• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
Dark Souls,step aside ahahaah
anyway really cool the combination of action and sex,really dynamic,but the platform part it's IMPOSSIBLE ahahah
thanks for the share ;)

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
oh damn this looks quite decent
another game that will be abandoned in the future because dev wanted too much

this version has one map with ogres and final boss - ogre king
if you have trouble killing him just go very close and walk around him so he can't hit you (animation is fugged)

three animation 2 vaginal (ogre and ogre king) and one oral (ogre wizard)

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Christ, you had my attention with the pic of a bright freaking green M41A Pulse Rifle XD Can't be bad for this reason alone right.

0Synergy

Jul 6, 2017
Alright ladies and gents here is a cheat to get to level "insert massive number here" 1st get cheat engine 2nd open it up 3rd open ue4game-win64-shipping.exe in CE put in value 100 then level up put in value 150 if you have 2 addresses good put them in the bottom and put it to 1 now get a kill and blow out your ears

reaper6689

Oct 24, 2017
one girl is holding a m41a pulse rifle the green looks awful must been from alien colonal marines a god awful game

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Dark Souls,step aside ahahaah
anyway really cool the combination of action and sex,really dynamic,but the platform part it's IMPOSSIBLE ahahah
thanks for the share ;)
Psshh, Dark Souls ain't got shit on Nudespace. Have you ever pulled off a running sprint double jump aim dash in roly poly land of misery and pain? No, didn't think so

Jokes aside, take it slow on those platforms, they're a bitch.

Zend

Sep 1, 2017
not worth it, had to download a program to shove the things resolution to the lowest and then set the games resolution to the resolution i needed(1280x1024) even then i could hardly see the menu buttons

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Updated the OP to version v0.16
Cheers

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
The game is too bright. I still can see something. I hope it'll be fixed in next update.
I'm assuming this is sarcasm. I think the game could be just a tad brighter and still have the same atmosphere. Without the bright green health bars, I don't think I'd be able to tell the enemies were there until they were right next to me. Not to mention being unable to see much of the animated scenes.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote