4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Things in favor of the visual aspect, things against MC pathetic and predictable and weak plot.

The ntr is NOT avoidable, if you don't like it, avoid it, and if you like it, enjoy it.

You are warned, avoid discussions.

Reactions: Kaywye

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NtrTown-0.2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I find it somewhat amusing that all these anti NTR folks are posting on a game called NTR Town. Lol. If it were me, and I didn't like NTR...I just wouldn't click on this game...unless your goal was to kink shame.
Gonna post 'is gay avoidable' in the next furry game that hits the shelves.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Will there be any actual NTR or is this just gonna be another harem game where the MC is just fucking a bunch of women instead watching his Girlfriend fucking a bunch of men.

Blessed be thine mammaries for they are the Just and Righteous path. - "NO, smol tits is love, smol tits is life."
If her tits are smaller than her head, can she even be considered as a woman? - "YES."
NTR should be completely unavoidable just to piss off the NTR haters. "AGREED."
Need more NTR games were the love interest and her lovers humiliate the MC. "NO."
The MC in NTR games needs to be a small dicked beta simp. "NO."

• Angry
Reactions: NTR guy and 1Teddy1

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Very promising so far, hard to come by NTR games with both Netorare and Netori/Netorase. Really looking forward to the updates. I'm curious about the building that needs 100 netori points is it even implemented yet?

Tanami_noon

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2023
Very promising so far, hard to come by NTR games with both Netorare and Netori/Netorase. Really looking forward to the updates. I'm curious about the building that needs 100 netori points is it even implemented yet?
My bad I forgot to hide this text, I used it to know if the point system worked..
This building and the other will be useful in future updates.

Reactions: OvaLoaf

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
Tanami I would like to ask you.
You said that you will make this game for netorare and netori enjoyers, but will you add netorase too?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote