4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sonu The Pilot

Being Alive
Uploader
Dec 17, 2019
Banner.png

Overview:
You are a young man that lives with Nami, your girlfriend. Both of you found sex less enjoyable lately...
You will try your best to solve this problem so as not to lose the woman you love. For the better or worse...​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-03
Release Date: 2023-09-03
Developer: Tanami_Noon - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

GE0cbk.png gdsmZv.png m0d9pM.png lA+BKT.png r5jtY+.png

Last edited by a moderator:

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Four minute ntr? The quickest wife stealing in the history of wife stealing.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Sometimes it's a bit tiring to search through latest updates to see if any game has NTR tag, to play it... But at least this one has a pretty straightforward name :BootyTime:

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
I find it somewhat amusing that all these anti NTR folks are posting on a game called NTR Town. Lol. If it were me, and I didn't like NTR...I just wouldn't click on this game...unless your goal was to kink shame.
Personally, I don´t like netorare, but I love wife stealing games (netori) and since there is "town" in the title it could very well go in the direction of stealing the rest of the town wives, hence why i clicked.

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
I must be dumb. I select the book, says to check computer or go outside for inspiration. I look at the computer: says "what should I do" nothing else.. Look at the love window, neighbor wife presentation. Nothing else when I go outside , I can go to the map but the other city nothing happens. Neighbor house is a preview of next content.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
I'll put this here for people asking the question:
Capture.PNG

Looking at the previews and this answer, I think everyone gonna end up fucking everyone else.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote