Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Jun 17, 2018
TLDR: After playing so many games, reading so many doujins, I've finally realized I don't like NTR at all. I like corruption. And all NTR games have corruption elements in it. NTR is a subset of corruption.

So I've been playing all kinds of h-games for 3 years now. And after playing Thug Hero Party by U-Room, I finally realize that what I like is NOT netorare, even though I probably read every single ntr tagged manga on e-hentai and played a majority of translated ntr games, as well as untranslated ones.

So humor me this, how many of you actually get off when seeing the anguish of the male when the girl is stolen? Does anyone actually cum when they see Imo's dumb ass face crying and being pathetic? Thug Hero Party built their entire plot around "hate". The "hate" of having his woman stolen, and being a male POV, to me is not sexy at all. I don't cum when I see Imos running around all sad and shit, crying and bawling about what a pathetic piece of trash he is. That doesn't get me going. I cum when I see a beautiful thing become sullied. When the mental cogs creaks and slowly transform the person away from her glorious self. What I truly like, and is inherit in every single NTR content out there, is corruption.

I like to see the transformation of someone like the girl (Lotia) in Thug Hero Party, someone who is sacred, kinda strong willed (not enough for my taste), to becoming to like the enemy due to drugs, pure fear ,and instinct. She never becomes a massive slut, which is different from most games, but she eventually truly loves the bad guy and even has kids with him willingly. To me, that's the most satisfying conclusion to any NTR content. The male mc moves on with his life, and the girl is happy with the bad guy, who is also happy with her.

This is the best representation of how true NTR can happen in the real world. However, I often question if spending time with a bad guy for 1 year can completely make a person abandon the memories you've made with your childhood sweet heart. I wish they explored more here to make it even more realistic.

I think Thug Hero Party is a TRUE NTR game, whereas your woman is truly stolen from you without stupid plot twists and aheago in 3 days kinda deal. Thug Hero Party actually has a lot of logic and reasoning, especially with Lotia's endings where it was after many months, and after thinking that the MC (you), cheated on her, that she finally broke. And I don't get turned on by this! At all! When Lotia is "stolen", and has kids, I don't cum at the sight of that! It doesn't turn me on at all because 1) I can NEVER put myself into Imo's dumb ass shoes and 2) I can never "love" a character like Lotia because she's only a game character. What I DO get turned on to, is seeing Lotia blow someone she hates. Or getting herself felt up by the "enemy" but still have a fighting spirit to her. THAT's what I like, because that's what I would like to do myself to others. I finally figured it out.

NTR at its core is about getting things stolen. You can either be a defeated piece of shit, rage against them, or act neutral and ever bother with that cheating slut again. Not a single branch of logic there turns me on. I don't cum and close the game when these things happen. I cum when the corruption takes place and the girl falls deeper and deeper into depravity.

I kinda agree with and like this opinion, but I have a little bit different my own favor.

In my case, I prefer more seduction-induced NTR and reluctant cheating. Heroine (usually conservative and reluctant) resists and fights to corrupter or villain, but eventually submits, and continue forbidden relationship (gradually less reluctantly) with her opponent. Villain or corrupter is usually highly persuasive or charismatic or both, and usually really good at sex, so heroine couldn't win against the temptation. Point is, the heroine should feel the ecstasy of crossing the forbidden boundary and being thrilled to break rules, customs, moral standard during this reluctant cheating / NTR, which can be another reason and motivation of NTR/being seduced. I think this process might be able to categorized as corruption as well, so I feel like you and I are in the same boat.

Motivation is also important, I feel no longer horny when I read or see such 'girl submits after only 1 sex because of huge dick', which is quite funny and doesn't make sense. Also, I really don't like the western cuckold / sharing story, where husband or boyfriend is just watching and let their partner do with other man, which I think it is not realistic in some sense. But this is purely personal preference, I just prefer a story that husband or boyfriend have no idea.

Jun 17, 2018
Well, OK. IMO NTR can be divided according to point of control. It is outside MC (unless netorase). When point of control is by woman - it is cheating NTR, but when it is by her lover, it is corruption NTR. It looks like for @cleanfeel only NTR is corruption one. For me not. NTR can be 100% orchestrated by woman, like cheating, but scenes, feeling from MC side are NTR ones. Love interest is still stolen by other male, so it is NTR.

EDIT: Three types:
Cheating NTR - point of NTR control: woman
Seduction NTR- point of NTR control: mixed
Corruption NTR - point of NTR control: man (lover, non-MC)
In addition to this, I think there should be NTR/seduction story that changes the person in control. Like a story that the heroine takes control in opening, but control moves to villain and he will be a winner at the end.

I'm trying to outline a short story where girl resist and resist against temptation of bad dude, but little by little her resolution weakens, and she decide cheat only once. But after single affair, the bad buy graudally takes more control of the situation, and eventually he becomes the winner and take a heroine.

There can be so many different branch of NTR-seduction / reluctant cheating. It is somewhat hard to categorize all at once.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
can any one recommend me games where in a specific bad end or through some action, ALL or a an important majority female members of your party either have consensual orgy or are in a big rape gang-bang. so not games where every girl has her own single scene, but all the girls togethor.

viper rsr - if you lose in one specific boss fight, they kill your male companion and begin to rape the 2 female companions in front of you

leanne 2 - if you let the enemy take your women, one by one they fall for him until your girls end up as a harem for him instead

same exact deal in Leanne 1

if that's too hard, then something like rance games. you have a huge harem, but a girl can be raped by loosing a specific battle or making the wrong choices.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I kinda agree with and like this opinion, but I have a little bit different my own favor.

In my case, I prefer more seduction-induced NTR and reluctant cheating. Heroine (usually conservative and reluctant) resists and fights to corrupter or villain, but eventually submits, and continue forbidden relationship (gradually less reluctantly) with her opponent. Villain or corrupter is usually highly persuasive or charismatic or both, and usually really good at sex, so heroine couldn't win against the temptation. Point is, the heroine should feel the ecstasy of crossing the forbidden boundary and being thrilled to break rules, customs, moral standard during this reluctant cheating / NTR, which can be another reason and motivation of NTR/being seduced. I think this process might be able to categorized as corruption as well, so I feel like you and I are in the same boat.

Motivation is also important, I feel no longer horny when I read or see such 'girl submits after only 1 sex because of huge dick', which is quite funny and doesn't make sense. Also, I really don't like the western cuckold / sharing story, where husband or boyfriend is just watching and let their partner do with other man, which I think it is not realistic in some sense. But this is purely personal preference, I just prefer a story that husband or boyfriend have no idea.
You don't like where heroine becomes corrupted after one night with "huge dick" because it's unrealistic. You really think your wife / childhood sweet heart is going to turn into a submissive bitch after one fuck? Relationships have to be cultivated. Emotions have to be grown. In terms of pure sexual pleasure, big dick that hits cervix is actually TERRIBLE. It hurts badly. Girthy dick is better, but if you force it in too fast it's still terrible. Good sex is about progression, rhythm, and lots of communication.

I can buy the bad guy slowly playing with the heroine's body and touches all her right spots. Like if he rubs her clit the right way, she'll be totally wet even if she hates him. And her vagina will expand and be ready for penetration. So if you're a writer, you can explore playing with her that way and slowly give her pleasure. But you'll probably want to make it so the heroine's babe is a jerk / terrible at sex / 1 inch erection / or just impotent.

My personal favorite that hasn't been written is lesbian that discovers her love for cock. Imagine Tracer slowly accommodating dick in her tight cunt. Some women like penetration, some don't. Some get off way harder on clit stimulation. As a h-game writer, this kind of sexual knowledge is so important to make a good game.

Reactions: sonicdriller03

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
can any one recommend me games where in a specific bad end or through some action, ALL or a an important majority female members of your party either have consensual orgy or are in a big rape gang-bang. so not games where every girl has her own single scene, but all the girls togethor.

viper rsr - if you lose in one specific boss fight, they kill your male companion and begin to rape the 2 female companions in front of you

leanne 2 - if you let the enemy take your women, one by one they fall for him until your girls end up as a harem for him instead

same exact deal in Leanne 1

if that's too hard, then something like rance games. you have a huge harem, but a girl can be raped by loosing a specific battle or making the wrong choices.
I think I made the only working partial for Leane 2. I honestly while translating the game, read a lot of the plot and scene room. I got bored of the game pretty fast. And there's really no financial incentive for me since I make way more money than the chump change that'll be obtained from Patreon.

The dialog in the game is top notch though. You HAVE to read every line because the author makes you love the girls in the game. If you don't love them, or at least know their relationship with the MC, the NTR moments don't hit hard and isn't as fun seeing them get fucked by the King.

I wish they made a warrior that HATES the king but has to be fucked by him. Like if Leane herself was like that, I'll be super happy.

Also the pirates don't have scenes. Leane pissed him off a lot I was wondering if I can put Leane and the pirate dude in one party and watch him fuck with her. Or if you send her to be captured in the pirate cave, would he abuse her. But nope.

The game itself is highly moddable. You can pretty much write new scenes, new events, and even new characters. The entire game is an open book and just runs on simple JavaScript. Downside is that the Japs wrote it, so there's a bit of bad code since they are working with a second language.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
ah, i would have loved an english translation of leanne. without being able to understand it, it does have a lot of NTR content, but the context is kinda lost to me. i do have a question for you though. not sure if it's in the newest patch (1.4) or another recent patch, but this scene got added and since it doesn't show faces. i don't know if these are any of the main girls or just random girls

i assume it has main girls, why would it they update the game just to add random girl scenes right? lol

Jun 17, 2018
You don't like where heroine becomes corrupted after one night with "huge dick" because it's unrealistic. You really think your wife / childhood sweet heart is going to turn into a submissive bitch after one fuck? Relationships have to be cultivated. Emotions have to be grown. In terms of pure sexual pleasure, big dick that hits cervix is actually TERRIBLE. It hurts badly. Girthy dick is better, but if you force it in too fast it's still terrible. Good sex is about progression, rhythm, and lots of communication.

I can buy the bad guy slowly playing with the heroine's body and touches all her right spots. Like if he rubs her clit the right way, she'll be totally wet even if she hates him. And her vagina will expand and be ready for penetration. So if you're a writer, you can explore playing with her that way and slowly give her pleasure. But you'll probably want to make it so the heroine's babe is a jerk / terrible at sex / 1 inch erection / or just impotent.

My personal favorite that hasn't been written is lesbian that discovers her love for cock. Imagine Tracer slowly accommodating dick in her tight cunt. Some women like penetration, some don't. Some get off way harder on clit stimulation. As a h-game writer, this kind of sexual knowledge is so important to make a good game.
Indeed, there should be a good and understandable reason other than one fuck with huge dick to make spouse / GF eventually decide to cheat, that is why I mentioned about motivation. Yes, there should be a good build up which describes the complicated emotions and relations, which also includes the slow corruption of heroine. It is not easy to write but I wish to have them. Thank you for your comments.

"Fall" of lesbian story would be great. I was thinking similar version with feminist but there's already similar story. My personal favorite is fall of high-class heroine to low-class villain in realistic NTR / reluctant cheating way, looking for similar game or stories.

corruptedperv

Aug 2, 2017
ah, i would have loved an english translation of leanne. without being able to understand it, it does have a lot of NTR content, but the context is kinda lost to me. i do have a question for you though. not sure if it's in the newest patch (1.4) or another recent patch, but this scene got added and since it doesn't show faces. i don't know if these are any of the main girls or just random girls

i assume it has main girls, why would it they update the game just to add random girl scenes right? lol
Actually, those are random girls, that scene plays for when you retake the city that the final part enemy takes over.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Indeed, there should be a good and understandable reason other than one fuck with huge dick to make spouse / GF eventually decide to cheat, that is why I mentioned about motivation. Yes, there should be a good build up which describes the complicated emotions and relations, which also includes the slow corruption of heroine. It is not easy to write but I wish to have them. Thank you for your comments.

"Fall" of lesbian story would be great. I was thinking similar version with feminist but there's already similar story. My personal favorite is fall of high-class heroine to low-class villain in realistic NTR / reluctant cheating way, looking for similar game or stories.
Wait feminist? What game? Can't be mentioning that and not drop a title.

@dartred no idea about that scene. I didn't do a partial for 1.4, I did 1.36

Jun 17, 2018
Wait feminist? What game? Can't be mentioning that and not drop a title.
No, it is not the game, it is erotic story. There are some in erotic story webpages. One example :

This is not my type of the story, heroine in this story just falls to BBC, a typical BBC story. But it is well-written and enjoyable.

It would be great if you could make a game of "NTR / seduction / fall of feminist" story... I wish something realistic with good motivation. Stories I read missed good motivation and reason, or heroines are too naive or too stupid.... Like I mentioned earlier, it is darn hard to read realistic seduction / cheating / NTR contents.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

NTRDEV

Jul 9, 2018

BeWilder makes great games with NTR content and great renders

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Ok, I've found the best "corruption" game with NTR elements in English.

Good Girls Gone Bad has to be, hands down, the best and most developed game right now:
(I would suggest you to guess how much money she? is making per month. I thought it was gonna be high, but not that high. But well deserved. Much better than that Summer game with school setting that makes 10k a month)

Here's why, in order of importance
1. LOTS of choices. If you think there's only "Good" vs "Bad", you're wrong: It's grey. This game is probably the only game I've played that does DYNAMIC storytelling that well.
Here's what I mean
In one quest where there is ntr and blackmail and corruption elements going on, depending on your choices (your stats and some flags based on things you've done before), you get different dialog. This is THE holy grail of writing. To KNOW your character through and through, to have good programming knowledge to handle branching dialog, and to have writing skills to make it ALL make sense. It's perfect. I actually went back to the beginning of the game to make my girl feel even more despair and damn did the author not disappoint.

To my fellow game developers: Here's the an example of why you DON'T need to have so many different versions of art to make a game fucking good. They reused all the same assets and told the same scene with at least 3 different tones based on the writing alone. PURE writing, and good programming to manage all those states and branches. If your code is well organized, this shit isn't hard to do. Do this if you want to make a good game. It shows you're competent and not just some code monkey that knows linear gameplay / storyline.

2. Characters with their charms, does not break character and make you go "wtf? that CAN'T happen in real life". Every character is interesting. I personally LOVE breaking my MC and making her do things. I play her in a middle ground, not doing absurd things like fucking everyone I see and I STILL manage to get a nice NTR / blackmail scene into my gameplay. It's fucking well thought out. If your perverted brain thought of it, you can probably make this MC do it.

3. Good art. Compare to the Summer Saga game, this art actually looks nice. The girls look hot. It's not Japanese doujin level, but it's pretty damn good Western comic book art.

This is THE game to play and for developers THE game to study, learn from, and improve your craft on. Obviously if I had total influence over this developer, I would add MORE ntr and corruption stuff. But the amount of vanilla in there is nice because it lets you see a side of the MC, and then when you replay, you can see another side of her that's very different, very filthy, and very arousing.

Reactions: Jakobt

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
checked that game. it's a female protagonist. it doesn't feel NTR to me. it feels like it's your own choice to "cheat", not be stolen away.

playing as a male is a must in NTR for me. otherwise it doesn't feel like it pulls at my heartstrings. if i play as a female, i just feel like "who can i sleep with next", rather then "who will my girl sleep with".

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
checked that game. it's a female protagonist. it doesn't feel NTR to me. it feels like it's your own choice to "cheat", not be stolen away.

playing as a male is a must in NTR for me. otherwise it doesn't feel like it pulls at my heartstrings. if i play as a female, i just feel like "who can i sleep with next", rather then "who will my girl sleep with".
There's 3 levels of NTR right? According to AnimeSharing, and they all have to do with the girl. Whether she is reluctant in the beginning, whether she hates it, or whether she hates it in beginning and begins to like it. At the end of the day, I'm making the choices. I'm making her cheat on Eric, and some scenes aren't willingly. The content might not be your liking, but it's still considered the broader of umbrella of NTR, and definitely under corruption.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i can see what your saying, anime sharing using VNDB NTR A through C (the 3 types of NTR). which is the one i follow too since most threads in f95 says NTR is on a more stricter rating.

read point 1

1. The heroine either must be romantically involved with the protagonist, a potential romance for him or of someone that the protagonist shares such a close relationship (sister, mother, osananajimi etc.) that jealousy is a factor.

that doesn't apply to your game because you "are" the protagonist. you can't cheat on yourself, so you bring yourself no NTR. you are simply under the genre "cheating".

if you played the BF of that story and then now it would be NTR, because the GF is cheating on the protagonist, you. (doesn't have to be specifically BF/GF. yuri GF/GF or yaoi BF/BF is the same, so long as you play the one that is being cheated on, not if you play the cheater).

that's my take on NTR anyways and we both seem to use the same place for its definition.

edit: btw, i am in no way saying you are enjoying things the wrong way. morally, NTR and Cheating are like cousins and i enjoy both. i'm just chatting about using NTR in the right context.

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
Female protag NTR (as well as netori) can easily be accepted by NTR haters, they simply call it cheating.
If your just compare the level of aggression towards male protagonists NTR and female protagonists NTR, which one do haters hate more? The first one off course. Why? Simply because there is much more dark bad feeling in case MC is cheated on from the 1st point of view.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
dartred is right on his definition of netorare.

But Good Girl Gone Bad indeed is a fantastic game. Perhaps my favorite Western game. The best corruption and cheating game.

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
Wanna try to add to the "Western" NTR List:

Davis Family (Abandoned?) - The Jealousy feel of NTR is there (Similar to Big Brother)

Forgotten Paradise (Ongoing) - Wife's a Slut

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes