Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Also has anybody got some news about the new cli pick game, that was scheduled for April? You can find the demo here:

Syha

Jan 14, 2018
I have a question for this community and I want to know if I'm alone or not...
I think NTR game are by essence only male protagonist and 95% of the time if it's a female protagonist it's just cheating with more steps...
Moreover, It's NTR only if can stand against it, fight for it! Not just watch...because watching your girlfriend fuck someone else without doing anything is cuckolding...
So? I'm the only one with that definition?

PS: A good cheating story can be good, I don't deny that, but for me if you sold me a NTR story, this is what I expect!

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I wonder if someone can make NTR RPG games with animation and with classic 90s animation style because the word NTR didn’t exist in those days it was just bad ending where the heroine was corrupted by a pervert with a big dick I hope who reads this would think on it. I’m going to show you what 90s anime NTR remake should be like if it was made by showing you old anime art IMG_5139.jpeg

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
Realistically speaking it’s the same as take Twitter as an example people will cry about something to virtue signal and that’s about it.
If you’re capable of ignoring such pointless feedback and ignore who knows maybe some stupid threats then go for it. 99.9% of the time people just write their dumb stuff because they want attention some might even do it as a joke.
If everyone paid attention to every bit of criticism then there’d probably be nothing but vanilla since every genre has criticism in some form or another.
There’s always a some audience for all genres just some have less some more. In the end I’d say make it for yourself not for others at first and see how it goes and of course start small ideas for games can very easily get out of hand very quickly though I’d assume you’re probably aiming for a VN so maybe if that’s the case just for a linear story on your first game and do story branching on 2nd.

P. S. Don’t go into it for the money you’ll be quickly disappointed :KEK:
thank you for advice.
I shall not hold back, and make the game of my dreams!

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I think NTR game are by essence only male protagonist and 95% of the time if it's a female protagonist it's just cheating with more steps...
Moreover, It's NTR only if can stand against it, fight for it! Not just watch...because watching your girlfriend fuck someone else without doing anything is cuckolding...

PS: A good cheating story can be good, I don't deny that, but for me if you sold me a NTR story, this is what I expect!
To have a proper netorare with female MC, then the guy needs to be getting stolen. Or the girl needs to be gay. Otherwise its just not the same feel.

Reactions: Voilsh and Syha

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
As long as the MC's love interest is being taken away from him, that's the essence of ntr for me. It's literally the meaning of ntr. You don't need to fight for it, since most ntr games are the ones where the mc is oblivious about the things happening.

You might say it's cheating, but as the definition of the ntr , it still applies.
And if it happens in the game, I dont really care if the mc cant fight back against the bull, I dont insert myself as the MC in the first place, so why do I care if he's a loser that cant do anything to protect his love interest.

I respect your own interpretation of ntr , but for me , I just follow the general definition of the genre and work it from there.

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
To me, the point is that there needs to be a romantic interest between two people, then a third+ wheel comes in to snatch. Also regardless if it was a male or female (although most are male POV, with fmc stolen).

There are also female POV, with romantic interest and the male is treated more like a side-character, and to me that still feels like NTR. (i say female/male, but this could also apply ff or mm, but you get the gist)

However, there are female POVs with no romatic interest, no male mc that the viewer can relate / use as POV, and those are not NTR in my eyes. I feel like many games these days use this as an excuse just to avoid the NTR tag. no NTR if there's no male in the first place.

In short, regardless of how it happens, I feel one is NTR if there was a romantic interest, and one is snatched away. it only becomes cheating if the romantic interest is a romantic relationship (take note of difference). because a love "crush" can still be NTR without cheating.

To me it doesn't need to be fought over by protagonist. This logic invalidates commonly accepted NTR themes including wimp protags, hidden NTR, late discovery NTR, and the like, which many aficionados seem to like these days. I read the SAO game is like that? I haven't really played it myself so dont quote me on it.

You're probably defining it closer to vndb's . There are multiple types, but all of them are NTR.

Reactions: Syha

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
I wonder if someone can make NTR RPG games with animation and with classic 90s animation style because the word NTR didn’t exist in those days it was just bad ending where the heroine was corrupted by a pervert with a big dick I hope who reads this would think on it. I’m going to show you what 90s anime NTR remake should be like if it was made by showing you old anime art View attachment 2609660
Where can i find this manga/ anime? Do you have a website to share?
And btw did you like it?

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Where can i find this manga/ anime? Do you have a website to share?
And btw did you like it?
It’s artbook story
I do like it i kinda wish some people still make games with art style like this today still or hentai rpg a modern retro H RPG with old anime style

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
It’s artbook story
I do like it i kinda wish some people still make games with art style like this today still or hentai rpg a modern retro H RPG with old anime style
fuck i cant open this hentai website. But thanks i'll try to find it somewhere else

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020

For me, all forms of NTR must involve emotional betrayal and destruction (and here's the important part) of the relationships the characters in game have, not the player's feelings. Whether its the MC feeling like "their LI" is betraying their relationship, or the MC feeling like they are betraying their relationship or both at the same time, at least one of those two needs to happen for it to be ntr. The characters' actions around that emotion of betrayal are just the method to deliver that feeling, whether it involves fighting back or not.

This is also why I can view FeMC games as NTR as well, because it involves the FeMC betraying and destroying a relationship she supposedly cherished.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
For me, all forms of NTR must involve emotional betrayal and destruction (and here's the important part) of the relationships the characters in game have, not the player's feelings. Whether its the MC feeling like "their LI" is betraying their relationship, or the MC feeling like they are betraying their relationship or both at the same time, at least one of those two needs to happen for it to be ntr. The characters' actions around that emotion of betrayal are just the method to deliver that feeling, whether it involves fighting back or not.

This is also why I can view FeMC games as NTR as well, because it involves the FeMC betraying and destroying a relationship she supposedly cherished.
The problem becomes the "Betrayal" and "Destruction", coupled with the enforcement of "Corruption" when that isn't solely the reason. Living beings have desires, some more slaves to them than others, and at times, instincts.

If the act of "Netorare" is just "Corruption" or/and attached with emotions and betrayals, and ignoring Desires entirely. The magic is lost. And we are just creating simple excuses with a lot of boring writing you skip over to the naughty and emotional parts, than what can go from 1 to 99 fast, or sometimes, simmering like a slow-burning oven waiting to catch fire and suddenly there's flames. We have lost the important bits why "Netorare" was different than just straight up "Drama Cheating".

The act should be handled cautiously. Don't forget that sometimes, the LI just wants good sex, sometimes pain, sometimes cause they are turned on by the act. Not always seduction, brainwashing, blackmail or such. We humans aren't much different than Animals at times, and likes the repulsive fatman blessed with a massive dick and beachball sacks. We have a lot of hidden parts of us too, that our Boyfriend/Girlfriend don't know about (sometimes not even ourselfs are aware of it). Yes, we humans are weird like that.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I think all this speculation about what games in the genre should be like excludes the most important aspect. Any work in any genre is a projection of the author's perception. If you try to squeeze everything into certain frameworks, you will kill off the creative component, and in this way you will create pale copies that not really different from each other. While people here agree on what they want games in this genre to be, that doesn't mean everyone else will like them as well. Personally, I like NTR for completely different aspects. I'm not a big fan of mental self-harm and therefore each case is different for me. In some games, I imagine myself as a villain and want to corrupt the main heroine, in others I just feel like an observer of the story, in others, I really empathize with the heroine and if there is an opportunity to save her I do. It gives me a sense of challenge, and overcoming those difficulties gives me a real sense of victory at the end. Harem games usually don't do that for me. And of course the drama, which I also like. So I think if there are any aspiring developers out there reading this, don't put yourself in a box. Do what you would like to play yourself.

Reactions: S3vatari0n

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
While they usually hit a lot less, I can see why some games with femc should classify as ntr and can be a nice thing for ntr enjoyers. Alansya chronicles for example lean into the ntr pretty heavily imo. It must be the centre of the focus. It should be talked about in the scenes, it should be what the story revolves around (curse of kubel also comes to mind).

The way to NOT do it is have the game tell you in 2 sentences that the femc has a boyfriends "somewhere", or we see the boyfriend for like 5 seconds and 5 minutes in the femc is getting porked.

A lot of hate for femc ntr games comes from that second group imo, because there are SO MANY of them, they are usually lazy and bad, but they are tagged netorare all the same so they get our hopes up.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
While they usually hit a lot less, I can see why some games with femc should classify as ntr and can be a nice thing for ntr enjoyers. Alansya chronicles for example lean into the ntr pretty heavily imo. It must be the centre of the focus. It should be talked about in the scenes, it should be what the story revolves around (curse of kubel also comes to mind).

The way to NOT do it is have the game tell you in 2 sentences that the femc has a boyfriends "somewhere", or we see the boyfriend for like 5 seconds and 5 minutes in the femc is getting porked.

A lot of hate for femc ntr games comes from that second group imo, because there are SO MANY of them, they are usually lazy and bad, but they are tagged netorare all the same so they get our hopes up.
The problem for me with FeMC is that when im controlling it I have to make the poor choices, its just not the same.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
I Enjoy fmc NTR games only see hate from NTR purist fan with super strict definition but there definitely a lot of poor quality ones for sure unfortunately

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes