RPGM - Completed - Nude and Afraid: 11 Day Challenge [Final] [Noxurtica]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Loro

Gameplay:
    + Survival game with crafting, gathering, cooking, fighting.
    + Tutorial texts cover everything
    - Stats visuals only in shape of numbers. There are lots of numbers on the screen. Can make you lose track of your stats (like hunger, hydration etc.)
    - Some map parts of some stages are very laggy
    - At start, to select a stage, you need to use the mouse to click on the women's legs. Won't work with arrow or WASD buttons.

Frequency of Scenes:
    - Barely any scenes. Not worth to mention

DIalogues:
    +/- Amount is okay. The tutorial text feels actually even longer than the Dialogues with each girl.

--> All in one: I was not sure how to rate this game. As a non-adult game, it has potential for being made in RPG Maker Engine. But as an adult game, it is bad, since it has barely any adult features. The main focus is crafting and surviving, but sex is just a small byproduct in this game. Rating this as a non-adult game, I would give 4 of 10 maybe. But since it was supposed to be an adult game, 2 of 10 at max.

Should I give it a try?
    If you like survival games, this one is interesting, especially because it is made in RPGM Engine. The gameplay is not too hard, but not too easy either. It is challenging enough with different difficulties and maps. If you can give up on expecting proper adult/sex material in this game, you can go for it.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

ChurryOp

Really, this deserves a 3.5 because it's a completed game. As a survival game, it's pretty decent, if basic. The variety of biomes is a nice touch.

As an adult game, it's inadequate. Two-frame animations and no choice whatsoever makes the sex very dull.

Worth playin as a casual game, as it won't take long to figure it out and the controls are simple.