2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(Sir Bob o/)
NudeAndAfraid11DayChallenge-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Bort740

Admiral114

Nov 11, 2022
I stuck in the beginning. The game writes "Select stage" and then nothing happend, I cannot choose woman. How to avoid the bug?

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
Island survival but without NTR? Now I've seen it all
Imagine it !!!! finally a survival game where the dude who do absolutely everything to make everyone survive get the Reward and not the generic UB or Blond chad Who stay all the time in the base camp doing nothing except trying to fuck your crush :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: goddard and Yamemai

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Island survival but without NTR? Now I've seen it all
Which would still be fine if there was monster cock but I really don't think there's any monster cock. Why do games keep putting the monster tag when there's not really any monster cocks? I don't get it.

• Haha
Reactions: goddard

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
game without NTR thank you dev :oops:
it does however have one problem in game: you have game over from thirst there no way to modify like Naked and afraid where they keep water or coconut use and have them ready for water drink. Or toilet use next to camp keep people healthy.

Your only given crafting bench and shelter and fire pit and fencing to keep monsters at bay but should be barrier near your campsite which would been better.

I hate say it sex is very small windows: if there cheat possible states which person avoid it be black haired chick avoid she vegan and lesbian and she wouldn't be top person she tried to make so everyone ate the same thing. I was I should made everyone ate meat everyday?

Other deal breaker about that chick is that she refuses join up aid you on gathering supplies WTF. if that on naked + afraid everyone on 21 day challenge would game over.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ponrd
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes