RPGM NTR Adventurer Riena - Targeted Girlfriend and Little Boyfriend

RuinedManLife

Apr 27, 2020
Even with the renamed images, I'm still getting the same error in the area where you push the boulders and need to be careful of traps.
Ah, the "base 0 picture" after I finish the quiz on the same are and go to another level.
Hi, I also tried and was getting the error, but I saw that the files were .rpgmvp in Ver. 1.02 so I downloaded Ver. 1.01 which has .png files.
Maybe you are trying with Ver. 1.02 as well. Try downloading 1.01.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v1.02.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
The dev decided it's a great idea to put hundreds of random """ into the H dialogue, resulting in it being awful, that is not the fault of the translation.
Quest system not tested, I have no idea if the categories work or not. (If you see no quests even though you should, pass me a save and I'll fix it.)

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Walrusface

Oct 1, 2018
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v1.02.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
The dev decided it's a great idea to put hundreds of random """ into the H dialogue, resulting in it being awful, that is not the fault of the translation.
Quest system not tested, I have no idea if the categories work or not. (If you see no quests even though you should, pass me a save and I'll fix it.)

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
For some reason, when applying your patch, on boot up I'm receiving the error that it's "failing to load: img/system/IconSet.png despite it obviously still being in the folder. Tried replacing with the one from OP, which boots with no issue, and still got the same error.

Reactions: Diegoz

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
For some reason, when applying your patch, on boot up I'm receiving the error that it's "failing to load: img/system/IconSet.png despite it obviously still being in the folder. Tried replacing with the one from OP, which boots with no issue, and still got the same error.
I'm not entirely sure what's happening on your end, but the patch is based on Ver23.09.15 from hentai-sharing, which is called v1.02 in the files.
Using that it boots normally for me.

Reactions: Diegoz

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I'm using game version 1.01, is this possible ?
I don't think 1.01 will work. It will would just crash at some point.

You can find 1.02 (Ver23.09.15) on hentai-sharing(.net) as well as on anime-sharing(.com) by searching for RJ01093199.

• Red Heart
Reactions: J-Mboot

J-Mboot

Jul 6, 2022
I don't think 1.01 will work. It will would just crash at some point.

You can find 1.02 (Ver23.09.15) on hentai-sharing(.net) as well as on anime-sharing(.com) by searching for RJ01093199.
This working, thank you ❤