Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KevinSon

Sep 29, 2019
One thing I wish for is the futafied versions being more unique. What I mean by that is, have the video benefit from being futafied by having alt camera angles and/or new possitions where it showcases the futafied characters better. I'm not hating, just think it would be amazing if we got the most out of the futafied version by having an emphasis on them being futa now, with their futa cocks in frame at all times! P.S. I have no idea how hard it is, just saying what i'd like to see.

Oct 13, 2022
One thing I wish for is the futafied versions being more unique. What I mean by that is, have the video benefit from being futafied by having alt camera angles and/or new possitions where it showcases the futafied characters better. I'm not hating, just think it would be amazing if we got the most out of the futafied version by having an emphasis on them being futa now, with their futa cocks in frame at all times! P.S. I have no idea how hard it is, just saying what i'd like to see.
They kinda did that in lewd strip club 2 I think when misaki and that chick were in 69 position

Jul 2, 2022
A brief word on the future of Lewd Game 4
honestly? i'd be willing to wait a while for it considering a lot of us have been waiting on it. and, at least on f95 here, people are pretty vocal about being disappointed in his more recent works with frequent ups and downs. i think he's been doing great, the strip club short was good with its premise of the girls going against the rules to go down on the POV protag, the latest gym is also good to me. lots of action, good angles and camera was just slow enough to see it all. i think we've seen nyakumi at his worst, i still remember the glitchy pea-shooter Akeno with the beach and music (even though the colors were very nice and vibrant), and he hasn't reached that point again. not to mention, he's been dropping videos at least once a month and seems to be testing the waters with other video tools such as blender (although it's been some time since that).

anyway, i know i don't speak for everyone, but i'm willing to wait for nyakumi to cook for longer than normal if it means we get a bigger and tastier cake at the end of the wait.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote