Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
So whatchu guys playing recently? Anything stand out?

Edit: Actually somebody made a good review with several games here:

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Nothing. The last years have been very weak in terms of netorare.

Almost half of the VNs on the list is netorase, not netorare, which I despise.

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
I noticed there was a demo now available for .

As a fan of Mom NTR I really like it and will probably be purchasing a copy of the game soon.

Reactions: zebucetiva

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Anyone who like NTR JAVs must not miss this month's JAV 709. So few NTR stories pass in (or around) a pool. I really liked watching this movie.

On the other hand, this month's "My husband's boss continues to fuck me" series (MEYD-448) is directed by Ryou Inugami. If no one watched his movies before, check the one below, that is great if you are in shameful exposure like me ;

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I noticed there was a demo now available for .

As a fan of Mom NTR I really like it and will probably be purchasing a copy of the game soon.
You prolly played it but i really enjoyed

Reactions: DarkMask

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
You prolly played it but i really enjoyed
I did, it was a good game but I felt the NTR was a bit weak in it. For the most part its just a mom swapping game where each son is trying to outdo the other. Nonetheless, the artwork was fantastic and a nice addition to the list.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I did, it was a good game but I felt the NTR was a bit weak in it. For the most part its just a mom swapping game where each son is trying to outdo the other. Nonetheless, the artwork was fantastic and a nice addition to the list.
yah, tbh i didn't even finish it, just downloaded a save to see every NTR scene and tbh there was quite a lot as there were mom's pov and kids pov to it

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
After reading through this thread...i'm wondering. Does everyone buy these japanese games from that DL site or is there somewhere else you can get them...possibly free? Don't mind paying but wanna know if there is an alternative since there is a lot of games there. Happy new year btw to all fellow NTR fans!

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
After reading through this thread...i'm wondering. Does everyone buy these japanese games from that DL site or is there somewhere else you can get them...possibly free? Don't mind paying but wanna know if there is an alternative since there is a lot of games there. Happy new year btw to all fellow NTR fans!
NYAA and Anime-Sharing is where I usually find them. Either by the product code or the Japanese name.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I buy most of them. The most recent ones can be easily found around the internet for download if you don't want to buy them. The oldest ones (which are the best) are harder to find a working download link.

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Been on the hunt for for sometime now but seeing how it has DRM that hasn't been cracked, I'll probably ended up buying it.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
NYAA and Anime-Sharing is where I usually find them. Either by the product code or the Japanese name.
Alright thank's man, will look into those sites!
I buy most of them. The most recent ones can be easily found around the internet for download if you don't want to buy them. The oldest ones (which are the best) are harder to find a working download link.
Yeah...i might buy some but there is so many of those games and with most of those games not including translation is better to try get them for free, don't wanna go crazy and waste to much. Will look around. Thx!

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes