VN NTRMAN GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
The heck, google still have it. Why did they block?
If I have to guess its the shota content for the new game and the other 2, however Mother's Lesson and Inn have had a thread here for over a year and all 3 game's shota content is pretty tame compared to all the other shota games here. Think Daily lifes in the Countryside and Urban Demons along with a lot more other popular games here with loli/shota which is more extreme. Seems very arbitrary to single out NTRMan.

But I noticed how NTRMan's patrons increased by 300+ the moment his stuff was banned here so I guess more power to the dev.

Because they gone.
You're not doing anyone any favours by being as vague as possible it'll just lead to shitshows, this is like what the 5th thread about NTRMan games being removed or comments being purged? Just tell them why you did it

Feb 9, 2021
If I have to guess its the shota content for the new game and the other 2, however Mother's Lesson and Inn have had a thread here for over a year and all 3 game's shota content is pretty tame compared to all the other shota games here. Think Daily lifes in the Countryside and Urban Demons along with a lot more other popular games here with loli/shota which is more extreme. Seems very arbitrary to single out NTRMan.

But I noticed how NTRMan's patrons increased by 300+ the moment his stuff was banned here so I guess more power to the dev.
is that mean every content with loli/shota tag get more "surveillance" than before?

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
Because they gone.
I want to know why NTRman threads even replys in offtopic are being deleted even though subforum clearly states " This subforum is not moderated so no threads or replies will be deleted. " of people are asking why? if you keep deleting threads it doesnt help it will only lead to more people making same threads over and over again.

Last edited:

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
What do you mean gone ? Its all over the internet the new update
I mean gone, banned, deleted, never to be seem again in this site.

Hmmm , this make no sense since they already allow some shota/loli content so why now?
No, we don't, it's just that sometimes they go under the radar. Fortunately, after the new game was put under investigation we receive numerous statements that the other NTRMAN games had similar content, so they got yeeted too.

I want to know why NTRman threads even replys in offtopic are being deleted even though subforum clearly states " This subforum is not moderated so no threads or replies will be deleted. " of people are asking why? if you keep deleting threads it doesnt help it will only lead to more people making same threads over and over again.
Not moderate except for CP, and all of those threads were mostly about people asking or sharing their shota games.

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019

No, we don't, it's just that sometimes they go under the radar. Fortunately, after the new game was put under investigation we receive numerous statements that the other NTRMAN games had similar content, so they got yeeted too.

Not moderate except for CP, and all of those threads were mostly about people asking or sharing their shota games.
Those threads started with first post is like this one asking why games are gone guess its easier to delete everything than having a discussion thats why this thread even exists.

D

Deleted member 3145675

Those threads started with first post is like this one asking why games are gone guess its easier to delete everything than having a discussion thats why this thread even exists.
Hi,
*forum general rule 7:
Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.

*add-on: https://f95zone.to/threads/regarding-loli-and-shota-content.5808/

Those 2 should answer your question. (games fell under those rules)
TC.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
No, we don't, it's just that sometimes they go under the radar.
EDIT 2: Wow, I'm a dumbass. I just had to think a little and suddenly this makes more sense to me. I get it now. I feel so stupid. I apologize to the mods and anyone else who had to read my bullshit. I realize almost no one will see this, and perhaps it's better that way, but I'm editing it in for my own peace of mind.
Not according to rule 7. Or have I been misunderstanding it this whole time? Here I thought it was made so we WOULD be able to have some content of this type allowed.
I fail to see how any of the removed games don't fall under this part of the rule
2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably.
, but oh well. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't biased, so I'm not gonna waste time arguing with mods. I'm sure you guys know what you're doing. I'll just assume this was done for the good of the site, and not because of some petty moral reasons. 'Cause the thought of losing more games like this because some mods are against it depresses me.
I just wish you were a bit more transparent with this stuff. It's a bit worrying when a game gets removed and you don't know why. Especially after seeing a bunch of people mentioning GPU or CPU hog and the potential of a crypto miner.

EDIT: Typos.

Last edited:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Hi,

Rule 7 + potential crypto miner = deleted to protect the innocent users of this site from potentially harmful content.

- there now you know. Happier?
;)
Um, no, not really. The only way I would know is if a mod confirmed it. Which you are not. I can ASSUME that is the reason, and it probably is, but I do not KNOW. Thank you for sharing your opinion though.

Reactions: Rikis and RolandG.
D

Deleted member 3145675

Um, no, not really. The only way I would know is if a mod confirmed it. Which you are not. I can ASSUME that is the reason, and it probably is, but I do not KNOW. Thank you for sharing your opinion though.
Hi,
There is literally a Mod's answer a few posts up above mentioning rule 7. in post #11.
TC

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Hi,
There is literally a Mod's answer a few posts up above mentioning rule 7. in post #11.
TC
Yes, and there is literally my reply to it just above. In post #15.
Where I express confusion at how Rule 7 works. So I fail to see why you were just repeating what was already said. And also adding my part about the miner, which possibly isn't even true.
Anyway, my last sentences in that post are more directed towards any future incidents like this rather than this one. Even if I 100% knew the reason for the removal of these games now, I didn't earlier. That worry could've been avoided had the reasons been stated sooner. Not that anyone here owes me any explanations for anything. But it still would've been nice.

Reactions: Angelcrush

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017

I can understand Mother Lessons but other games like Queen and Goblin , You can also double check Adelaide Inn , There is no shota in that game , in fact most men in that game are Ogre, Goblin, Elves, and Old men , Knights and a married couple who runs the Inn, Why remove that too ? It seems like they personally hate this NTRMAN guy just because they aren't in favor of that fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.