whatever erotic things he wants to the NPCs inside.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-28
Release Date: 2024-01-28
Developer: Stellarky -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1-Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

image-_9_-_1__animation-_1_.gif d73331b6-9a66-47f8-a3b9-03520feebc38-_1__animation.gif image-_4_-_2__animation.gif b9ab0c63-912f-43ff-b7d6-9cd4117a65ba-_1__animation.gif Captura de pantalla 2024-01-28 210007.png image-_14_-_1__animation.gif Captura de pantalla 2024-01-28 213916.png image-_22_-_1__animation-_1_.gif

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
You need to convert them into gifs. Not mp4

Stellarky Congrats on your first release! Good luck!

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NPCLovivers-Alpha0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ballstrocker

Dec 26, 2023
1706478760967.png
Really cant tell what is going on? Is her left boob being devoured by a tentacle or is her left boob part tentacle? Prob just the AI fucking up but it looks very weird

EDIT: just took another hard look at the picture. Is the penis coming out of here nipple or where is it coming from? Is the tentacle/penis coming out or going into her mouth?

Last edited:

Stellarky

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2019
Thirsty Audience: We demand animations!
Shovelware Dev: Here you go...

I see your point and i agree with you. AI animations with just movement are not "animations", but i think that is better than just a static picture. The time to create just one full animated picture is like x50 times more than just a AI "animation", and in that time i can make like 10 more pictures, with AI animations. It is simply preference, better animations or more content? I have chosen the second option.

I will fix that picture for sure, you're right, looks bad. But don't worry, is a alpha for something, has to have bad things.

One more thing, I like comments like yours, if you or someone see something more strange or bad, don't hesitate to comment!! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: xXHavikXx

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
I don't think it's fair to complain about AI art from a single (???) develop, although i would recommend (when it's possible) to maybe try and phase out AI art to one made by an actual artist for uhm... for multiple reasons.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
The issue is that it's shit AI art, not good AI art. The developer just went on NovelAI and generated some pics in batches of 3 and posted the one they liked most. No more thought, no more effort than just punching in a couple vague tags and selecting the closest match after a button press.

If the developer doesn't care enough to change the AI's style to something distinct, and doesn't care to work over the art with inpaint, then why should we care to download their game? The animation is really crap as well, it's just the image moving up and down with a touch of wonky perspective, there's online generators that do that shit too.

I'm fine with AI art in games, but you need to show you give a fuck about the game you're putting out if you want people to pay you money.

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
AI art isn't horrible but it is normally done like this. One or two pretty pictures of a single girl before going to the next girl without transition pictures. Most hand(done on the computer) will at least have 2-6 pictures in almost the same stance for moods and actions plus different outfits and few girls so there is more story.

Reactions: Karnewarrior
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote