m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Unofficial Repack [1.0]:

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
Win/Linux
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)

Leave a Like if you Liked!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Repacks

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
'I have no idea how to write a NTR story or corruption in any interesting way so I'll just let hypnosis do the trick' ahh game. Tired of seeing those cheap RPGM game tricks for a quick buck.
I mean, hypnosis/mind control are fetishes even in themselves. That said, I haven't tried this game yet. If it's anything like his other one then it'll be just as hot garbage. So in that regard you aren't wrong lol. :LOL:

La-Pucelle-27

Jul 16, 2020
Kinda reminds me of that game that had Tifa as a main character, but she was called Tifania so everything was honky-dory.

Also, kinda curious if there is a possibility for a good ending. I know that is not the main appeal of these sort of games, but I always try to get female protagonists a happy ending.

Mindsas

Oct 4, 2021
do you guys think saikey studios doing this on purpose with translating only bad ntr games? when was the last good game from them ? kinda funny actually

Umbral Knight

Aug 12, 2019
Aren't all the students in Blue Archive girls? Unless I'm misremembering the lore. So how does she have a childhood friend to cuck...okay I'm thinking too hard, whatever I guess.
Yes all the academy students and teachers aside from the self-insert sensei are girls. All the schools are highschools too so Asuna could have had a male childhood friend hypothetically. I added my overthink to your overthink.

waterbomb

Jun 17, 2019
Does anyone know how to get passed the third room? It literally gives 'Asuna' as the password but it doesn't work :( I might just be stupid though

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Lazy ass developers are still doing hypnosis/mind control stories in 2024...fucking learn how to write a corruption story instead of copping out.

• Haha
Reactions: ChupacabraGonzales

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Does anyone know how to get passed the third room? It literally gives 'Asuna' as the password but it doesn't work :( I might just be stupid though
LMK if you figure it out please. I've tried Asuna [Asuna] and Hanada

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote