• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
how do i use items like Energy soda?
FR, there is no tutorial or anything. Obviously need to use items, but just going to inventory and clicking buttons does nothing. Hell, I don't think I can even make rent at this rate, let alone trying to impress the girls

edit:

Only when girl need it, they will say they are tired
...That's really stupid and misleading.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Not that this game is for me, as I don't place censored games.
(It's like drinking de-alcoholized wine... just... why?).

But from a purely academic standpoint, I wonder how much content a game called NTR Story would have if the player chose to avoid (assuming it is avoidable, as indicated) all NTR elements...

Even though NTR isn't my thing, I would think that any 'no ntr' route in a game called NTR Story would be like:

<MC> wakes up to greet a new day.

Choice:

A) Go to Class (Ntr option)
B) Fuck this I am movie to California, changing my name to Haviera and becoming a GoGo dancer (Quit to Desktop)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NTRStory-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
for your understanding"i dislike NTR"....but what caught my eye is the sentence..." if you dont like ntr you can play without it".....how does that work? play a NTR game, based on NTR, without NTR !?hmmmmmm??? whatever good luck but i´m out

aquaregia99

Jul 2, 2019
Not AI art from what I can tell, very similar in style to their previous works. Not to say that the art is anything stand out or great or that the story goes anywhere or that the gameis anything but a barebones SLG.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Now people understand what it feel s like playing an harem game where NTR isn't optional: YOu have NTR in the title and the nTR is optional!
MUAHAHAHA!

Also, I have no clue how to unlock content when I have 100 favoravility with all girls.
BTW, blonde hooker is a hooker, so yeah, others fuck her.
I somehow managed to kept myself from even seeing notifications of the optional ntr with her.
Just keep paying her for sex and you won't even see those, it's like if you spent all your money to keep her from selling herself to others by being the only client lmao.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
rKnight, I never met you, but often see your name referenced as a cuck-san boy, I start to feel sorry for you, well let's hope I can rename those chars in this game and save you from some humiliation. Unless you just love being a cuck-san... Anyway, I'll give this game a try, least I like NTR can be avoided, though myself am not so a great fan of most Japanese NTR games where can't do anything but watch.

1.90 star(s) 7 Votes