CummyRper

Feb 15, 2023
no, go to the second floor on fire dungeon, in the north-western entrance
Thats where the room is way too hot right? I get told that Sunny or he must be able to withstand the heat, i tried the anti-fire helmets and such but i didnt quite understand what to do so i assumed i have to use the computer to idk, regulate the temperature of that room

Edit: ... I just had to buy the fire defense spell and Sunny did it automatically.

I was overthinking it too much.

Is there also a way to trigger the Vlad scene?
-
Thanks for the help :D

This game is awesome!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Hasselnut

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Thats where the room is way too hot right? I get told that Sunny or he must be able to withstand the heat, i tried the anti-fire helmets and such but i didnt quite understand what to do so i assumed i have to use the computer to idk, regulate the temperature of that room

Edit: ... I just had to buy the fire defense spell and Sunny did it automatically.

I was overthinking it too much.

Is there also a way to trigger the Vlad scene?
-
Thanks for the help :D

This game is awesome!
thanks! the way to trigger the vladimiro scene is to lose against him in a battle

Reactions: CummyRper

supersayin69

May 13, 2024
how do i get to the water dungeon i completed the earth, wind and at Fire boss but cannot go to water dungeon i tried everything ?

Oxylepy

Jan 8, 2020
how do i get to the water dungeon i completed the earth, wind and at Fire boss but cannot go to water dungeon i tried everything ?
Quick reaction since I haven't played in a long time: Acquire a bicorn horn (one of the stores), go to the village below the water dungeon's tower, give the horn to the dude near the water, he gives you the boat, use the boat to get to the water tower.

I'd check because I loved this game, but I switched to Linux and cannot get RPGM games to work (atleast without using Steam and I'm not running these with steam, lol)

supersayin69

May 13, 2024
Hasslenut you have my up most support for everything you add i love a ALTTP kinda game but way better in some visuals and combat is impeccable but do, hope you add more content for the fighting mechanic if that's the right terminology. For it and it's inspiring that you do this work alone for all I know and coding , art design and bug fixing is difficult for a team to perform much less a single person.Truly admirable, only request i have is more like butt stuff if that's ok to say? P:S ALTTP = A Link To The Past.

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021

Hello everyone.
The game is finally on Steam and it will launch at November. Please wishlist it! The more wishlists it has, the better the traffic is, the better for Hyanmaru games :D

I'm also gonna copy-paste a screenshot of my Hyanmaru's patreon post to know what's going to happen.
For "Isolde" I'm talking about Artificial Blood
1716390772998.png

Monkey D

Sep 20, 2017

Hello everyone.
The game is finally on Steam and it will launch at November. Please wishlist it! The more wishlists it has, the better the traffic is, the better for Hyanmaru games :D
Aw man, no achievements. How am I gonna impress my friends and family?

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes