3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Toudaioken

Feb 1, 2020
The Dev hasn't been particularly active ANYWHERE, though they posted on Patreon a few days ago, apologizing for the delay and putting payments onhold for this month as a gesture of goodwill. They DID state that they still intend to be updating us throughout the month, and, I assume that means with released updates in addition to patreon posts.

I do wish they'd reply to this thread though, and am hoping we get a release soon. I was looking forward to the delayed update.

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
The Dev hasn't been particularly active ANYWHERE, though they posted on Patreon a few days ago, apologizing for the delay and putting payments onhold for this month as a gesture of goodwill. They DID state that they still intend to be updating us throughout the month, and, I assume that means with released updates in addition to patreon posts.

I do wish they'd reply to this thread though, and am hoping we get a release soon. I was looking forward to the delayed update.
I highly doubt that will happen. The dev is constantly delaying all releases. At this point, things are so delayed that we should be getting content that was originally scheduled for February but we are getting the stuff that was delayed from Nov/Dec timeframe instead. This game should probably be day 6 by now but the dev hasn't released day 4 yet. Go look on Patreon and you can see the dev goes dark right after sending a delay message and doesn't respond back to any patron. The delays have been going on since at least October and the dev doesn't offer any real reason for the delays.

I will commend the dev with suspending payment for February due to the delay.

Last edited:

ntrcorp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
WHERE is the game developer missing? It no longer says when the game will continue with updates. When will the player be able to save the game and when will the game be updated because so far there isn't much
Hi Slaifer99, I just paused the Patreon charging for a whole February due to the lacking of update.
Next update will be Melody's Xmas Dating game at February 28th
UPDATE FEB.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Illhoon

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
xd? abandoned only if there is no sign off the dev which is absolutly not the case also there was info he paused so xdd ???
I'm actually surprised this hasn't been cancelled by the dev. Day 4 was mentioned on a Dec. 29th post that it would be released Jan 25th. It's now Feb 24th. Day 3 was released Dec 1. That's been nearly 3 months since the main game has had any updates.

You could argue that the holiday game was released in the meantime but that was basically you picking the clothes for the girl to wear and that's about it. It lasted about 3-5 mins. I really feel that the dev will struggle with support soon and have to cancel due to lack of funds coming in from patrons. I've enjoyed the game and I hope the dev works out issues and uploads content in a more timely manner.

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
They said on Twitter that the game will probably continue in March. Everyone is excited to see Solisa having sex with other guys to satisfy her husband's desires.
The response on Twitter was "Hopefully in the beginning of March!" With all the delays, I'm curious to see how much work and effort was put into the main game since the holiday game is being updated first and if the beginning of March is actually an accurate estimated time frame.

Last edited:

Toudaioken

Feb 1, 2020
The response on Twitter was "Hopefully in the beginning of March!" With all the delays, I'm curious to see how much work and effort was put into the main game since the holiday game is being updated first and if the beginning of March is actually an accurate estimated time frame.
If the image shown in one of the recent Patreon posts is demonstrative of everything, we'll be getting something good for sure. They've very clearly put a lot of effort into refining the environmental graphics as of late.

Reactions: jjwolf257

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
If the image shown in one of the recent Patreon posts is demonstrative of everything, we'll be getting something good for sure. They've very clearly put a lot of effort into refining the environmental graphics as of late.
Are you talking about the image of the new house design on Patreon? This is now the 3rd variation of the house design. I'd rather have more story progression than constant reworks of the house or characters. It feels like the story has been stalled in efforts to create a better home design or make a character look different (Yuki). For me, I couldn't care less about the house. I just want the story to continue since it has been several months.

Would you prefer to have a rework of the home or story progression?

I'm not sure if you follow LoveStory with Devoted Wife (DW), but I am afraid this may end up like DW. DW has gotten to the point where the story progression is minimal due to constant story changes or content being taken out, modified, or put back in with nothing else worked on.

Toudaioken

Feb 1, 2020
Are you talking about the image of the new house design on Patreon? This is now the 3rd variation of the house design. I'd rather have more story progression than constant reworks of the house or characters. It feels like the story has been stalled in efforts to create a better home design or make a character look different (Yuki). For me, I couldn't care less about the house. I just want the story to continue since it has been several months.

Would you prefer to have a rework of the home or story progression?

I'm not sure if you follow LoveStory with Devoted Wife (DW), but I am afraid this may end up like DW. DW has gotten to the point where the story progression is minimal due to constant story changes or content being taken out, modified, or put back in with nothing else worked on.
I understand where you're coming from, but considering what kind of game this is the environment is very much a key part. Ideally, yes, we'd be getting story progress, but I can clearly see that good work is being put in. Afterall, the first environment design was a nightmare to navigate, and the 2nd one was just rather boring, this new iteration is a huge quality leap. That being said, yeah, heres hoping for story progress in the next update.

On the other topic you mentioned, Devoted Wife. I've been following that mess for a long while now as well, I can't blame anyone for being apprehensive about a title after taking a good gander at the wasted potential in that one. Its also pretty sad to say, but i've seen a lot of Western H-Games with the same issues.

I suppose its also important to recognize that NTRcorp is a bit unsual for an H-Game, its not an Rpgmaker title or a Renpy VN, its a Unity engine isometric adventure game, seemingly being made with 100% original assets. Progress is just kind of naturally going to be slow, ya know?

But anyways, lets hope we get that update soon!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ntrcorp
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes