• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
ok if that is true its fine i guess and its defenitly right patreons should be priority did you try to shoot him a dm on patreon ? still you should probably try to reach him anywhere but here since those socials will probably be more close to him. Also i think he mentioned he is not very active on socials he might not be too used to it. but its only 2 weeks since last post on patreon so i dont think there is time to worry he might be on holiday or something. A fully communicativ dev is always better but as for now i dont see this dev being one of "those" bad devs that just abandon so lets wait with patience and see when he returns
i did post a message on patreon about it. i tried here since the dev posted several messages a week or two ago. the discord channel is basically useless for any communication. even the patreon page gets little to no responses. i dont see how the dev continues this business model for the long term if there are constant delays and a lack of communication.

it's so weird that the dev has nearly stopped communication and promoting the game. before the game came out, the dev was posting on twitter fairly often about it and on other's discord channels too. there used to be pics uploaded on twitter o gather interest for the game, but then the game came out and the dev barely promotes the game anymore.

Toudaioken

Feb 1, 2020
i did post a message on patreon about it. i tried here since the dev posted several messages a week or two ago. the discord channel is basically useless for any communication. even the patreon page gets little to no responses. i dont see how the dev continues this business model for the long term if there are constant delays and a lack of communication.

it's so weird that the dev has nearly stopped communication and promoting the game. before the game came out, the dev was posting on twitter fairly often about it and on other's discord channels too. there used to be pics uploaded on twitter o gather interest for the game, but then the game came out and the dev barely promotes the game anymore.
Basically its because of just how much time he has spent retooling and revamping the title. There is no point in advertising something that will be different in a week. This dev always seems to radically increase the scope of their plans between updates, which causes delays. The downside of this is poor communication and constant delays, the benefit, however, are good substantial updates whenever they actually release.

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
Basically its because of just how much time he has spent retooling and revamping the title. There is no point in advertising something that will be different in a week. This dev always seems to radically increase the scope of their plans between updates, which causes delays. The downside of this is poor communication and constant delays, the benefit, however, are good substantial updates whenever they actually release.
That's a big problem for the dev if they are constantly reworking the game. It's nice that the dev is making the game better, but how many people are still following the game and waiting for the next release? Between here, patreon, and discord, there is little discussion of the game (actual content discussion not what we are discussing). No one is really discussing the actual game content so it looks like there isn't much excitement now for the upcoming release. i think the dev shots themselves in the foot and probably lost some supporters this way.

Reactions: FruitySakuraBoi

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
Day 7 is out! Who has it o_O

You aren't missing anything. There is a gaming breaking bug at the end of Day 3 so you can't continue past that. The entire game is completely full of bugs right now. I've seen several mentions on Patreon about this bug but the dev hasn't responded to any messages so far.

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
Hmm interesting if looked tru the patreon and in the matter of a month content progressed From day 1 up to day 7 ( dont know bout bugs) i think development might speed up especially now if he is fine with the current gameplay and layed the basic groundwork of the game ( map walking character modeling assets etc.) i think i will wait a month to see how content progresses and how development goes from day 7 upwards and then ill sub. When will public version release ? or is anyone sharing ?

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
You aren't missing anything. There is a gaming breaking bug at the end of Day 3 so you can't continue past that. The entire game is completely full of bugs right now. I've seen several mentions on Patreon about this bug but the dev hasn't responded to any messages so far.
fixed

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
Hmm interesting if looked tru the patreon and in the matter of a month content progressed From day 1 up to day 7 ( dont know bout bugs) i think development might speed up especially now if he is fine with the current gameplay and layed the basic groundwork of the game ( map walking character modeling assets etc.) i think i will wait a month to see how content progresses and how development goes from day 7 upwards and then ill sub. When will public version release ? or is anyone sharing ?
i'm not so sure on sped up updates. if you compare this to the xmas game, the updates were about 2 months apart and only about 2-3 mins of new content was released. however, the days are very short in the main game so maybe speedy development could be true.

I think the public version comes out a month or two after the sub release. i'm a sub so i have the new release but i'm dropping my subscription after this update and will only stick to public releases. if you are looking to sub, i'd suggest waiting several more months to see if the content releases are satisfactory to you before subscribing. this is my reason for dropping my support because releases are so far apart.

EDIT: The dev responded about the new bug regarding being unable to click the camera and progress the story. Basically click around the camera was the fix teh dev suggested. However, several people are still reporting this to not be working so the game is still broken unfortunately.

Last edited:

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
is the new update really worth? does anyone have it?
No, wasn't worth it to me at all. No sex within the 7 game days. Each day is about 2-3 mins of play with each day being nearly the same with different dialogue. We waited 5 months for 15 mins of content.

I will say that I am overly critical towards this dev since I have been a Day 1 patreon subscriber and barely have anything to show for my support.

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
No, wasn't worth it to me at all. No sex within the 7 game days. Each day is about 2-3 mins of play with each day being nearly the same with different dialogue. We waited 5 months for 15 mins of content.

I will say that I am overly critical towards this dev since I have been a Day 1 patreon subscriber and barely have anything to show for my support.
I hope the developer simplifies the game more in order to show what the TAGS say. The players want to see Mc's wife having sex with others, since the name of the game has this objective.

There is no point in carrying out the actions of the day and not already having sex scenes or showing, for example, how the husband develops his desire for cuckold/nethorase, which is the first scene in the DEMO that was shown months ago with the husband dreaming that he caught Solisa having sex on your bed.

The initial scenes of how the fetish will begin must be shown.

Reactions: jjwolf257

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
(Patreon) 2024-04-19
A conclusion for the first 7 days of the story

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
I hope the developer simplifies the game more in order to show what the TAGS say. The players want to see Mc's wife having sex with others, since the name of the game has this objective.

There is no point in carrying out the actions of the day and not already having sex scenes or showing, for example, how the husband develops his desire for cuckold/nethorase, which is the first scene in the DEMO that was shown months ago with the husband dreaming that he caught Solisa having sex on your bed.

The initial scenes of how the fetish will begin must be shown.
The dev mentioned in a patreon chat with certain subs that the game is going to be a slow burn. You aren't going to see the content you want for a long, long time, unless the dev changes the approach and game story. There are 7 days in the current game and there was no sex at all in these days. We got much farther in the previous versions because at least the MC had sex with Solisa.

The game is already super simplified. There is not the real movement around the town anymore or interaction with other characters since most of the townsfolk were removed. So much other content was removed as well. This is already overly simplified now and the game days are only a few mins each. To me, it makes little sense that the dev rebooted the game again when it was heading in a good direction already. The previous version seemed like the story content people wanted was going to happen much sooner than the current release. We had better story in 3 days in the previous version than the 7 days in the current game.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes