HTML Abandoned Nuova Malizia [v1.95 Rev.] [Blauz]

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
ty @Alexander Krisnov for updating. But now it gets a little messy I guess.
You better delete all info / the link for the original old v1.91, and change the dev link to the actual 'game page' on TFGames. Else ppl new to the game won't get a clue what to download and where to look for info on the game. :(

Like this:
[...]
Developer / Publisher: Blauz,
Download Link(s): Nuova Malizia v1.95 SHORTWIRED Version -

I did not visit the place every day but often, sometimes spared a little time for me. I'm supposed to be a woman after all. :D But the second one (sharpshooter) may be the reason. I'm a moll with an attitude - maybe the game didn't like that... ty @Kristof29 for pointing me to this. Hope the updated version hasn't got the hang.

I might wait for a lil bit on this then just cause I don't wanna play a game that hangs right now.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Placed OnHold as creator has gone going 3 months now

Current update 29.1.2017.
It still needs some work, but RL may bite me soon and I am posting what I have in case I may not be able to work on the games for some time.

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Placed OnHold as creator has gone going 3 months now

Current update 29.1.2017.
It still needs some work, but RL may bite me soon and I am posting what I have in case I may not be able to work on the games for some time.
Oh common blauz one good original idea with interesting setting from a dev now it's on hold fml

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Seems we are missing the last update - should be 'full', non-shortened version. Only comment at TFGames was 'Bug fixed'...
It's so sad such a nice game is not continued. :(

This should be included / updated:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The thread title should be renamed 'Nuova Malizia [v1.95 rev] [Blauz]', just saying.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blauz.

Jun 7, 2019
BTW, the first part of the game series is finished, not abandoned. The other parts are slow in the making since I have done several other projects and there is some small thing called real life. It is also easier to get good picturers of the roaring 20s than of the 50s and 70s.

Reactions: ShamanLab