• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
how do I go further in that area where I need the lamp, every time it takes me back to the beginning, I also have the flame dagger.

Jesus101

Feb 12, 2019
how do I go further in that area where I need the lamp, every time it takes me back to the beginning, I also have the flame dagger.
If you're talking about the lost forest just take the right path all the way to the end twice

Reactions: YoungD

WonderOrigin

Sep 17, 2021
I got the bow, how do I proceed?
(NVM: I'm stupid, I have to use the item the elf gave me)

Last edited:

jactoo

May 13, 2021
I'd translate this game myself, but honestly? If you're playing an NPC fucking game there's no way you're actually in it for the story. Maybe if I were paid to do it...

...I'll keep dreaming.

Jesus101

Feb 12, 2019
I'd translate this game myself, but honestly? If you're playing an NPC fucking game there's no way you're actually in it for the story. Maybe if I were paid to do it...

...I'll keep dreaming.
Hm... I could pay you in exposure you'll be able to make a great meal out of it, so what do you say?

camper88

Feb 14, 2023

...I'll keep dreaming.
There are some mission like catching that cat and handing it over to the owner but there is nothing much for the story anyway. So I am now in the forest, in elf's den and I now have the ability to teleport. Is the story over? What do I do now? No guidance to progress the "story".

fuew12

Sep 20, 2017
There are some mission like catching that cat and handing it over to the owner but there is nothing much for the story anyway. So I am now in the forest, in elf's den and I now have the ability to teleport. Is the story over? What do I do now? No guidance to progress the "story".
use the item you get from elf to teleport to demon king castle, proceed to demon king room and intrude(by fuking) his daughter from waking up the daddy(demon king) from his eternal sleep the take all item in chest teleported back to kingdom and fuk last woman (the hero) that you turn into young again using the potion you get from DK room that 18 woman you fuck if you already fuck 17, the fortune teller told there going to be 20 but seriously i doubt there any but dunno if anyone found last 19 and 20

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote