HTML Abandoned Nuova Malizia [v1.95 Rev.] [Blauz]

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Well everyone knows I am down for knockin bitches up so this guys sounds legit to me. xD

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
I usually dodge this guy's stuff because I'm really not into M2F stuff, this looks pretty interesting though despite the bugs.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Chiao ragazzi e ragazze! Saluto! :D

First of all, we got an update to v1.95 already. Just delivered, get it while it's hot:

What the dev says:
'Current update 29.1.2017.
It still needs some work, but RL may bite me soon and I am posting what I have in case I may not be able to work on the games for some time.
'

It is a new .html file, seems that is all that's needed to play the game. Old version v1.91 is obsolete I guess. So maybe we do not need both download links, but Alex - leave the old link, just in case...

Then - the game is called 'Nuova Malizia'. Did not think of it because of my shitty knowledge of italian language. Cazzo! Untill I wanted to translate it... Stupid me. :D btw it means 'New Malice', just in case...

Now excuse me, I go kill some bastards... Where's my Tommy?

Edit: added message from dev, corrected info on .htm file.

Last edited:

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016

First of all, we got an update to v1.95 already. Just delivered, get it while it's hot:

Waht the dev says:
It still needs some work, but RL may bite me soon and I am posting what I have in case I may not be able to work on the games for some time.
'

It is a new .html file, seems that is all that's needed to play the game. Old version v1.91 is obsolete I guess. So maybe we do not we need both download links. But Alex - leave the old link, just in case...

Then - the game is called 'Nuova Malizia' - did not think of it because of my shitty knowledge of italian language. Cazzo! Untill I wanted to translate it... Stupid me. :D btw it means 'New Malice', just in case...

Shit forgot about the old link but otherwise its updated if ya need i will uploaded it after 12 hours

Kristof29

Aug 6, 2016
There is no m2f stuff. You start as a female and you can get to the end( of the current content) using violent methods.

I like this game. Few games pay attention to the morally gray areas.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016

Waht the dev says:
'

It is a new .html file, seems that is all that's needed to play the game. Old version v1.91 is obsolete I guess. So maybe we do not we need both download links. But Alex - leave the old link, just in case...

Then - the game is called 'Nuova Malizia' - did not think of it because of my shitty knowledge of italian language. Cazzo! Untill I wanted to translate it... Stupid me. :D btw it means 'New Malice', just in case...

Yay new updatearino...

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
There is no m2f stuff. You start as a female and you can get to the end( of the current content) using violent methods...
M/F means 'm humps f' as I know. Not sex swap or the like. Not sure if you mean that?

btw as pc you cannot get pregnant I read? But other female npcs in the story can / will, as the plot unfolds. Just saying.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
New bug right after the old one xD you talk to henry and then the next option after that error and bugs out.

halfpipe

Aug 14, 2016
Yeah, you're basically the ghoul of a vampire mobster so your body can't age or change, and the developer says the game will go through to the 40's, 70's and modern day, with different styles in the different time periods.

Kristof29

Aug 6, 2016
New bug right after the old one xD you talk to henry and then the next option after that error and bugs out.
If you are talking about the time he comes to check the books, then it happens only if you have the sharpshooter comment. Focus on the pawnshop one less time and you can continue.

That bug seems to be fixed in the shortwired version.

Edit: The bug is still there but there is a link at the top left that takes you to after the chat with henry.

Last edited:

Kristof29

Aug 6, 2016
M/F means 'm humps f' as I know. Not sex swap or the like. Not sure if you mean that?

btw as pc you cannot get pregnant I read? But other female npcs in the story can / will, as the plot unfolds. Just saying.
I meant that usually in these games the character starts as a male and then gets transformed to female and then has a choice of submission/slavery/.... etc.
This game you start as a female and you have the option of being violent/submissive etc.

Last edited:

Kristof29

Aug 6, 2016
Yeah, you're basically the ghoul of a vampire mobster so your body can't age or change, and the developer says the game will go through to the 40's, 70's and modern day, with different styles in the different time periods.
So basically the woman is an immortal gangsta. That is kinda new i think....

Hmm now i want to play saints row again...

Reactions: Alexander Krisnov

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
So basically the woman is an immortal gangsta...
Not immortal though. You can get killed far too often! :D You do not get older in a normal way (only 1 year for 10 of other humans). But yes, cool story. No explanation for why it all happens yet.

If only that one bug wouldn't block me after my books get checked by my contact... Or maybe that's the end for now.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Not immortal though. You can get killed far too often! :D You do not get older in a normal way (only 1 year for 10 of other humans). But yes, cool story. No explanation for why it all happens yet.

If only that one bug wouldn't block me after my books get checked by my contact... Or maybe that's the end for now.
Ya more a immortal vamp you can die pretty easy and to gun fire.... Makes me triggered abit.

Kristof29

Aug 6, 2016

The bug only happens if you have visited the pawnshop every single time and he has the comment about her being a sharpshooter.

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Link to Original File uploaded...
ty @Alexander Krisnov for updating. But now it gets a little messy I guess.
You better delete all info / the link for the original old v1.91, and change the dev link to the actual 'game page' on TFGames. Else ppl new to the game won't get a clue what to download and where to look for info on the game. :(

Like this:
[...]
Developer / Publisher: Blauz,
Download Link(s): Nuova Malizia v1.95 SHORTWIRED Version -

The bug only happens if you have visited the pawnshop every single time and he has the comment about her being a sharpshooter.
I did not visit the place every day but often, sometimes spared a little time for me. I'm supposed to be a woman after all. :D But the second one (sharpshooter) may be the reason. I'm a moll with an attitude - maybe the game didn't like that... ty @Kristof29 for pointing me to this. Hope the updated version hasn't got the hang.

Last edited: