Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Jun 17, 2018
Your links from previous posts are interesting, but not my type of NTR. Your one is "corruption type" and my is "woman free will type". I actually red most if 4 stories you provided and I see defference now. Point of control. In Your NTR corrupter is in control, in my type, woman is.
Well, if heroine choose to be NTRed then it is not NTR anymore, isn't it? I dunno, as far as I know NTR is a type of reluctant cheating, which requires the heroine's resistance at the opening, but eventually seduced to rival, and main character is just watching the scene (or have no idea what's going on). If female actively looking for other man then it is just cheating.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
For those of you that are able to enjoy the japanese ones, try this

*and the prequel*

Reactions: brynhildr

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
This one is a nice thread. I wasn't aware of this one until a couple of minutes ago.

I'm a big fan of netorare. I kind of enjoy netori, although I'm not really a fan. I absolutely despise netorase.

My favorite netorare VN ever is . This one is definetely a masterpiece and made me a fan of netorare. It represents all that I think that should appear in all NTR works: build the relationship between the MC and his girl, show how they met, fell in love and got together; only after that show how the girl ends up in another dude's hands, slowly build up the relationship between the girl and the other dude until she finally falls and the MC loses her. It creates a vibe of mystery, drama and jealosy.

Sadly, most of the so called NTR games out here don't have anything related to netorare. Babysitter is an example here (the MC doesn't have a close relationship to the girls). So is Anna Exciting Affection (this is pure cheating and corruption).

Basically, only Japanese works do it right. Not a surprise since most people on the Western community just don't understand the difference between netorare and cheating. Not really their fault, since the closest word to netorare in an English dictionary is "cuckold". But I digress. I took part in lots of debates around the internet trying to explain it, but people just don't get it.

The only western game that I think almost did the NTR right was My Girlfriend's Amnesia. Unfortunately, the dev just doesn't know how to write sex scenes and only focus on the animations. He seems to have improved on his last game. I'm keeping an eye out for it.

Hana's Boat Trip actually had a decent NTR ending.

Living with Temptation 2 also has an ending that I considered pretty decent in terms of netorare.

Hannah's Boat Trip was awesome. Just because it was halfway realistic and the wife was drop dead gorgeous.

Living with Tempation 2 was nice, but there could have been easily way more NTR content. Just a few pics and scenes. A real shame, imho.

Another LOP Game with a little NTR Content are Living With Serena: Forbidden Fruit and Club Velvet Rose!

Heinbloed1187

Mar 13, 2018
Do their exist some sort of

„Dominant husband whoring wife out“ games ?

Most of ntr games are with a sissy or weak man/husband/friend or so.

I wonder if there are games where the female gets whored out. By husband to his friends for example. Or he puts wife out in wood etc.
So normal relationship but he corrupts her to do more heavy shit.

Also I would have liked when for example at big brother, the brother makes a deal with Eric and does a mmf with Eric and sis or so.

Next example would be girlfriends amnesia. For example he sets her in front of window, so workers can watch and enjoy. Or he lets them take turn, and participate in it or so...

I hope some of you can help, despite my shitty English.

Platform would not matter. So does not matter if rpg renp etc.

Thanks

Reactions: rgnar62 and fbass

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
TLDR: After playing so many games, reading so many doujins, I've finally realized I don't like NTR at all. I like corruption. And all NTR games have corruption elements in it. NTR is a subset of corruption.

So I've been playing all kinds of h-games for 3 years now. And after playing Thug Hero Party by U-Room, I finally realize that what I like is NOT netorare, even though I probably read every single ntr tagged manga on e-hentai and played a majority of translated ntr games, as well as untranslated ones.

So humor me this, how many of you actually get off when seeing the anguish of the male when the girl is stolen? Does anyone actually cum when they see Imo's dumb ass face crying and being pathetic? Thug Hero Party built their entire plot around "hate". The "hate" of having his woman stolen, and being a male POV, to me is not sexy at all. I don't cum when I see Imos running around all sad and shit, crying and bawling about what a pathetic piece of trash he is. That doesn't get me going. I cum when I see a beautiful thing become sullied. When the mental cogs creaks and slowly transform the person away from her glorious self. What I truly like, and is inherit in every single NTR content out there, is corruption.

I like to see the transformation of someone like the girl (Lotia) in Thug Hero Party, someone who is sacred, kinda strong willed (not enough for my taste), to becoming to like the enemy due to drugs, pure fear ,and instinct. She never becomes a massive slut, which is different from most games, but she eventually truly loves the bad guy and even has kids with him willingly. To me, that's the most satisfying conclusion to any NTR content. The male mc moves on with his life, and the girl is happy with the bad guy, who is also happy with her.

This is the best representation of how true NTR can happen in the real world. However, I often question if spending time with a bad guy for 1 year can completely make a person abandon the memories you've made with your childhood sweet heart. I wish they explored more here to make it even more realistic.

I think Thug Hero Party is a TRUE NTR game, whereas your woman is truly stolen from you without stupid plot twists and aheago in 3 days kinda deal. Thug Hero Party actually has a lot of logic and reasoning, especially with Lotia's endings where it was after many months, and after thinking that the MC (you), cheated on her, that she finally broke. And I don't get turned on by this! At all! When Lotia is "stolen", and has kids, I don't cum at the sight of that! It doesn't turn me on at all because 1) I can NEVER put myself into Imo's dumb ass shoes and 2) I can never "love" a character like Lotia because she's only a game character. What I DO get turned on to, is seeing Lotia blow someone she hates. Or getting herself felt up by the "enemy" but still have a fighting spirit to her. THAT's what I like, because that's what I would like to do myself to others. I finally figured it out.

NTR at its core is about getting things stolen. You can either be a defeated piece of shit, rage against them, or act neutral and ever bother with that cheating slut again. Not a single branch of logic there turns me on. I don't cum and close the game when these things happen. I cum when the corruption takes place and the girl falls deeper and deeper into depravity.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Well, OK. IMO NTR can be divided according to point of control. It is outside MC (unless netorase). When point of control is by woman - it is cheating NTR, but when it is by her lover, it is corruption NTR. It looks like for @cleanfeel only NTR is corruption one. For me not. NTR can be 100% orchestrated by woman, like cheating, but scenes, feeling from MC side are NTR ones. Love interest is still stolen by other male, so it is NTR.

EDIT: Three types:
Cheating NTR - point of NTR control: woman
Seduction NTR- point of NTR control: mixed
Corruption NTR - point of NTR control: man (lover, non-MC)

Reactions: sonicdriller03

Goobercreek

Aug 6, 2016
Don't know if it's explicitly NTR, but are there any other games that revolve around a ~competition~ between the MC and other characters for the girls in a game? I'm thinking of a better done Big Brother with Eric or if LWT2 leaned more into the Richard competing with the MC for the girls theme. Au Pair Innocence also did this, but playing as both competing characters isn't necessary for me. I've played all the LOP/LOPGOLD/Sex and Glory games, so you don't need to recommend those.

Bonus points for if you already have an established relationship with a/some of the girls and she begins to cheat on you if you ignore her too much (I REALLY wish LWT2 did more with this)

Reactions: MrJ and lobomoshy

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Don't know if it's explicitly NTR, but are there any other games that revolve around a ~competition~ between the MC and other characters for the girls in a game? I'm thinking of a better done Big Brother with Eric or if LWT2 leaned more into the Richard competing with the MC for the girls theme. Au Pair Innocence also did this, but playing as both competing characters isn't necessary for me. I've played all the LOP/LOPGOLD/Sex and Glory games, so you don't need to recommend those.

Bonus points for if you already have an established relationship with a/some of the girls and she begins to cheat on you if you ignore her too much (I REALLY wish LWT2 did more with this)
There's a ton of Japanese games like that, like Oyako Rankan. Leane 2 has it as well.

I can't think of an English game with direct competition that's actually good.

What's LWT2???

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Well, OK. IMO NTR can be divided according to point of control. It is outside MC (unless netorase). When point of control is by woman - it is cheating NTR, but when it is by her lover, it is corruption NTR. It looks like for @cleanfeel only NTR is corruption one. For me not. NTR can be 100% orchestrated by woman, like cheating, but scenes, feeling from MC side are NTR ones. Love interest is still stolen by other male, so it is NTR.

EDIT: Three types:
Cheating NTR - point of NTR control: woman
Seduction NTR- point of NTR control: mixed
Corruption NTR - point of NTR control: man (lover, non-MC)
I use the AnimeSharing standard on the general thread:

The unique objective of NTR is to play with the "jealous feelings" of the player.

I don't get turned on by the "jealous feeling", as I don't feel jealous. I definitely go "WOW" when I see it in the plot, but I don't stare at the male protag's crying face and cum to it. Only turned on when I see the girl fall from grace.

Here's the mega thread for those who don't know it:

It's mostly Japanese games.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
For those of you that are able to enjoy the japanese ones, try this

*and the prequel*
What do you like about this series? I turned away from it when I saw the drawings. And it's shota right?

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
What do you like about this series? I turned away from it when I saw the drawings. And it's shota right?
Yep, it's shota, the thing I like about this is the blog feature and the text messages between the mother and the ntr guy, that's what makes this game great (you see how far the ntr guy gets with the mother and what they're saying to each other). You play first from the son's perspective and later from mom's, also the drawings get better when it's custom CG

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
English only forum.
As long as they provide a translation to there post

5. We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if its not in English

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017

I also really like these type of games. Unfortunatley many people don‘t like these types of games (See Big Brother and Eric).

Other than The LOP games i can‘t find any other games like that.
And that‘s really a shame.

All these harem games are so freakin boring...

0x-x-x0

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2017
"The Long Vacation" (shota/incest/abandoned) has some competition between the MC and his best friend.

Reactions: MrJ
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes