Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
@thedude
Fair enough. It is hard to see things in girls perspective for us.

If you were playing in Anna exciting affection game as her bf (or fiance i forgot), you would feel the damn NTR.
You could love it more then MGA if the protagonist was male.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I subscribe to this and like NTR not for the home wrecking part per say...I don't enjoy seeing the male MC is anguish. I can get hard on the scenario, whereas the guy finds out that something beautiful became ugly, but not the actual pain of losing someone.

To me, NTR is akin to corruption. I know the difference, but like you say, most of the good games with good stories are in Japanese. And I feel like Japanese games only do corruption with ntr.

I like to see a game where, a woman who is rated Alpha (explain more later), is corrupted and slowly turned away from the idea of an Alpha. I define Alpha as having the top traits for what makes a person / woman desirable. It is a combination of her physical attractiveness, her morality, and her mental acuity. My favorite example of an "Alpha" female is Tracer from Overwatch, or Irelia from League of Legends. Women who are at the top of her field, who are respected, looked up to, super sexy, stand justice, and not in a million years can you imagine her being a cock loving slave.

I love it when games slowly break them down, and drag them away from that idea of Alpha. I love it when the game maker postulates her thoughts as she is slowly being dragged into the mud. And at the moment when she is at her lowest, the game is finished. I no longer derive joy in watching her, say take 20 guys up the ass and have her eyes roll back with a stupid expression on her face. To me, at that point, the game is at its climax and finale. To me, that is a good game.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
@cleanfeel
Maybe 'Fashion Business Episode 1' is for you. And it has now Ren'py edition. It was too grindy before. I will try Renpy version also.

Sadly to say but in NTR games female partners are mostly naive.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
@cleanfeel
Maybe 'Fashion Business Episode 1' is for you. And it has now Ren'py edition. It was too grindy before. I will try Renpy version also.

Sadly to say but in NTR games female partners are mostly naive.
For the moment in this game (both the old version and the remake) there isn't any NTR content… i hope in the future versions!
The blowjob scene with Monica and the driver (old version) isn't NTR in my opinion...

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I played Fashion Business, has potential. Too many useless points to click though. He's gonna be sinking too much time on those things. As of now, zero content worth playing.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I played Fashion Business, has potential. Too many useless points to click though. He's gonna be sinking too much time on those things. As of now, zero content worth playing.
But female figure is what you were asking? She is alpha type as I remember right.
I didnt play remake one so no comment on worthiness. :p

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
For the moment in this game (both the old version and the remake) there isn't any NTR content… i hope in the future versions!
The blowjob scene with Monica and the driver (old version) isn't NTR in my opinion...
You right there is no Ntr.
I adviced him this game for his alpha girl request in games.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
But female figure is what you were asking? She is alpha type as I remember right.
I didnt play remake one so no comment on worthiness. :p
Meh, she's almost too crazy to be sexy. When I say "Alpha", I don't mean be a dick. I mean be desired. To me, strong women who have compassion and morals are "Alpha". Eg, female warrior king Boudica, UN goodwill ambassador and actress Emma Watson, or Overwatch agent, irrepressible force for good Tracer.

Not "hurr I'm such a bitch teehee I spilled some shit on the carpet now my maid has to clean it up". -- actual gameplay
A good female has to be 1. attractive, 2. smart, 3. inherently good. She can be haughty, but not malicious without character. Fiora and Irelia in League of Legends have those characteristics. As do Lara Croft in Tomb Raider, Yennefer in Witcher.
Na mean?

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Did you try to play her as decent as possible? I felt like you that her coming off as a hardass doesnt make her sexy, so i tried to be nice to everyone and it feels alitlle bit better...maybe, just maybe it can be good if that path gets as much content as the bitchy one. But it isnt NTR in any way or form as far as i define it anyway.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
So, what NTR game are you guys playing lately? I've been playing Farmer's Dream seeing that it had over 200 pages of comments. I didn't find it that good / buggy. Took me like 2 hours of gameplay and barely anything NTR. Any recommendations?

Jun 17, 2018
It is really hard to find a 'realisitc' cheating NTR/NTL stories. (NTR = Netorare 寝取られ, NTL=Netori 寝取り(ねとり)) Someone claims that NTR should be called NTRR, and NTL should be called NTR. NTR is story from the male point of view, who is watching (or have no idea) his GF or wife reluctantly cheating and eventually taken away by rival or other(s). NTL is story from the male point of view, who is taking other's GF or wife despite of resistance. Both NTR and NTL also can be written from female point of view or 3rd person view.

But there are problems regarding western NTR-ish works.

First, NTR is still not a clear concept to western ppl. If you search for adult story sites, there's not even NTR/NTL tags, or only a few stories used NTR/NTL tag. The word and idea of NTR is still new to many people. When I looking for NTR-ish stories, I usually search for reluctant cheating or wife/GF seduction / corruption(mental corruption) because that is the only way to approach to similar stories.

Second, most of NTR-ish stories written in English are usually flows to cuckold or sharing/swapping or just straight cheating, which (IMO) is not NTR. This is personal taste but I think those swapping / sharing / cuckold stories should be separately categorized from NTR / NTL stories. The key of NTR is the transformation of heroine from reluctance to acceptance, or non-consent to consent. I hardly see any western games / stories successfully described this transformation / corruption of mind.

And lastly, it is really hard to find a good and realistic such affair stories. Most of the stories, heroines surrender just because of huge dxxk of taker after one sex. All of sudden, faithful heroine become too horny after a single event, just because of that big weapon... Which I think it is too easy and totally makes no sense. There should be an agony, struggle, and resist of female character against taker, and there should be a good reason (not just a big dick) why she eventually falls and seduced to the taker. Of course, big dick and good sex can be a good reason, but there should an additional good motivation / background for heroine to decide to cheat on her BF or husband. But it is darn hard to find such good stories....

Jun 17, 2018
There are some adult stories which could be very good material for NTR/NTL adult games... I wish some of them visualized in 3D.

Jun 17, 2018
Could you tell us what stories?
Here's some good NTR-ish stories in English I've ever read. There should be more.

(This is kinda 'easy' story but still good)

In English adult story community, they are mostly categorized as "wife + seduction" or "reluctance + seduction" or "seduction + corruption" keyword or etc.... Sometimes it is very subtle to distinguish between straight cheating and NTR-ish stories. But I prefer to see some sort of reluctance or resistance from heroine during cheating or adultery, which makes story more convincing and more NTR-ish.

But the problem of making games from those stories is that the structure is very linear. There's not much point to give some choices to players. Those could be a good visual novel, but it would be really difficult to make a good 'game' with multi-ending.

Speaking of visual novel, I feel sorry for "Katie's corruption", started from good idea and had good potential. Too bad the writer become too busy with RL, but we all have RL so I can understand.... I'm also looking for such western games or visual novels. For some reason, sometimes Japanese stories/games feels unrealistic to me. Any recommendations?

Jun 17, 2018
What I really looking for is the fall of superheroine to villain in NTL storyline, but in realistic way, like reluctant seduction of superheroine to villain. I don't want to see any torture, physical transformation, mind control, hypnosis, or any other "forced way" to submit her. Rather, I wish to see the "mind game" between superheroine and villain. I really want to see how Superheroine with superpower, strength, and intelligence eventually seduced by the villain, but reluctantly. She resists the temptation or villain's plan/trap at the beginning, but with some motivation and good reason, she reluctantly accepts (or she thinks she won but that was actually a part of villain's plan), and then she will eventually become villain's woman. She will still be a superheroine after "fall", but she will carry villain's seed in her belly when she goes to help people.

Key is, the story of the reluctant seduction of alpha-girl. Such as the story of beautiful and powerful superheroine surrenders to the worst (but smart) male villain ever existed (with good motivation and realism) in NTRish way. Such 'downfall' of novel woman to "lowest class" male character is the my personal favorite ones. Like princess NTRed to slave or successful business woman or female owner reluctantly seduced by janitor or etc...

Any similar story/game?

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
What I really looking for is the fall of superheroine to villain in NTL storyline, but in realistic way, like reluctant seduction of superheroine to villain. I don't want to see any torture, physical transformation, mind control, hypnosis, or any other "forced way" to submit her. Rather, I wish to see the "mind game" between superheroine and villain. I really want to see how Superheroine with superpower, strength, and intelligence eventually seduced by the villain, but reluctantly. She resists the temptation or villain's plan/trap at the beginning, but with some motivation and good reason, she reluctantly accepts (or she thinks she won but that was actually a part of villain's plan), and then she will eventually become villain's woman. She will still be a superheroine after "fall", but she will carry villain's seed in her belly when she goes to help people.

Key is, the story of the reluctant seduction of alpha-girl. Such as the story of beautiful and powerful superheroine surrenders to the worst (but smart) male villain ever existed (with good motivation and realism) in NTRish way. Such 'downfall' of novel woman to "lowest class" male character is the my personal favorite ones. Like princess NTRed to slave or successful business woman or female owner reluctantly seduced by janitor or etc...

Any similar story/game?
Your links from previous posts are interesting, but not my type of NTR. Your one is "corruption type" and my is "woman free will type". I actually red most if 4 stories you provided and I see defference now. Point of control. In Your NTR corrupter is in control, in my type, woman is.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017

Any similar story/game?
What game are you talking about?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes