Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
im confused. you are the first person to ever call the protagonist and MC different people. the protagonist is the main character of a story, so that makes him MC. if you mean enemy of the MC/protagonist, then you meant antagonist. the opposite of protagonist. antagonist is also important to the story, but is the bad to the MC's good. the yin to his yang.

@

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
If you know you're always going to lose, is it really even a game? You might as well just read erotica/comics/hentai.
That's the problem with games like The Tyrant. They should have given vague options and not "Hey pick this option if you wanna see NTR Scenes".

but I personally find female protagonist NTR games to be too formulaic and uninspired almost as a rule.
I'm guessing you've played 90% of the RPGM games with a Female Protag? I don't blame you for having that kind of mind set if the game with NTR is set with a Female Protag.

Jun 17, 2018
im confused. you are the first person to ever call the protagonist and MC different people. the protagonist is the main character of a story, so that makes him MC. if you mean enemy of the MC/protagonist, then you meant antagonist. the opposite of protagonist. antagonist is also important to the story, but is the bad to the MC's good. the yin to his yang.

@
Well, sorry if my terminology confused you, I just used the terms because to me they are easier to understand. I expressed BF or husband as "MC" because they still are playing important role in story regardless of different branches of NTR stories. I expressed the taker guy as "protagonist" because he is usually a guy who do the main action in NTR, taking heroine from their significant ones.

Drawback of antagonist / protagonist expression is, sometimes it is confusing to explain who is antagonist and who is protagonist in the story when I explain about different sub genres of NTR. This can be defined by whose point of view was used in the story writing and who is good & bad in the story, but I didn't want to swapping antagonist / protagonist expression for husband/BF and a taker every time when I explain about different categories.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i think you're confused what protagonist and antagonist mean. the bad guy who is out to kill can be a protagonist if it means the story revolves around him and the police officer can be the antagonist if he's trying to stop him.

think of the anime deathnote. light yagami, the wielder of the deathnote is the protagonist even though he takes enjoyment in killing. L was the antagonist to him even though he was trying to put a stop to Light.

so no matter there role, if you are the star of the show, whether good or bad guy, you are the protagonist.

and if you are playing a game with a female protagonist, you are the MC, not the BF you are cheating on. he is not a MC or protagonist if you don't play as them. they are side-characters

(one of the reasons i personally don't like female protag NTR) since you're cheating on a nobody important character.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
My ideal NTR game would more or less be a remake of Living With Temptation 2, but with far more focus on the competition between Richard and Justin. I think the option for BOTH success and failure in seducing the female cast is important, otherwise it can feel too railroaded and low stakes. Functionally, it also almost always creates less interesting characters who exist to follow plot beats rather than develop as characters in their own rights. Having both high and low character points also makes those more impactful as there is an in-built contrast. If you know you're always going to lose, is it really even a game? You might as well just read erotica/comics/hentai.

Obviously this can only be done with male protagonists which can be a potential negative point for some, but I personally find female protagonist NTR games to be too formulaic and uninspired almost as a rule.
It's a matter of choice. Games that you always "lose" to have scenes is kinda dumb. Obviously, those games are easier to make since there's less branching, text, graphics, etc. Overall it's more linear so less time spent developing.

My ideal game is one where we take someone strong, my favorite is the canon Tracer in Overwatch (where she's lesbian), and we break her down piece by piece. Not guro, but mentally wear her out with all kinds of plays from the corruption playbook. We can induce NTR elements into it, where she cheats on her babe, but I always believe that in any NTR game, corruption must take precedence as the path to NTR.

A super heroine like Tracer is very attractive to me because she stands at the apex of humanity (and women), and I love seeing them fall from grace. To me, the act of falling from grace via humiliation and eventual change in personality, beliefs, priorities, and perspectives is very beautiful to watch. But the moment she hits rock bottom and is a shell of her former self, she isn't beautiful anymore. And I lose interest. Cum-dum heroin whore Tracer is ugly. It can be beautiful for a second when she thinks about her past and tears up, lamenting her corrupted self, but then once she's totally fallen, it's ugly.

Anyway, I haven't played anything good recently that fulfills my requirement of an entertaining story. I'll definitely share here when I find one. Still enjoying GoodGirlGoneBad, which imo has NTR elements.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Let me write about my own classification of NTR, which is a bit more detail than general classification. IMO NTR is basically a cheating/affair/adultery story, based on the fact that the heroine(s) have intercourse with other male(s) other than BF or husband. There's no clear boundary among different branches of NTR so it is not easy to categorize them.

1. Basic R/L/S classification
a) Netorare (NTR) = Story described from MC (main character = husband or boyfriend)'s point of view. Protagonist takes the heroine from MC. Usually MC's reaction differs widely based on background and personality, or changing through the story.
b) Netoli (NTL) = Story described from protagonist's point of view, seducing and taking the heroine of MC. Sometimes NTL story also describes the heroine's story to depict the corruption or change of heroine's attitude towards the protagonist, which is also important to distinguish NTL genre from usual just-rape / just-humiliation genre.
c) Netorase (NTS) = Story described from MC or heroine, but NTS is more or less close to swapping or sharing. MC let his heroine cheat and have intercourse with protagonist, and heroine reluctantly takes it or willingly takes it.

2. Classification based on MC's reaction
a) MC have no idea about cheating/seduction of his heroine, and he never catch a single clue until the end of the story. Some NTL story takes this route, and concentrate to show the progress of seduction and fall of the heroine. Sometimes, the story ends with the cuckoo-pregnancy of heroine, implying the father is the protagonist and MC have no idea that the baby is not his. (My personal favorite genre)
b) MC finds out (or knew from the beginning) about the affair of his heroine, then he resists. He tries to control the situation and turn everything back to normal again. Multi-ending is possible based on heroine's behavior to MC's reaction.
c) MC finds out (or knew from the beginning) about the affair of his heroine, then he watches. He does nothing, no resist neither encourage, just watching his heroine seduced by protagonist. Sometimes MC hopes his heroine to return to him again, and try to be good with heroine instead of mad at her. But in some stories MC really gives up hope and watch in despair. Some cuckold story can be categorized in here.
d) MC finds out (or knew from the beginning) about the affair of his heroine, then he encourages. NTS / cuckold story can be categorized in here. In some stories, MC initiates the situation by let his heroine sex with others and persuade his heroine, and she voluntarily or reluctantly follow.

3. Classification based on heroine - protagonist relationship
a) Cheating / Adultery, consent = She accepts the protagonist from the beginning or early stage.
a1) Heroine and protagonist are loving each other
a2) Heroine is conservative and consider MC seriously, but protagonist is excellent womanizer / Casanova.
a3) Heroine is slut, but protagonist is very good and nice guy, and he is serious about heroine.
a4) Heroine is slut and protagonist is womanizer.
a5) Heroine and protagonist started "firework" due to curiosity or for fun, but the firework become strong and both get serious to each other.
b) Non-consent/reluctance = she resists and fights, but eventually/reluctantly accepts at later stage due to pleasure from sex (plus other reasons / motivations) Relationship become consent later. Protagonist is charismatic or persuasive, or at least he is really good at sex.
b1) Relation starts with blackmail, and heroine is seduced after continuous forced intercourse. Usually, heroine is corrupted due to pleasure from sex with protagonist, but some good stories also introduce good motivation / reason why and how she falls.
b2) Relation starts with corruption, and heroine is corrupted by alcohol, drug, hypnosis, or mind-control, and heroine is seduced after continuous forced intercourse.
b3) Protagonist is famous general, businessman, richman, king, royal family, or politician. He use his assets, money, physical or political power to seduce heroine and to have relation with her.
c) Rape = she resists and fights, (or have no idea) and she never accepts.
c1) Heroine is forced to have relationship with protagonists and hates it all the time. Never surrender. And she never feels pleasure or ecstasy from continuous forced intercourse.
c2) Heroine is forced to have relationship with protagonists and hates it all the time. Never surrender. But she feels the pleasure and ecstasy from continuous forced intercourse.
c3) Heroine is forced to have relationship with protagonists and hates it. But her mind is eventually broken.
c4) Heroine is forced to have relationship with protagonists. But she never knows the fact that she is forced to have an intercourse with protagonist, because she was drunken, drugged, or sleeping.
d) Group - can be a mix of a), b), c)

4. Classification based on intention of protagonist.
a) Badguy = Protagonist approaches to heroine, just to destroy the relationship between MC and heroine. Usually because of revenge, or protagonist is crazy womanizer or etc...
b) Romance = Protagonist crushed to heroine, and try to take heroine from her MC. Love-triangle situation, but heroine's behavior and situation around them decides the genre: NTR or just another teen novel.
c) Crazy world = everyone is living in crazy fantasy world, where NTR or cheating or polygamy is allowed and perfectly normal.
d) Induced = Protagonist is also tricked to have a relation with heroine, or someone push protagonist to take heroine from MC
d1) NTS = It is MC who push protagonist to have relation with his heroine.
d2) Swapping = 2 couple agree to have NTS and change each's partner.

5. Classification based on heroine - MC relationship
a) Lover = Heroine really loves MC and MC really loves heroine
b) Kinda lover = heroine and MC have a good intention and feeling to each other.
c) Unrequited love of one side = MC loves heroine but heroine never knows MC loves her. (Or opposite way)
d) Family = sister or mother

6. Motivation of heroine (slightly overlap with number 3)
a) Heroine has some degree of nymphomaniac. She just loves sex and easily seduced by orgasm and pleasure of sex or big dick or creampie.
b) Heroine is not slut but unsatisfied with the relationship with significant one. Husband or BF is too busy or travels too far. Or they are emotionally careless, indifferent, boring, nerd, regard heroine as trophy wife. Or they are just too weak, no stamina or too small penis or premature or etc. Whatever reason, husband has some problem(s) which induces the heroine another good motivation.
c) Heroine is too naive or too stupid, so that she has no idea about trap of protagonist, or unable to distinguish the temptation and friendship or good will. Or, she is too sympathetic to other males.
d) Heroine had tough childhood (too strict father, divorced parents or
domestic violence or etc...) which causes her to suffer from lack of affection and attention. This makes her more or less easily accepts the temptation from outsider, or at least make her moral standard grey / vague under specific circumstance.
e) Heroine is conservative and has normal standard, but one night mistake changes everything...
etc...

7. Based on protagonist's job / position in society / personality.
There can be too many possibilities. It can be friends, boss, teacher, mafia or gang, plumber, repair man, dirty old man, driver, etc....

8. Based on how MC finds out the NTR / cheating situation
a) MC never figures out what is going on until the end of the day = Story ends with affair between heroine and protagonist. Maybe epilogue implies that MC finds his kid not looks like him, and they looks like his neighbor....
b) Someone let MC know about the story = By anonymous pics or video, he finds out by friend's message or phone call with some evidences.
c) MC accidentally finds out the secret = He witness the moment by chance, in classroom, in their home, or in any other place.
d) MC finds out the change of heroine = Heroine pierced or tatooed and MC finds it. Or heroine refuse the relationship with MC.
e) Confession from protagonist or heroine.
etc...

9. Based on ending.
Bad ending / sad ending / happy ending / 'Crime watch daily with Chris Hansen' ending or etc...
Jeez bro, you need to summarize this. I can't read your essay and comment on it. It's too long.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
you mean the son is stealing the mom from his dad? milf city has that.

Jun 17, 2018
i think you're confused what protagonist and antagonist mean. the bad guy who is out to kill can be a protagonist if it means the story revolves around him and the police officer can be the antagonist if he's trying to stop him.

think of the anime deathnote. light yagami, the wielder of the deathnote is the protagonist even though he takes enjoyment in killing. L was the antagonist to him even though he was trying to put a stop to Light.

so no matter there role, if you are the star of the show, whether good or bad guy, you are the protagonist.

and if you are playing a game with a female protagonist, you are the MC, not the BF you are cheating on. he is not a MC or protagonist if you don't play as them. they are side-characters

(one of the reasons i personally don't like female protag NTR) since you're cheating on a nobody important character.
Jeez bro, you need to summarize this. I can't read your essay and comment on it. It's too long.
OK guys, I will try to simplify my classification and will change the terms.

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
Big Brother NTR is kinda weak (it's not an NTR only story, and it should be avoidable in later builds, which is fine by me), but not bad IMO :)

Not only NTRPG2, but also NTRPG1 is good, and if you are into Japanese VN, try these, they are in my best NTR list IMO:
- Honto no Kimochi :
- Tsuma no Biniku o Ijiru Chichi no Futoi Yubi :
- Ore to Saeko-san to Netorare Mail :
- Aiyoku no Apron :
Hey there. how far is the ntr content in BB into the game?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
not very far. only the mom gets scenes with the enemy guy named eric and that's because that's your mom's boyfriend, so it's meant to happen. she isn't stolen.

though you COULD assume that he does your older sister. it just happens behind closed doors and your MC thinks he is having sex with her. no confirmation that there is sex.

and with the little sister, she gets trained by him if you let him. again, behind closed doors and you don't know what they are doing.

so yeah, there isn't much actually there to call ntr. it's all babysteps.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
BB is not being developed anymore. So don't have your hopes up. Patreon screwed those Russian devs over and they switched to a new project.

rnn19631

Jan 6, 2018
I got some likes for asking this before - I will ask again as there is literally a couple of us who would like an answer ;)

Is there any family NTR without incest - i.e. your boss or bully is having it off with your little sister or daughter?

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
not very far. only the mom gets scenes with the enemy guy named eric and that's because that's your mom's boyfriend, so it's meant to happen. she isn't stolen.

though you COULD assume that he does your older sister. it just happens behind closed doors and your MC thinks he is having sex with her. no confirmation that there is sex.

and with the little sister, she gets trained by him if you let him. again, behind closed doors and you don't know what they are doing.

so yeah, there isn't much actually there to call ntr. it's all babysteps.
BB is not being developed anymore. So don't have your hopes up. Patreon screwed those Russian devs over and they switched to a new project.
When you see Eric sex with woman other than MC's mother, it is end of NTR content.
I think the dev projected to add avoidable ntr routes in the games as bad ending if you play it badly with Eric, but stopped because it was voted against by the patreons.
Too bad, there was potential here.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
I played BB this weekend, and it was...somehow interesting. I liked the Idea of Eric, who is going to steal your family and turning her against you. And for me the option of working against him (with potencialy success) was an upgrade to the whole thing.

But if you want to try to compete against him, you will suffer without cheats. Also the routes end...somehow sudden.
Alice-ntr is just an closed door with an angry Alice if you ask what is happening there.
Lisa ends with...? education no info if she just get theory (watch eric and mom) or practice (like some fan-fics show)?
Kira is traded, and eric is holding to his deal....what I think, is somehow unrealitic.
Olivia (shit-route, because not worked on since v0.10 if I read correctly) will be ignored from Eric too, like Kira.
So, yes it has some real good ideas, but it is abondened.

I hope so much, some fans/modders go, and work on this, adding some more deep to this game, and bring some less grindfest back into this sort of game. Too bad, I don't know how to do this, but I would try to bring this eric-story to the next level...

Are there any games like BB, where you have an bad guy stealing your girl/s from you, but you are able to fight back, but it is really hard (means: you have to work, and give the "alpha" more opportunities to corrupt/steal your girl/s).
And nothing with girl/s get dicked and 3 days later they are willing fucktoys and shove you away...

Sorry for my (bad) english, not my native language, but I try.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I played BB this weekend, and it was...somehow interesting. I liked the Idea of Eric, who is going to steal your family and turning her against you. And for me the option of working against him (with potencialy success) was an upgrade to the whole thing.

But if you want to try to compete against him, you will suffer without cheats. Also the routes end...somehow sudden.
Alice-ntr is just an closed door with an angry Alice if you ask what is happening there.
Lisa ends with...? education no info if she just get theory (watch eric and mom) or practice (like some fan-fics show)?
Kira is traded, and eric is holding to his deal....what I think, is somehow unrealitic.
Olivia (shit-route, because not worked on since v0.10 if I read correctly) will be ignored from Eric too, like Kira.
So, yes it has some real good ideas, but it is abondened.

I hope so much, some fans/modders go, and work on this, adding some more deep to this game, and bring some less grindfest back into this sort of game. Too bad, I don't know how to do this, but I would try to bring this eric-story to the next level...

Are there any games like BB, where you have an bad guy stealing your girl/s from you, but you are able to fight back, but it is really hard (means: you have to work, and give the "alpha" more opportunities to corrupt/steal your girl/s).
And nothing with girl/s get dicked and 3 days later they are willing fucktoys and shove you away...

Sorry for my (bad) english, not my native language, but I try.
Leane 2 and Oyako Rankan. Former has a partial for 1.36 version, latter has no translation. Both Japanese.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I tried searching ENG 1.36. Do you have a link ? I downloaded SOMETHING and it was Chineese (???).

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Amor Magic Academy:

I am replaying this game and I think it's a perfect spring board on several things that are not attractive to me in an NTR game. If you haven't played it yet, give it a try. They allow you to rename all characters in the game, and I did this for the MC using my real name to see if I can get a different reaction.

Cons: No control, Insta-slut, Broken Toy
The game starts you off with your girlfriend. You're supposedly in love, but due to some silly circumstance, she has to fuck the teacher like 500+ times in two week to get a power-up to fight monsters and shit. While the plot is...not too terrible (since this is the world that was built, and didn't break any rules), the fact that you can't do anything while your girlfriend gets cummed inside like 100 times is kinda dumb. This whole portion is a prologue. Your girl goes from a normal girl to a massive slut in a single sitting with 4-5 scenes. Zero control from the MC. You can't stop it. It happens. It's not interesting because you barely "know" this girl. You don't really give a shit because she's now fallen so low that it's whatever.

Pros: Tons of combination of NTR partners, scenarios, and content
At this point, the game REALLY starts because there are 3 girls. A sister, your GF, and some random chick. There are a TON more scenes and combinations. For example, there's 4 guys other than you. If you go around the school, you can watch them get fucked based on your relationship status. You can turn her into a "cum slut", or a "lover" again.

Cons: You can't really love something so fucked up
Maybe some of you hardcore people CAN actually get behind the idea of turning Rimi back into "Lover" status, but I personally can't. If you check her stats when the game "starts", meaning she broke up with you and now you can win her back debase her, or fuck with the other 2 girls, she had over 500 cum shots inside her. And a 100% compatibility with your teacher. From a writing standpoint, I know next to nothing about her. What her interests are, what her beliefs are, what her favorite color is, her favorite food, etc. Point is, she's just a dirty, broken slut that was your ex.

Conclusion:
Content rich game with branching paths can be terrible. A NTR game must allow the player the CHOICE to break the girl, see her fall from grace, and watch her slowly transform. You can't rush it. You can't bring her to a F class woman and expect the player to be invested and interested in seeing her. A girl has to be A class, meaning she's pretty, smart, strong, and has a strong moral sense. She needs to be feisty. She needs to be charming and have class.

Games without choice are not worth playing. It completely breaks the medium. Even visual novel esque games have some choice that allows you to go on "branches". This game is a terrible product in general. If you want to enjoy this game somehow, I suggest you to "cheat" and skip that whole prolong prologue. And then use the cheat mode to make the girl your GF. I don't know if there's an option to erase her stats, but god damn do they need erasing. ONLY then, can you enjoy the rest of the CG, which there are a TON.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes