Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so how does corruption work in sisterly love. took a look at it since you mentioned it and man, that girl is cute.

do you boss her into sexual activity or guilt trip her?

im just trying to get what makes something corruption. haven't had to much experience in those types of games.

side note, any one know of any bestiality NTR? found a game last night that was pretty short, but the main NTR was with a dog. it's an abondoned game. it was named "Post Apocalyptic Justin". if you ignored the girl at night, she will go wash the dog you found. she grows to hate you if you ignore her and like the dog even more. once she falls in love with the dog, she sneaks out camp with the dog and has sex with it. the graphics and animation were bad, but scenario were hot.

Reactions: JustAyt

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
@thedude Feel free the share. In Japanese NTR, I've played Kabetuma 1 and 2. Both great. Soretuma 1 and 2 are also great. Oyako Ranakn is a classic. But they're too hard to understand as I use the Google Translate on my chii trans 2. It just doesn't play as smoothly as the English games.

@dartred You boss the shit out of her. She goes from bossing you around to you messing with her good. She also has personality the whole time. The only bad thing about that game are the renderings, but I don't play h-games for the pretty pictures. I play it for the plot and story. I can jerk off on e-hentai or real stuff if I wanted eye candy.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
@thedude Feel free the share. In Japanese NTR, I've played Kabetuma 1 and 2. Both great. Soretuma 1 and 2 are also great. Oyako Ranakn is a classic. But they're too hard to understand as I use the Google Translate on my chii trans 2. It just doesn't play as smoothly as the English games.
My favorite ever is Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei. I also recommend Triangle Blue, Tsuma no Biniku and Marriage Blue.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
that's kinda tough to say. the tyrant itself is still in it's baby stage and being worked on. there is only like 2 or 3 scenes of actual NTR. i would recommend.

my girlfriends amnesia

and living with temptation. those games are complete and have good NTR.

Reactions: cleanfeel

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
that's kinda tough to say. the tyrant itself is still in it's baby stage and being worked on. there is only like 2 or 3 scenes of actual NTR. i would recommend.

my girlfriends amnesia

and living with temptation. those games are complete and have good NTR.
can you summarize living with temptation NTR for me? With spoilers maybe? I don't like LOP games normally, I've been eyeing it for a while.

You guys should check out the NTR series, by beWilder. It's pretty interesting. Nothing fully developed yet, but has great potential. They seem professional enough than some of the shitty devs out there

Reactions: BeWilder

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
can you summarize living with temptation NTR for me? With spoilers maybe? I don't like LOP games normally, I've been eyeing it for a while.

You guys should check out the NTR series, by beWilder. It's pretty interesting. Nothing fully developed yet, but has great potential. They seem professional enough than some of the shitty devs out there
got links to the games or names to find them? which do you recommend most?

pretty much what goober says, but i like it because they are ending. meaning the deal is sealed and you can't take it back, it's how the story ends.

like in LWT2, the gangbang he mentions. there is specifically an ending where she goes home and and is now pregnant. She is pregnant by one of the people who bang her, they don't know who the father is, but one thing you do know. it's not yours.

another ending is called "so is (insert babysitters name)". if you play your cards right/wrong, by personal view of course, the babysitter also ends up pregnant. this ending i didn't personally get.

playthrough is fast. can be done in 30-60 minutes per ending. walkthrough required if you want specific endings.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
got links to the games or names to find them? which do you recommend most?

pretty much what goober says, but i like it because they are ending. meaning the deal is sealed and you can't take it back, it's how the story ends.

like in LWT2, the gangbang he mentions. there is specifically an ending where she goes home and and is now pregnant. She is pregnant by one of the people who bang her, they don't know who the father is, but one thing you do know. it's not yours.

another ending is called "so is (insert babysitters name)". if you play your cards right/wrong, by personal view of course, the babysitter also ends up pregnant. this ending i didn't personally get.

playthrough is fast. can be done in 30-60 minutes per ending. walkthrough required if you want specific endings.
Just search for it dawg...

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
ill be honest.. i didn't think you could search by makers. since most developers are one-shot abandoners. learn something new everyday on f95.

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
Link I've found, should be it.

I can't post his games myself, as it is banned on here.
Anybody has a Mega or Google Drive link for "Michael's Family - Build 4"?

On another note, Mike's Obsession's taking a long time to get uploaded here. Kinda wanna know how his wife turned out after choosing a life of a bimbo. :test2:

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
if you a ntr fan then try my game the migration
it has incest with ntr. Right now the game engine is in rpgm but in the next version it will be in renpy.
Seems early in development but i'll try it, sure

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
yes very early and also check out the preview pics and new upcoming characters in 0.2 on my patreon site it's publicly published

rnn19631

Jan 6, 2018
though in this case it's a tutor for your sister
Sounds interesting but isn't in English and I can't find a translation unfortunately.
it has incest with ntr. Right now the game engine is in rpgm but in the next version it will be in renpy.
This is interesting as well - I will keep an eye out for it.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Sounds interesting but isn't in English and I can't find a translation unfortunately.
Thing is you don't need the translation to enjoy the japanese NTR games. However if you'd like a rough translation, get ITH or chiitrans

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
More western ntr games are always welcome.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes