NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
Aren't all the students in Blue Archive girls? Unless I'm misremembering the lore. So how does she have a childhood friend to cuck...okay I'm thinking too hard, whatever I guess.
I think it's like Touhou in the sense that there ARE other males, but they're all offscreen. Basically only females (sans Sensei) are the important people who actually appear. After all there is SOME mention of the students having parents, but we never see them at all.

Reactions: Sadsapling

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It might be confirmation bias, but it seems to me like Saikey Studio pretty much only works on shitty low effort games that ain't worth a playthrough even if it was translated well. And they pretty much MTL a lot of their releases AFAIK. Those two factors pretty much means I never feel the itch to play anything they put out. On the other hand, Daze releasing some good shit, and that other guy using GPT did a bunch of Lune stuff that was always begging for English translations.

Reactions: RagueltheUFO

Willwx

May 4, 2017
View attachment 3573316

Overview:
Because of her good looks, lively personality, and kind nature, Asuna is beloved by everyone.
One day after school, she loses the notebook that she needs to use to study for the following day's test.
Having a hard time finding it even in the classroom, she tells Yuki, who is more than a childhood friend but less than a lover to her, to go home first. Soon, she finds the notebook, but then...
Hanada, a perverted teacher who's had his eye on Asuna for some time now, drugs and knocks her out.
When Asuna finally awakens, she realizes that she's in a "hypnosis room" that Hanada created in a basement. She only has a limited amount of time to escape or else the hypnosis will grow stronger and she'll become her teacher's sex slave forever...
Will Asuna be able to escape from her teacher's hypnosis room...?
Or will she end up becoming his sex slave forever...?​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-25
Release Date: 2022-05-07
Developer: torino sunakimo -
Translator: Saikey Studios -
Censored: Partial
Version: 1.0
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

códico de 4 dígitos

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

redbulllx6

Sep 18, 2018
Aren't all the students in Blue Archive girls? Unless I'm misremembering the lore. So how does she have a childhood friend to cuck...okay I'm thinking too hard, whatever I guess.
Cucking her female Childhood friend since the only other males in Kivotos are either animals or a member of Gematria, if you can call Black Suit really male.

As for where they pulled another male teacher out of their ass, self insert ig.

Reactions: hanwen1234

hanwen1234

Aug 27, 2018
...okay, this is like the third eroge i've seen that has Definitely Not A Copyrighted Character in it...

Also, does anyone have plans for a guide?

whatthefudges

Jul 13, 2021
Doubt the dude has ever touched BA, let alone read the summary. Probably just saw Asuna's appeal when she got popular on Pixiv and decided to place her on a generic NTR RPGmaker game.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I think it's like Touhou in the sense that there ARE other males, but they're all offscreen. Basically only females (sans Sensei) are the important people who actually appear. After all there is SOME mention of the students having parents, but we never see them at all.
Blue Archive has no other male characters and the MC is just a doodle.
Unofficial Repack [1.0]:

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
Win/LinuxPixeldrain
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)Pixeldrain
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)Pixeldrain

Leave a Like if you Liked!
Other Repacks
Who needs a repack of a 400mb game? o-O
Is this an attempt at gathering likes on this site of all places?

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
Blue Archive has no other male characters and the MC is just a doodle.
And like I said before there probably are other males that aren't robots around but we never really see them. I mean Gemetra exist...even if they are all really freaky looking. And the MC actually DOES have a face now. The anime showed him and even before that there were a few manga where he had an actual appearance.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
And like I said before there probably are other males that aren't robots around but we never really see them. I mean Gemetra exist...even if they are all really freaky looking. And the MC actually DOES have a face now. The anime showed him and even before that there were a few manga where he had an actual appearance.
The only true Sensei in my heart is doodle. The apex Chad.
Can't change my mind.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote