Unity Nude Byte [v4.0] [Manyakis Games]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Hunterx33

Oct 29, 2018
No, all of the posters are obtainable. It's just that RNG is a bitch. Keep Cycling the days, and checking all of the standing posters. You'll get them all eventually.
Wierd all these days playing and I haven't seen any other different poster lol

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
Sorry for the delay, but I've got a registry value for a large amount of money. Exchanging all of the bits should result in around two million cash, which is enough for a level 3 doll. I still haven't grinded (ground?) enough bits for the most expensive boosts, but I will continue to chip away at it.

Instructions:

1. Download and unzip NB_Money_1.zip
2. Do a windows search for "Registry Editor," and open it.
3. Click on "File" in the top left corner of the window, then click "Import"
4. Navigate to and select NB_Money_1.reg
5. Profit

Make sure that whenever you do this, Nude Byte itself is NOT open, because you don't want to mess with registry values while a program is reading and writing to them.
Idk why but when I used your file to cheat the bytes in the inventory, I can't progress a new day in-game with new shop offers and such, even though its a new day in my real life. Is this a glitch or do I just have to wait?

SoupChunk

Oct 26, 2022
Idk why but when I used your file to cheat the bytes in the inventory, I can't progress a new day in-game with new shop offers and such, even though its a new day in my real life. Is this a glitch or do I just have to wait?
Are you on 6.0.0 or 6.1.0+? The way days progress was changed in 6.1.0 to take place every 8 battles rather than being dependent on real time.

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
Are you on 6.0.0 or 6.1.0+? The way days progress was changed in 6.1.0 to take place every 8 battles rather than being dependent on real time.
Oh then that makes sense. Im in v 6.1.5. and I thought its the same gimmic for day progress. Also from your cheat file, it's kinda infuriating but I don't have enough zip from buying a boost item. Would be better if the cheat file has more than 1400 zips

SoupChunk

Oct 26, 2022
Oh then that makes sense. Im in v 6.1.5. and I thought its the same gimmic for day progress. Also from your cheat file, it's kinda infuriating but I don't have enough zip from buying a boost item. Would be better if the cheat file has more than 1400 zips
Here's an updated registry value with even more money.

anon567321

Apr 2, 2021
Thanks, and do you know any easy way to level up your dolls fast
It's easier to buy a level 4 doll for 2 million with the register cheat from the post above.
There are 64 dolls in the city, 4 of each level and type, all available for purchase.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
okay after spending a while with the new update i gotta say that it feels better but progression feels slow? there was a lot of stuff that was just part of the game before that you have to unlock now. now you even need to level up so you can use cards which are a huge part of the game before and still are.
why am i stuck with the 4 weapons the game gives me?
why do baths take 10 whole goddamn minutes? if you dont have more than 4 dolls giving one a bath means you cant play for 10 minutes so you either go around dildoing whatever girls you can or you just tab out of the game.

dont get me wrong i like the update. i love that i can fuck the dolls (or at least kind of fuck them with the dildo) and holy fuck they FINALLY added moans to the girls. but it feels like most of the game is missing when you first start it.

Sehrya

Feb 18, 2018
why do baths take 10 whole goddamn minutes? if you dont have more than 4 dolls giving one a bath means you cant play for 10 minutes so you either go around dildoing whatever girls you can or you just tab out of the game.
You can talk to the guards to speed up the bathing for a small some of money.
It skips the whole 10min. So instant baths.

p3838

Apr 22, 2020
Anyone figured a way to restart days faster? Playing 8 games just for the shop to show me items I already purchased is really frustrating

Aug 8, 2022
Anyone figured a way to restart days faster? Playing 8 games just for the shop to show me items I already purchased is really frustrating
you don't need to finish games to progress the day. you can skip the twins by right clicking and then immediately press ESC and quit out.

Reactions: p3838

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
You don't actually need to play the full game, just skip the intro and then exit the match immediately. It'll still count.

A glance at the comments on itch tells me that there used to be a character that could skip days for you, but the dev removed it, and they don't seem interested in re-adding them for some reason.

p3838

Apr 22, 2020
You don't actually need to play the full game, just skip the intro and then exit the match immediately. It'll still count.

A glance at the comments on itch tells me that there used to be a character that could skip days for you, but the dev removed it, and they don't seem interested in re-adding them for some reason.
Wow thanks. I feel really dumb for not trying this before lol

Braves

Dec 10, 2020
Here's an updated registry value with even more money.
Does anyone have a 4.x or 6.x save with a lotta stuff purchased? My stuff from 4.x mostly carried into 6.x but I'm missing a few key things, poses and outerwear mainly. Much obliged for the saves posted, here's one that changes money into nearly 4.9 million for y'all!

SoupChunk

Oct 26, 2022
Does anyone have a 4.x or 6.x save with a lotta stuff purchased?
Here's a registry value with all of the style options I currently have unlocked. I'm still missing a few glow and clothes colors though. Importing this registry value should leave all other aspects of your save untouched like the money values do.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes