Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The problem for me with FeMC is that when im controlling it I have to make the poor choices, its just not the same.
Thats what I dislike with those games where you gotta grind up "lewdness". I like it to be more inevitable. Complex system could be good in theory, but it seems to almost never be well implemented.

So I much prefer the style of an unstoppable train you can see coming, but cannot stop. Like henteria chronicles (though that is male mc).

Reactions: LordFrz

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Guys, can you help me finding this old game? I can't find any link

nhami

Mar 19, 2019
Guys, can you help me finding this old game? I can't find any link
I found on anime-sharing and sukebei. There was someone also asking for rascou games. You can also find on anime-sharing and sukebei but you need to search with the japanese title.
Tip: if you can't find a game try searching with the japanese title(not romaji) at anime-sharing, hentai-sharing and sukebei.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I'm planning to make a game, but I hear there's alot of negative feedback for NTR.
is it even worth making these days? should devs be afraid?

would certainly appreciate advice from those who've been through, or is actively going through an NTR game development.

should we consider multiple editions from the start, one vanilla, one unhinged? is it worth?
Go for it. The main thing I've found with Netorare or even Netorase (or for some even having another dick appear somewhere in game at all) is simply to be upfront that that is what you are creating. As I write this for example the dev of https://f95zone.to/threads/into-the-wild-ep-8-dicpic-studio.65391/ is getting a few comments from people surprised at the later addition of NTR.

Being upfront won't stop all the negative feedback, but part of being a dev, or even doing anything in life you WILL get negative feedback, and the more you do something, the more impact it has, the more people will come out to target you. If you aren't thick skinned, it's something that you will have to learn. Some never do, there is a thread on here where a dev actually quit because of the comments and they still kept commenting until a mod stepped in.

Being upfront, and admittedly lurking around some of them before I seem to have escaped a LOT of it. Should you be afraid? Nah, remember this is just online, you can always do what some do and ignore, or just log off occasionally. Just remember this is online, step back occasionally and do stuff in the real world and you settle down and can simply get back to it. I get occasional negative feedback, some I do listen to, such as adding a gallery (which I'm going to do), others is nonsense like "hurdy gurdy MC is a cuck", those I ignore, I just log off, go to gym, do a class, read a book, remember everything I have and what I didn't before, why I started and all the stuff I've created. End of the day those with feedback that works are cherished, even negative they give me stuff to make my stuff better, I love those people because even if negative they care enough to want to improve the game the way they think it could be improved, and hey sometimes I agree, those just whining, insulting and being pricks are like dogs and remember:

'You will get nowhere down the road to your goals, if along the way, you stop at every dog that barks' Winston Churchill.

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
I found on anime-sharing and sukebei. There was someone also asking for rascou games. You can also find on anime-sharing and sukebei but you need to search with the japanese title.
Tip: if you can't find a game try searching with the japanese title(not romaji) at anime-sharing, hentai-sharing and sukebei.
Yeah... that's the problem. All links on anime-sharing are dead, same with Hentai-sharing, and the torrent doesn't have seed anymore.

The only working link is the MTL one...:cry:

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
I saw that they removed the NTR from Breeding Farm (due to rewriting the plot I think). Do you think they will put it back or not?

Febui

May 6, 2022
Do you think they will put it back or not?
The writer of the one specific scene that had NTR was unhappy about the quality of it, as there was no build up and no payoff, it was just kind of shoehorned in.
No effort establishing the relationship or having a fallout of the event. They never liked it being there, but they aren't the project dev, so it wasn't there call to do anything about that for a long time.
Then the dev decided to remove it, for whatever reason that might be.
I agree that it wasn't good NTR, so it's better to remove it, but at the same time I'm not very confident they'll add any new NTR any time soon.
The writer might be willing if the dev wanted to do it, but the dev will likely prioritize anything else since it's such a contentious genre.
So, some line of reasoning like "We could write new, actually good NTR, but we have a dozen things we need to do that more of our audience will like..."
I'd say it's not coming back any time soon. Maybe one day.

Reactions: ChaosXD

godjr01

Dec 9, 2018
ok guys i think we dont need wait more for developer and i finally found it

LRTTIEM 1.3 fate 1.3

Pass:XXQZZ

(this game really short :( )
anyone STUCK ON FINGER SABER SCANE ?

Jul 21, 2021
The writer of the one specific scene that had NTR was unhappy about the quality of it, as there was no build up and no payoff, it was just kind of shoehorned in.
No effort establishing the relationship or having a fallout of the event. They never liked it being there, but they aren't the project dev, so it wasn't there call to do anything about that for a long time.
Then the dev decided to remove it, for whatever reason that might be.
I agree that it wasn't good NTR, so it's better to remove it, but at the same time I'm not very confident they'll add any new NTR any time soon.
The writer might be willing if the dev wanted to do it, but the dev will likely prioritize anything else since it's such a contentious genre.
So, some line of reasoning like "We could write new, actually good NTR, but we have a dozen things we need to do that more of our audience will like..."
I'd say it's not coming back any time soon. Maybe one day.
Honestly prefer them to remove it. I remember trying out the game and playing it up till that point and then nothing really after. I really think devs should be way more clear to their teams but also players and do something like some have done were they post future tags or content will have ntr so everyone knows. And tags shouldn't be applied unless you have a good chunk of whatever the tag is in the game. Gone through god knows how many games that are tagged with ntr only for it to have 1 event in the last few minutes of the story cough bound by lust cough. I do hope we get a game with a harem setting but not paying attention can fuck it up for you and then have a antagonist swoop into it all.

Reactions: Febui
Sep 8, 2021
tbh I'm starting to think most ntr games would be x2 better if there was an option to avoid ntr. A lot of games already have this, and I'm not saying the avoiding has to have an equal amount of scenes or anything, but idk.

It feels like there's an itch not being scratched when I play a ntr game and the ntr is SUPER avoidable, but you can't do anything about it anyways. Like dawg I've played some games where all the mc would have to do to stop the ntr is give his girl one little taste of his dick, but he just doesn't do it. It's still hot, but man, I feel incomplete.

I also prefer to do non-ntr routes first, to get a better idea of the mc and love interest, then restart once I finish. Almost like I'm entering the dark timelines. Scars of summer is a good example of this.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes