Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
What do you use now instead of Visual Novel Reader? I'm trying to play the 1st highly recommended game but can't find a program to start it.

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
and Translation Aggregator.

You can get a working updated version of TA in this thread.

Reactions: mineiros123

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Sorry, I can answer few questions, but not sth more. Too busy :(
How can I improve leadership?
Playing at the highest difficulty, the enemies are op lol
How does it change when you select the country with which to cooperate at the beginning? Only the girls?

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
How can I improve leadership?
Playing at the highest difficulty, the enemies are op lol
How does it change when you select the country with which to cooperate at the beginning? Only the girls?
Hmm, improve leadership? Don't know/
Initial slection, well, northern one (Beatrice) as start is easiest one. Then southern (Cunthia) and then western (Leane).
Some events are based on that selection.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
how many hours of gameplay does Leane 2 have approximately at the maximum difficulty?
I'm pretty bad at strategy games(also in english lul)

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Another thing, other captains of your army can conquer the girls?
Only few scenes for other males, there is one antagonist who takes almost all of them, but I won't spoil you who is he.
Second part is when enemy captures girls hehe

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
If you want to win (and see no NTR) play on easy, and start newgame+ so all chars will stay at their levels...
If you want to loose (which means much more NTR) let the girls fight and don't let them use special-attacks or let the do spy-jobs and repeat steal/sabotage action till they get caught.
And for the king: I once hide my ladies in a dead end-route and let the enemies capture the waypoints to their cave. With this technicque and some clever movements, you can stop them from being taken to the harem, and will not see them got banged by the king.
Leanne isn't that complicated. Want to win: level up in easy (mostly your friend, and the guys you will take with you) and go on in harder difficulty with these dudes, while the girls will run from the king. If you want to hide them take leanne/chloe (in game it was wrong translated with chole) and level them up to, or the bad guys will take them away before the king.
ANd for the game: update areas with hospitals/tents...and try to get tech levels up (last building-line: smithing, stable, magic) if you can fulfill the quests of some villages you can get extra-strong troop-types like dragon (which beats most of the enemies easily) for mainchar or lancer for leanne/bestbuddy from the beginning.

For me the maximum playtime would be (if not starting from the middle - wihich I would recommend after you played all 3 sides on easy) round about 10-16 hours each starting fresh on max-diffculty will take some more time, since you have to come up with really strong enemies and some idiot king, who takes away your best generals for some fucking fun...

PS: If you wanna see some nice NTR: play seria-route and take cheetah with you. Other routes I have played so far was Cythia (Holy church or so) which was a little bit lame...and obliviously: all girls with the king...the capture-NTR is some kind of boring and stupid.

Reactions: CobraPL

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
To enjoy the NTR I will try not to lose, I will try to win and if I do not succeed (surely this happens), I will end up enjoying the NTR. Obviously always with the maximum difficulty.
I do not understand how the routes work, for the moment I go through the part that appears Carla asking for help.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Yeah I posted to this thread when I was done. Too bad you didn't read it and found out weeks after.\

On a side note, anyone playing anything good?
Thanks for the translation!
In the end, the help tab was not translated, right?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes