Unity Nude Byte [v4.0] [Manyakis Games]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Elska

Jan 11, 2019
Does anyone still have the 5.7.6 version? I still have both the 5.7.2 and the current 6.2.0 version but I kinda want to complete the collection on the random run version (Also because it's more fun and can change the weapons and upgrades) So if there anyway for me to download an older versions of this game, I would very much appreciate it. Thanks.

Hunterx33

Oct 29, 2018
Does anyone still have the 5.7.6 version? I still have both the 5.7.2 and the current 6.2.0 version but I kinda want to complete the collection on the random run version (Also because it's more fun and can change the weapons and upgrades) So if there anyway for me to download an older versions of this game, I would very much appreciate it. Thanks.
I think is the same now... you can change weapons and upgrades and farm bytes in the process.

PD: Changing to a desired unlocked weapon no, but you can change any of the 4 guns to a desired doll.

Last edited:

gmg

Aug 31, 2017
So we got these codes so far:
WATER for nudity
JUICE for large breasts
SODA for the gray area
ROCK for additional gray area poses
But the notes mention a "new" gray area reachable with a separate code. Does anyone have that one?

• Red Heart
Reactions: denialfailure

SoupChunk

Oct 26, 2022
I've still got it, I've uploaded it to Mega .

Elska

Jan 11, 2019
I've still got it, I've uploaded it to Mega here.
Thank you so much for your contribution, good sir. You're a good man. In exchange, I would like to give you a link to my folder containing the 5.7.2 and the current 6.2.0 versions (Or anyone that finds this post) for your safekeeping just in case my Mega account got banned.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes