5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
0.3 mission start 1. fatal error XD
2 run goes XD.
Give now save system in the demo and how XD?

Relly ?^^
THis erorr comming when you use skill 1 an you goes ko.
the error then remains permanent

Orangutan

May 26, 2017
Is this game only for win-64bit or i can run it with 32bit one? I have both but i like to use 32bit one for some stuff....

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Tip for new players:
Double jump, Aim, Dodge = you fly off like superman
You can easily jump the gaps in the parkour cave without having to wait for the platforms.

Reactions: zibin

zibin

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2017
No , it does work.
You can complete the secret achievement by doing something at the first stage of the quest ;) .

htsfz

Nov 15, 2017
No , it does work.
You can complete the secret achievement by doing something at the first stage of the quest ;) .
So if I did the quest, I can't re-do it, I can't get the secret achievement without starting over?

Axer Hell

Apr 26, 2017
Hi guys I need your help!
While starting this game I get following error "k32getprocessmemoryinfo not found in kernel32.dll".
I searched through the web for more than a hour now but didn't found a solution.
Liked your post for your signature! <3 :D

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
At first level when you enter the cave there is a open hole at the LEFT side of said cave.
Was that placed to tease players or is this only accessible for patreons ?
I must know my ocd demands answers.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
At first level when you enter the cave there is a open hole at the LEFT side of said cave.
Was that placed to tease players or is this only accessible for patreons ?
I must know my ocd demands answers.
Was a patreon. Couldnt get there anyways.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I didnt even try her tbh because I dont like her, but yeah she uses spells and stuff. I dont remember if she was finished or needed some more skills to be added still. If you want to support them do it, the game is very good, but be aware that updates are VERY rare.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
@zibin Do you have any new info of an update? Everythings been quiet both in the patreon and the discord. Just so we know everything's fine.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Still waiting for that thicc thicc news bois.
I mean, last update was in July, I asked the dev right above you a month ago and never received an answer, and the discord is dead as shit, so I assume that so is the game.

oceansz

Jun 16, 2018
I mean, last update was in July, I asked the dev right above you a month ago and never received an answer, and the discord is dead as shit, so I assume that so is the game.
Shame... It was legit a top notch game. or atleast it could be. :c

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote