• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

nimd.at

Sep 24, 2022
I opened 10 girls in the town, have a cat and a prison key and got a dagger from the wolf - I even gave money to the fortune-teller - but what next? I'm not allowed neither to castle nor to leave the town...

Last edited:

fuew12

Sep 20, 2017
I opened 10 girls in the town, have a cat and a prison key and got a dagger from the wolf - I even gave money to the fortune-teller - but what next? I'm not allowed neither to castle nor to leave the town...
go to noble house, gave cat to child then talk to father of child few time until he gave you pass to enter castle, enter the castle talk to king, he will arranged carriage for you to go to elf forest, side note in castle Princess in training ground, queen in bed chamber, and one prisoner you use prison key for

Reactions: nimd.at

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
So per the fortune teller there are 20 scenes. 18 base scenes and 2 hidden scenes.
I'm guessing it has to do with the Flame Dagger and Ticket to Eastern Country because those are two items that don't seem to be used in the main sequence.

Anyone find the 2 hidden scenes?

fuew12

Sep 20, 2017
So per the fortune teller there are 20 scenes. 18 base scenes and 2 hidden scenes.
I'm guessing it has to do with the Flame Dagger and Ticket to Eastern Country because those are two items that don't seem to be used in the main sequence.

Anyone find the 2 hidden scenes?
flame dagger used for elves forest, dunno about ticket and dunno if there really other 2 hidden or not

Calathes

Feb 1, 2021
Is there a way to hide the CGs? I noticed in the gallery place the npcs are actually animated so I'm wondering if it's possible to turn off CGs

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote