• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
Why is this game so low graded?
There are no comments on it.

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
Why is this game so low graded?
There are no comments on it.
From my experience any game with less than 500 MB of data is a lost cause unless they are really old. It looks good but the game must be really simple, short and linear

Reactions: Chetti

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021

Now this one looks good. I hope it´s good to play for a few hours

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
I read some other NTR manhwas
I would like to share my experience to hear your opinion
I started reading NTR's manhwa a week ago

The main difference between Adult Game (West and Japan) and Manhwa (South Korea) is in the amount of heavy feelings (I don't mean sexual feelings, I mean emotional feelings) and showing the issues in a big way.

In the manhwa, we are facing a very heavy atmosphere. It is so emotional and heavy that half of the time we see the crying and depression of the characters in that manhwa! And they show issues like Cheating and NTR very big and critical, as if the world is over and life is over for MC, etc

But in Adult Game, it is not like that, instead of strong emotional feelings, we are on the side with strong sexual feelings and feelings of excitement, worry and fear, and issues like Cheating and NTR are not shown very big.

Personally, I agree with showing NTR big and vital, but I don't agree with the intense emotional feelings

Example: I was reading the Everything Is Agreed manhwa right now, this manhwa is not even NTR! There is NTS (Netorase)! In my whole life, I have never hated Bull or LI in Netorare games, but this manhwa made me experience this for the first time in only 20 chapters !!!

This experience is not only my experience, but my close friends also say the same. They also say that NTR Manhwa is very heavy.
But I wish it wasn't like that because the art and models of the manhwa are great
Note: I don't mean all NTR manhwas, but most of them are like this

I wanted to share this experience with you to hear your opinion, tnx

Last edited:
Reactions: HeheBwoi

ktez

Feb 15, 2020

Now this one looks good. I hope it´s good to play for a few hours
The game is absolute poop. I'd rate it 1/5. The game starts with the girl about to be corrupted, so there's nothing interesting there.

nhami

Mar 19, 2019
I have read Manhwas. Actually a lot have good art and erotic and creative scenes. The problem is most manhwas have these heavy themes and artificial dramas. It is good to have drama to enhance a sense of taboo or forbidden/unfufilled desire but in manhwas the drama is most of the time poorly done and distracts from the erotism.

Erotic stories in the end are love stories. 2 necessary things love stories are emotional connection and forbidden desire. In the case of netorare/netorase, there would be a love story of the Female lead and the NTRguy where they gradually connect emotionally and increases the desire for each other and the opposite happens with the female lead and the main character. Most stories skip the emotional connection and forbidden desire part and goes straight to sex. In the end, it just is a matter of personal preference how much authors put in the build up phase.

Reactions: Enlight432

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
I have read Manhwas. Actually a lot have good art and erotic and creative scenes. The problem is most manhwas have these heavy themes and artificial dramas. It is good to have drama to enhance a sense of taboo or forbidden/unfufilled desire but in manhwas the drama is most of the time poorly done and distracts from the erotism.
Exactly

koolnan

Aug 25, 2019
The game is absolute poop. I'd rate it 1/5. The game starts with the girl about to be corrupted, so there's nothing interesting there.
but the point of the game is going through the time loop, get experience while doing it and prevent the girl from getting corrupted, r*ped and stuff. it's the Re:Zero of eroge lul.
As the mc getting more experienced, I think we can prevent any NTR.
or if you're like me, I want to trigger the NTR at specific times. so yea this game is quite interesting and I need the TL

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
but the point of the game is going through the time loop, get experience while doing it and prevent the girl from getting corrupted, r*ped and stuff. As the mc getting more experienced, I think we can prevent any NTR. or if you're like me, I want to trigger the NTR at specific times. so yea this game is quite interesting and I need the TL
The thing here is that there's 0 context about why the girl starts sucking the guy cock from the first day lmao. The loop never starts before that, the girl always start sucking D.

koolnan

Aug 25, 2019
The thing here is that there's 0 context about why the girl starts sucking the guy cock from the first day lmao. The loop never starts before that, the girl always start sucking D.
it will be explained in the next run
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

what I like the most from this game, is that you can make the MC into a rap*st as well lol if he got enough depravity stat, instead of courage

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes