RPGM NTR Adventurer Riena - Targeted Girlfriend and Little Boyfriend

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
There's a bug in the beginning of the final dungeon. Just after you touch the red magic circles a few times and you lose your clothes, the game complains it can't find 'Base 1.png', and/or 'base 2.png', as well as 'Expression_Normal.png'

I found the required pics, with their Japanese names and copied-renamed them to the required ones in English. The base x pics are accepted, but he refuses to load Expression_Normal.png

You can click this warning away while walking around but as soon as you do the event with one of the guys near the door, the screen gets stuck on a black screen complaining that it can't load Expression_Normal.png

I cannot proceed beyond this.

Last edited:

GGEzwins

Dec 2, 2017
There's a bug in the beginning of the final dungeon. Just after you touch the red magic circles a few times and you lose your clothes, the game complains it can't find 'Base 1.png', and/or 'base 2.png', as well as 'Expression_Normal.png'

I found the required pics, with their Japanese names and copied-renamed them to the required ones in English. The pase x pics are accepted, but he refuses to load Expression_Normal.png

You can click this warning away while walking around but as soon as you do the event with one of the guys near the door, the screen gets stuck on a black screen complaining that it can't load Expression_Normal.png

Also saw this issue

Reactions: GlaFo and Tylock42

Big Chingus

Nov 20, 2022
Hello all.

Please find the MTL link. Enjoy!!

How did you export the game with the mtl files in it? I've been trying to do it with another game so that I can play it with joi on mobile but can't figure it out.

sk_cool

May 25, 2018

I found the required pics, with their Japanese names and copied-renamed them to the required ones in English. The base x pics are accepted, but he refuses to load Expression_Normal.png

Apologies I am also getting the same error

the source for this download is svscomics , I will check and update if there is any fix for this, apparently I could see there is new version available on the site.
version 1.02 as per the site

Please check if this works.

Reactions: Diegoz

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
Apologies I am also getting the same error

the source for this download is svscomics , I will check and update if there is any fix for this, apparently I could see there is new version available on the site.
version 1.02 as per the site

Please check if this works.

thanks for that version.

Just tried it, and sadly it has the exact same bug & behaviour for those specific png's.

Reactions: John573

John573

Dec 16, 2017
How do you trigger the first sex scene with Yorg after trying the prototype potion? I have already spoken to the guild leader.

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
How do you trigger the first sex scene with Yorg after trying the prototype potion? I have already spoken to the guild leader.
Sure you got the right guy? He's in the room on the left. It's not the dude that sits in the office straight across the stairs.

Last edited: