Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@egib Enjoy:
It already have the partial translation included
I recommend you to use Visual Novel Reader to understand, i do not remember if you need a / h code

Reactions: mirandri and egib

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Yeah I posted to this thread when I was done. Too bad you didn't read it and found out weeks after.\

On a side note, anyone playing anything good?
Hmm, but I have CTDs in current version. :( Any plans for updates or sth

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
What was the name of a renpy game that was about a guy living a normal life with his wife being an artist (blonde, rather petite) where she ended up fucking his boss. Then the MC met some lifeguard chick on the bitch and they got together kind of but she cheated on him too

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
What was the name of a renpy game that was about a guy living a normal life with his wife being an artist (blonde, rather petite) where she ended up fucking his boss. Then the MC met some lifeguard chick on the bitch and they got together kind of but she cheated on him too
Is it this?
The Mad Turn -

Reactions: Shirafune

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
So someone left a link to 4chan with NTR-games list and stories, was going through some of these stories...
Oh man....this stories reading feels like they are all the same...
Okay the stealer must be better than the cuck/looser but has it to be everytime the same lame combination? And why must the girl fall to the stealer within 3 seconds of seeing/touching the penis?
For me the build-up is important...and for me it's not logical for a girl to see super-hot-big-dicked-prince-charming-stealer and boom let's cheat...
And what is making me sad is: most developers seem to run this route too...
Especially with the big-dick part... IF the player is in relationship with girl/wife for longer time, let's say 2 years, why will she gasp "oh my god the biggest dick i have ever seen! let me suck it" ??? Wouldn't it be more daring to see how he is charming her, changing her mind, and then topping it with some good sex? I know, not the best fap-material...but so much more jealosy-rising than the other variant...
Also this "Yes i will obey to your cock, and leave my boyfriend/husband" at the first sex/orgasm...if she is total lost after 1 fuck the actual relationship wouldn't have stood as long as most of them tell us before...
Man buildup is the thing what get's jealousity high....and keeping it at high peek will bring the ultimate NTR-experience...
If I read a story where she is getting nailed down hard after she has met the guy 15 minutes before I just switch from "let me experience some NTR" to "okay describe how this bitch is fucked, so i can fap and close this lame story".

Anyone here who thinks similar to me?

Reactions: zebucetiva

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
So someone left a link to 4chan with NTR-games list and stories, was going through some of these stories...
Oh man....this stories reading feels like they are all the same...
Okay the stealer must be better than the cuck/looser but has it to be everytime the same lame combination? And why must the girl fall to the stealer within 3 seconds of seeing/touching the penis?
For me the build-up is important...and for me it's not logical for a girl to see super-hot-big-dicked-prince-charming-stealer and boom let's cheat...
And what is making me sad is: most developers seem to run this route too...
Especially with the big-dick part... IF the player is in relationship with girl/wife for longer time, let's say 2 years, why will she gasp "oh my god the biggest dick i have ever seen! let me suck it" ??? Wouldn't it be more daring to see how he is charming her, changing her mind, and then topping it with some good sex? I know, not the best fap-material...but so much more jealosy-rising than the other variant...
Also this "Yes i will obey to your cock, and leave my boyfriend/husband" at the first sex/orgasm...if she is total lost after 1 fuck the actual relationship wouldn't have stood as long as most of them tell us before...
Man buildup is the thing what get's jealousity high....and keeping it at high peek will bring the ultimate NTR-experience...
If I read a story where she is getting nailed down hard after she has met the guy 15 minutes before I just switch from "let me experience some NTR" to "okay describe how this bitch is fucked, so i can fap and close this lame story".

Anyone here who thinks similar to me?
100% agree

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I agree with you, but, sadly, long build up stories take a lot of time and money from the publishers and they don't sell anymore.

There is a reason why elf, a very big Japanese developer since the 80s and creator of the NTR masterpiece that is Gatenkei, closed.

You don't see anymore visual novels like Gatenkei, Triangle Blue, Marriage Blue, etc., because they just don't sell nowadays. People don't want to buy things that are story heavy focused. Most of the people just want a scenario with their favorite fetish for a quick fap. They don't want to actually feel bad, be depressed about the protagonist for seeing the most important person of his life being stolen from him.

That's also the reason why the so-called NTR games nowadays are made from the female perspective. In this way, the players see the action quicker than what happened with old NTR games that were from the perpective of the male character. This just loses all the NTR feelings. Those games don't have anything that NTR used to mean. They're all about corruption and they just put a guy there to create a cheating scenario.

Who Am I

Apr 5, 2018
@egib Enjoy:
It already have the partial translation included
I recommend you to use Visual Novel Reader to understand, i do not remember if you need a / h code
Help me!! I am getting syntax error. Game not even opening. A blue console appear and a textbox showing some question marks like this ????? and syntax error.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Help me!! I am getting syntax error. Game not even opening. A blue console appear and a textbox showing some question marks like this ????? and syntax error.
run as Japanese

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
I agree with you, but, sadly, long build up stories take a lot of time and money from the publishers and they don't sell anymore.

There is a reason why elf, a very big Japanese developer since the 80s and creator of the NTR masterpiece that is Gatenkei, closed.

You don't see anymore visual novels like Gatenkei, Triangle Blue, Marriage Blue, etc., because they just don't sell nowadays. People don't want to buy things that are story heavy focused. Most of the people just want a scenario with their favorite fetish for a quick fap. They don't want to actually feel bad, be depressed about the protagonist for seeing the most important person of his life being stolen from him.

That's also the reason why the so-called NTR games nowadays are made from the female perspective. In this way, the players see the action quicker than what happened with old NTR games that were from the perpective of the male character. This just loses all the NTR feelings. Those games don't have anything that NTR used to mean. They're all about corruption and they just put a guy there to create a cheating scenario.
As much as I like corrpution (and believe this is going hand in hand with a wife going to cheat) I don't like these corruption nowadays...its almost like: see dick...be addicted....feel dick...be total slut and this in 2 or 3 days of gameplay....yeah fapping is easy with this, but it is just not so good like some really nice scenario where everythings is coming together with some sort of "suprise surprise". I don't have a problem with female-protag but as female with real choices you could stay true, and then it's not NTR because you "choose" to cheat...Would be feeling more like NTR if you have to decide where you want to go, and things will happen when you go to places and meet some of the stealers...so next time you try to avoid them and go to another location, and oops they are there too/again...THIS would make female-protag NTR really bitter... :devilish:

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I disagree, because in a female perspective you don't see the jealousy, desperation, sadness, depression that goes on from the male's perspective, which goes on the opposite direction of netorare. It ends up being only corruption and cheating scenarios.

But since there isn't any Japanese netorare VN translated, I can't blame people for not understanding this.

With that said, there are some good corruption games with female protagonists. The two games on my sig are examples.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
As much as I like corrpution (and believe this is going hand in hand with a wife going to cheat) I don't like these corruption nowadays...its almost like: see dick...be addicted....feel dick...be total slut and this in 2 or 3 days of gameplay....yeah fapping is easy with this, but it is just not so good like some really nice scenario where everythings is coming together with some sort of "suprise surprise". I don't have a problem with female-protag but as female with real choices you could stay true, and then it's not NTR because you "choose" to cheat...Would be feeling more like NTR if you have to decide where you want to go, and things will happen when you go to places and meet some of the stealers...so next time you try to avoid them and go to another location, and oops they are there too/again...THIS would make female-protag NTR really bitter... :devilish:
Now you are depressing me because you are probably right :cry:

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
I disagree, because in a female perspective you don't see the jealousy, desperation, sadness, depression that goes on from the male's perspective, which goes on the opposite direction of netorare. It ends up being only corruption and cheating scenarios.

But since there isn't any Japanese netorare VN translated, I can't blame people for not understanding this.

With that said, there are some good corruption games with female protagonists. The two games on my sig are examples.
Yeah correct it's not "real" NTR but this is something which could open the idea of NTR to others...I mean you don't have to feel/see the jealousity, but you could play the faithful girl which is slowly corrupted, and even though you really try to avoid this... it's more corruption (as I mentioned) but will take place in a NTR-scenario and to be honest: it could be more fun to play it this way, than most of the actual games...especially with female-protag.
So yes, not real NTR but on the way to some good NTR-scenario which will maybe inspire the one or the other dev to bring back some good male-protag NTR...I would like to see some more variants as the standard ones we see in the last years with the typical settings (incest...harem without competition...and incest-harem....oh and for some more paying subscripers hurry and fit a NTR-tag inside).
I like some of these scenarios, but most times it feels just so boring repeating...oh and yes, there are not enough games with NTR translated...and till NTR get's accepted more, we won't see any of it. :cautious:

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes