RPGM Completed NTRPG - Netorareta Tiris, the Sex Objectified Childhood Friend [HANATAKA]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

nickku1

Jun 3, 2020
if you don't mind me asking why do people like NTR?
you find the best, hottest, and hardcore sex in ntr/corruption.
also most time the guy stealing is actually better than the original one.
^^this guy^^ is usually alpha, rich, a lot of friends of both genders, can talk, is godlike at sex, etc

nickku1

Jun 3, 2020
if you don't mind me asking why do people like NTR?
was this even NTR? they never dated;
since before the story started she was already hooked to the friend's dick;
since the beginning she has been liking the D no matter who's or if it is even living (vib);
her best friend (Leon) watches how she gets actually raped and everyone also admits she is being raped;
she is interested in Leon and adores him, while he doesn't care,
Leo is the worst person in this game hands down.
also how come neither one mentioned it to each other, like "i am being raped but i love it so no problem" or "i find watching you have sex with others super hot", or something like that.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
was this even NTR? they never dated;
since before the story started she was already hooked to the friend's dick;
since the beginning she has been liking the D no matter who's or if it is even living (vib);
her best friend (Leon) watches how she gets actually raped and everyone also admits she is being raped;
she is interested in Leon and adores him, while he doesn't care,
Leo is the worst person in this game hands down.
also how come neither one mentioned it to each other, like "i am being raped but i love it so no problem" or "i find watching you have sex with others super hot", or something like that.
They don't need to date for it to be NTR. Two of the most common types of NTR are mom/sister NTR, and childhood friend NTR. In both of those cases, the MC isn't dating them, but it's still NTR. The only thing required for it to be NTR is a close relationship to the woman, and having them stolen from the MC (usually accompanied by the MC having his soul crushed).

As for the MC in this game. Yes, he's weak, and doesn't do anything while his childhood friend is fucked by everyone. I wouldn't say he doesn't care, though. That's the problem with a silent protagonist. He never speaks, and we never hear his thoughts, so we don't really know what he's thinking. But we can infer that he cares about, and loves Tiris. We are able to control him to an extent, so we know he goes on dates with Tiris multiple times, and the true ending is unlocked when he tries to propose to her. Why he doesn't do anything to stop her is simply playing the NTR trope of the MC being too weak to do anything, and just sits by while the woman he loves gets fucked by everyone.

As for why Tiris never says anything, well, that's also an NTR cliche. She loves the MC, and sees him as her only escape from the shit she has to endure everyday. But she doesn't tell him because she thinks he'll never talk to her again. But she doesn't realize that he already knows and still chooses to spend time with her and love her. If they only talked to each other, they'd be able to escape the miserable situation they're in, or they'll find solace in each other and be able to endure their miserable situations because they have each other. But that doesn't happen because, well, NTR.

FYI, NTRPG 2 does a better job of having the MC show emotion (though he's still silent), but it still plays up the usual NTR cliches. The game is more soul crushing than this game since we see their relationship from before the antagonist shows up. And we see the main girl go from innocent girl (in every sense of the word) to sex addicted whore.

delwyndmc

Oct 27, 2017
TBH this's not really hits that hard... There's is not enough build up and their relationship not even that strong to begin with to have that feeling of getting cheated. She's just like a strangers from the start who just fucks with everybody.

Reactions: Schrödinger1801

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Yea, NTRPG2 is rougher. It's still a silent protagonist, but he seems to display a bit more emotion than the main guy from NTRPG1. And watching Filia's corruption from beginning to end is brutal. The first event is particularly rough. The guy almost dies protecting Filia, gets saved by a "hero", and wakes up to her having her virginity taken by the supposed hero. He had no opportunity to do anything. The village elder decided Filia would become his personal slave all while he was unconscious. Wish I could have seen how that discussion went down, and how they forced her to agree to it, though I do think they mention it at one point.
Answering this now since my attention was just brought to my previous post.
MC actually already knew in advance that Filia would go to the strongest man in the village. The women in her family had served that role for more than 1 generation. There was even a good chance it was going to be MC... then things happened the way they did.

Subscriber

Apr 11, 2020
Answering this now since my attention was just brought to my previous post.
MC actually already knew in advance that Filia would go to the strongest man in the village. The women in her family had served that role for more than 1 generation. There was even a good chance it was going to be MC... then things happened the way they did.
How did you find it out? That "The women in her family had served that role for more than 1 generation." ??

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
That's not the 1st event. That's like the 4th event. The first event for Libido should be to visit his house at night (Wednesday night I believe; it's the same day that Tiris cleans his house in the evening)), and drink with him in the pub during the evening. Then, visit his house again on another Wednesday night to get Libido's 1st event.
How did you find it out? That "The women in her family had served that role for more than 1 generation." ??
It says something about her mother having had that role as well as I remember it. I played it around 2 years ago.
The reason the MC was practicing so much was because he wanted Filia.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
It says something about her mother having had that role as well as I remember it. I played it around 2 years ago.
The reason the MC was practicing so much was because he wanted Filia.
i played through and didnt see anything like that maybe i missed it? not sure

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
was there cut content for the kings game scene?

Last edited:

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
Quick note, I've never tried uploading a save file before so I don't know if this will work, let me know how it gets on Mega

I sent the save file in my above but I wanted to address this, the game is a little obtuse about what to do but the recollection room in the basement of your home should be assiting you to an extent, can't say I had that many issues with direction but admittedly it could have been improved. Either way the save file I uploaded SHOULD have all the events unlocked.
Hey my friend sorry to bother you but your Mega link is dead so may I ask for the save once more?I really appreciate your virtue and I'd like to tell you can just attach files from the box below. Snipaste_2022-02-04_04-35-06.png

xCTx

May 23, 2018
Hey my friend sorry to bother you but your Mega link is dead so may I ask for the save once more?I really appreciate your virtue and I'd like to tell you can just attach files from the box below. View attachment 1632647
Here you go:

Also in case the google drive thing doesn't work I reuploaded it to megasync,

I tried the way you mentioned but the files simply don't appear anywhere with the attach files option.

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
Here you go: Google Drive

Also in case the google drive thing doesn't work I reuploaded it to megasync, Mega

I tried the way you mentioned but the files simply don't appear anywhere with the attach files option.
Thanks my friend!God blesses you!You just got some small issues that the attachment doesn't support rvdata2 format so you can't upload it.It's quite easy to solve,all you need to do is just compress it into a zip file or other formats supported,I'm glad to help you upload it this time as a return of your favor and also to save your time,or if you would like to,you can upload it yourself(I will edit my comment if you do so.)

Dssunra2

Nov 23, 2021
is it possible to play this in joiplay, without black screen bug?

When I download rpg maker vx ace games, this kind of problem happens in joiplay

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
i cant seem to raise my relation with eric, i always scare the girls away since that seems the obvious choice but i dont see any note about any relationship change with eric, i feel stuck what should i do?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes