more with his community (polls), etc. Party till we die is the best work he ever did since LGS3 and I'll die on that hill.

Seriously go rewatch his content from late 2022 to early 2023, the difference is abysmal

Nyakumi stocks are rising up fr

yoimdeath

Oct 18, 2018
I don't care about the negativity of this thread

Nyakumi has been on a redemption path ever since he released Your Lewd Treatment 2 and Magic Show back to back. He tries new stuff (blender), he interacts more with his community (polls), etc. Party till we die is the best work he ever did since LGS3 and I'll die on that hill.

Seriously go rewatch his content from late 2022 to early 2023, the difference is abysmal

Nyakumi stocks are rising up fr
I agree, the only thing that he could possibly improve upon right now is the frequency of the animations. he used release two per month, but for some reason it got reduced to 1 animation every 3.5 weeks which is basically a month.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote