• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
NTR in Adult Game is much better than NTR in Manhwa
Last night I read the manhwa of So close, yet so far
Wow, it was very sad, it was very heartbroken

I am an NTR fan, but I like it only when the following conditions must be met :
1: fmc doesn't betray and don't be separated from mc (It means that NTR should be done through things like rape and blackmail and drug and similar)
2: bad guys get punished for their actions (1000000 times more)
3: MC and FMC get back together (It means we have a good ending)
4: Those who do not deserve to be punished should not be punished
what you looking for is so vanilla .unlike you i prefer hard heavy brutal ntr ;) the harde the better :sneaky:

Reactions: LordFrz
Oct 9, 2021
I agree with you, 99.99% of manhwas without ntr are very boring with a repetitive concept

But the manhwas that are centered on ntr, half of them have very heavy ntr, these manhwas are known as heartbreakn, they contain very cruel words and events (emotions that I have not experienced in adult games) for example, the manhwa: So close, yet so far which plays with the reader's emotions or By Chance

But the other half of the manhwas that are based on ntr are great and I personally enjoyed them a lot, for example: E Romance, Run Away, Everything Is Agreed
At least Manhwa artist really know how to make girls look hot and sexy :LOL:

Reactions: Enlight432

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
NTR in Adult Game is much better than NTR in Manhwa
Last night I read the manhwa of So close, yet so far
Wow, it was very sad, it was very heartbroken

I am an NTR fan, but I like it only when the following conditions must be met :
1: fmc doesn't betray and don't be separated from mc (It means that NTR should be done through things like rape and blackmail and drug and similar)
2: bad guys get punished for their actions (1000000 times more)
3: MC and FMC get back together (It means we have a good ending)
4: Those who do not deserve to be punished should not be punished
Everything you listed are things that make me avoid a work, lol.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
what you looking for is so vanilla .unlike you i prefer hard heavy brutal ntr ;) the harde the better :sneaky:
I don't know how to convey my meaning, I have played at least 100 NTR games so far, even those that are known as heavy NTR games (for example, Shadows of Desire or The Corruption of the Village, etc.) and I enjoyed them all a lot. I mean, there was not a single case that was heartbroken for me, they all revolved around jealousy, excitement and special feelings related to NTR

But the case of the manhwa is very strange, it is different, it somehow plays with morality, for example, in the manhwa I read last night, LI (which both MC and I fell in love with!) betrayed MC for money, while the relationship between them was very deep, that is, even It wasn't because of corruption or blackmail or mistakes on the part of MC, it was just because of money !!!! And li said a lot of cruel things !!

Last edited:

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Everything you listed are things that make me avoid a work, lol.
These things I wrote were related to the manhwa, not Adult Game

I have not had any problem with NTR in Adult Game so far and I enjoyed it a lot

It seems that the content of NTR in the West and the East is very different :unsure:

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Sister's Duty was adapted from a light novel. It's supposed to be hardcore but they changed the outcome in the manhwa smh. The ending was supposed to be the step sister becoming a slut but instead the manhwa had her end up with the mc

Illicit Love/Infidelity 101 started good, too. The antagonist was basically after every woman the MC formed a relationship with, including his wife. The ending was dogshit tho, but I recommend this one. The scenes are too hot

Last edited:

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Sister's Duty was adapted from a light novel. It's supposed to be hardcore but they changed the outcome in the manhwa smh.

Illicit Love/Infidelity 101 started good, too. The antagonist was basically after every woman the MC formed a relationship with, including his wife. The ending was dogshit thi
its correct name is My Sister's Duty
it's on my reading list

The manhwa of Infidelity 101 is popular and has ntr

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
its correct name is My Sister's Duty
it's on my reading list

The manhwa of Infidelity 101 is popular and has ntr
Wouldn't waste my time on sister's duty. The antagonist only got a bj and when things started to get good, the manhwa artist dipped and changed a lot.

Edit: I forgot that's what you actually like, a good ending :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Enlight432

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Wouldn't waste my time on sister's duty. The antagonist only got a bj and when things started to get good, the manhwa artist dipped and changed a lot.

Edit: I forgot that's what you actually like, a good ending :KEK:
Even if a thousand people go in line and fuck LI from the ass (even gangbang rape and etc ), it doesn't matter to me and I enjoy it as long as she comes back to me at night

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Even if a thousand people go in line and fuck LI from the ass (even gangbang rape and etc ), it doesn't matter to me and I enjoy it as long as she comes back to me at night
Aren't you just into netorase in that case?
I have a hard time understanding the difference between what you like in games and manhwas, albeit I didn't read a lot of manhwas outside of non-ntr translated web novels from novelpia.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Aren't you just into netorase in that case?
I have a hard time understanding the difference between what you like in games and manhwas, albeit I didn't read a lot of manhwas outside of non-ntr translated web novels from novelpia.
Thank you

but among the games and manhwas that are in my list, there are both netorare and netorase
but I like netorare more because most of the netorase games and manhwas do not contain a strong sense of excitement and jealousy

I will correct my previous words :
I think that some of the NTR games I played and enjoyed a lot had bitter endings, but I still enjoyed them or even contained cruel words outside of sexual relations, But again, I haven't had any problems, or even some of them contain betrayal (that is, LI has betrayed MC by his own will), but I have enjoyed it, and...

it's strange that my problem is only with the atmosphere of Eastern media (manhwa, manga).i don't know, but its atmosphere bothers me, you just have to read So close, yet so far to understand what I mean :

Of course, some ntr manhwas have been very enjoyable for me, such as E Romance or Everything Is Agreed
Half of them are great, half of them are heartbroken
but we don't have heartbroken in the game

This discussion made me know myself better :coffee: (y)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Voilsh

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
Sorry if I may be rude.
But there's not a single good NTR in Manhwa.
I had tried.
Nothing stick out.
Except the fact that somehow they all feel the same, even more so compared to the ntr stories in narou.

There is Mr. Skull, but did theirs count as Manhwa?

Reactions: ktez

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Sorry if I may be rude.
But there's not a single good NTR in Manhwa.
I had tried.
Nothing stick out.
Except the fact that somehow they all feel the same, even more so compared to the ntr stories in narou.

There is Mr. Skull, but did theirs count as Manhwa?
Mr.Skull only has doujin

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Man i can't wait VN of Hypnotic counseling by Dark One. Can anyone recommend me NTR game with Mind control genre? Vn or RPG are fine. Thank you in advance.

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
I don't know how to convey my meaning, I have played at least 100 NTR games so far, even those that are known as heavy NTR games (for example, Shadows of Desire or The Corruption of the Village, etc.) and I enjoyed them all a lot.
:ROFLMAO: Shadows of Desire and Corruption of Village 'heavy NTR games'... Ever tried say Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei, Dark Hero Party, NTRPG 2 and Hajimete no Kanojo?

Also I assume that mentioned in the same post manhwa where LI betrays for money is So Close Yet So Far?

For the ones who's into manhwa - what are your single top or say top-3 netorare manhwas?

Last edited:

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
I want to enjoy Spiral Legend. SL V is the only one available on F95, and it's super long. I tested a 'scenes save' and there weren't many scenes, and they were either super short or didn't show enough. At least HC seems to put more focus on the scenes.

Sidenote; someone once started a SL V remake, and it was good. I have an early version of it downloaded, but I don't know where it came from. It must have come from F95 somewhere, but I can't find it anymore.
I liked the game but it's grindy so one definetely needs to speed it up with MTOOL and I think I used CheatEngine as was recommended before MTOOL came along. Also there are ending scence with boss batles where:

1) You don't have any graphic either CG or DOT scenes
2) Instead you have shitloads of text depicting that scene - amout of which in each case/scene can rival some smaller games

Kind of stupid if you ask me. The game has DOT/Pixel scenes so they could do the same for the endings, if not 2-3 smaller scenes (changes of poses) then at least one. Would be nice to see a remake maybe addressing these issues.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
:ROFLMAO: Shadows of Desire and Corruption of Village 'heavy NTR games'... Ever tried say Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei, Dark Hero Party, NTRPG 2 and Hajimete no Kanojo?

Also I assume that mentioned in the same post manhwa where LI betrays for money is So Close Yet So Far?

For the ones who's into manhwa - what are your single top or say top-3 netorare manhwas?
No, thank you for introducing me, I can't find Hajimete no Kanojo in F95

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes